Zufällige Rollenspiele Harvey Central High School

-LionsMane- posted on Mar 31, 2013 at 03:55PM
Harvey Central High School is the largest school in the state, and seems like every high school. You have your cliches, your rumors, your sanity ruining classes and homework, ect.
But, Harvey Central is a lot darker than that. The large school's hallways sometimes twist into dead ends , some stair cases lead up to completely blank hallways that have no rooms or windows. The staff and teachers are strict and the principal is surprisingly sketchy, some people say that angry spirits haunt the school because it is built on an old plantation, and lately students have been going missing without a trace....
Welcome to Harvey Central High School!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­++

RP RULES:
> You can have up to 4 characters.
> No godmodding, you all understand that.
> Killing NPCs is OK. (You never know...)
> There aren't many rules, so enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­++

Name:

Grade:

Personality:

Other Information:
last edited on Mar 31, 2013 at 04:01PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 45 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ManyManyMoons said…

Name: Avrienne Kendell

Grade: Junior

Personality: (Might change)

Other Information: She was new this year, and has gotten a small group of friends. She moved to her dad's after her mom was admitted into a mental hospital. (More will be revealed later.)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Avrienne Kendell Gender: Female Grade: Junior Age: 17 Personality: (Might change)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Ryan Daniels

Grade: sophmore

Personality: (gonna change)

Other Information- Had came here after he got expelled along with his brother from their old school for setting off fireworks in the courtyard for their birthday which is April 1st
(first pic)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Ryder Daniels

Grade: junior

Personality: (will change)

Other Information- Is the identical twin to Ryan, he is a bit more kindhearted and sensible and also a bit more inteligant though they oth are really smart Ryder shows it more, he loves to sing and play acoustic guitar
(second pic)
 Name: Ryan Daniels Gender:male Grade: sophmore Age: 16 Personality: (gonna change)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Ez (eazy) whellesh

Personality:Chilled and Quiet,he doesn't get mad eazily.

Other Information: N/A he came out of no where, no Id, no name,no family.
 Name: Ez (eazy) whellesh Gender:Male Grade: Junior Age: 17 Personality:Chilled and Quie
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -LionsMane- said…
Name: Iris Joana

Personality: She likes to mess with people and is really good at old arcade games. She is also huge history buff.

Other Information: She was adopted and lives with her adoptive mother and father near the school. Her adoptive father is a museum curator and her adoptive mother is an author.
 Name: Iris Joana Gender: Female Grade: Junior Age: 17 Personality: She likes to mess with
(Name: Prysilla Daniels

Grade:freshman

Personality: nothing like her borthers, pretty shy but likes danger

Other Information- is the sister of Ryder and Ryan but looks and acts differenty
(Ryder)
 (Name: Prysilla Daniels Gender: female Grade:freshman Age: 15 Personality: nothing li
25, 31, 40.
Iris's locker clattered open. The door of the locker was a cultured mess of band stickers, lists, reminders, and a cracked magnet mirror. Iris shrugged off her worn black backpack and zipped it open before stuffing her Chemistry textbook in it. She dropped her bag to lean it against the locker.
Name: Break McManus

Grade:junior

Personality: the badass kind of guy,he can be extremely sweet and caring,but changes.

Other Information: he and Ez appeared at the same time, not knowing their pass but their name.
 Name: Break McManus Gender: Male Grade:junior Age: 17 Personality: the badass kind of guy
Ryder and Ryan walk with their younger sister to her locker #666
"wow....first day of high school and I get an evil locker" Prysilla said sarcastically
"Hey! its not that bad, it was my locker last year" Ryder said
"even better" Prysilla mumbled
(prysilla)
 Ryder and Ryan walk with their younger sister to her locker #666 "wow....first Tag of high school a
Iris looks up at the clock. The first bell will ring in 10 minutes, marking the start of another day in this hell. Iris pushes her hair back and slammed her locker shut. Like everyday, she headed to the library.
Prysilla hummed Titanium as her brothers watched her "can i help you?" she asked
"we just wanna make sure nobody messes with ya" Ryder saiys
"i'm good" prysilla says
Break was leaning against the locker next to EZ,"hurry up."
"why don't you go make friends?huh?" EZ slammed his locker shut,walking pass him.
Brek didn't know what to say,so he followed.
As EZ walked pass Prysilla,he was kinda staring at her,not looking where he was going and pumped into the jocks."hey!watch where your going bonehead" one growled,pushing EZ to the floor,he was perfectly able to take that jerk down with a single punch,but he didn't,instead,he went with the flow and wait for Break to rescue him."hey back off!" yay,Break. He grabbed the jock's collar and yanked him back to his little group,like bowling,all of them tripped."score!" he did the chicken dance to the jocks,"who's bad now?"he did the looser sigh,EZ got up slowly,laughing,"dude,that's enough for them to remember you.come,let's go,I have a whole stack of printing to do."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Soul-Smasher- said…
Name: Fallis (Fall-ess) Grayman

Personality: Fallis is tough and tom-boyish. She loves working on cars and aspires to be a mechanic. She is also very good at fixing things and easily learns how machines work.

Other Information: She lives in a very small old house with her mom, her dad ran out on them when Fallis was 3. She doesn't have many friends, but is OK with it.
 Name: Fallis (Fall-ess) Grayman Gender: Female Grade: Junior Age: 17 (Almost 18) Personal
Fallis walks down the hallway near the Library, her dirty ankle-high combat boots stomping against the floor. She stops by her locker and rolls up the sleeves of her flannel shirt before spinning in her combination. Her locker clicks open and she grabs a paper-bag covered textbook black beat-up binder before slamming the locker door shut and continuing in her way.
"ooooh,look, new books."that was Break showing his nerdy side."and pursuit magazines are out too!"he was digging through a pile of car magazines.
Easy rolled his eyes,then focused back on the computer screen," wow,the school is old..."
"of course it is, the last time we saw it--owww! What's that for!" Break was hit by a book.
"shut up." Easy groaned,then kicked his feet back on the table,staring at the ceiling," I have a bad feeling about this."
Fallis walked into the library and dropped her text books on a table, then made her way to her favorite isle. The isle was full of car magazines, engine manuals, and anything to do with machines. When Fallis entered the isle of books she stopped in her tracks, surprised that people were in it.
No one ever came into this isle.
Break looked up,surprised to see fallis, he smiled at her and scooched into the corner, continue flipping through the magazine.
Fallis bit her lip and turned to face the shelves. She ran her finger over the spines of a bunch of engine manuals.
"Hey Silla, you like manga right?" Ryan asked
"yeah,why?" she asked
"follow us" Ryder said as they both pulled her to the library
"oh ya!!!!!" Easy jumped up all of the sudden.then realised there wasn't just Break around.
"wtf,dude." Break looked up,"Warcraft? CoD? CS?"he laughed.
Easy looked down,scratching the back of his head,"sorry 'bout that."
The boys lead her to the manga section and Prysillas eyes widened
"oh....my....... Fairy Tail,One Peice,Naruto, Majoko.......oh my Gosh......Blue Exorcist! am i dreaming?" she says
"nope.....all of your fave manga and more" Ryder said
Fallis muffled a laugh then coughed, looking back up at the shelf. She pulled out an old book about the first types of car engines and flipped through it. She had read the book before, but she had to write a paper for History.
Yes,EZ was bloody embarrassed,he shot Break the you-better-watch-out-coz-your-dead stare.
Break raised both hands."oh ya,try google the cheats." he stuck his touge out.
Fallis clamped the book shut and turned to the other shelf, pulling out another. She was trying not to laugh at what was going on. Mostly because it was awkward, partially because the guys were sort of funny to watch.
Prysilla had gotten a stack of the manga books and sat at a table and took out a pencil and some paper she was going to draw her Ocs from each manga and turn them in as an art or creative writing grade. Ryder and Ryan sat next to her. Ryder with a physics book, Ryan with one of the Fairy Tail books "guys, with you two next to me like guard dogs, obodys gonna want to befriend me" she said
The tiny girl reached as high as she could for the Bleach manga book, but no matter what she does,she still wasn't tall enough.

Name: Bella Shawn

Personality:shy, quiet, she's the kind of girl who always sits at the corner

Other Information: her brother disappeared two years ago.
 The tiny girl reached as high as she could for the Bleach Manga book, but no matter what she does,she
Ryder had looked up and saw a girl trying to get the Bleach book he got up "hey, need some help?"
Fallis soon is holding 4 books in one arm, she steps up on her toes to grab a book on the top shelf and barely grabs it before she drops a book. Cursing, she places the book she just grabbed on the stack she is holding.
Bella got a fright and nearly fell off the ladder.she jumped off,then nodded with her head down
Ryder grabs the book and hands it to her, "here you go" he said with a smile, Prysilla on the other hand, had slightly watched Easy walk out "hey, Ryan, who's that?" She asked
"I dunno, wait....you like him don't cha?" He asked and Prysilla blushed profusely "no you bozo I just wanna get to know people"
Fallis bends down and picks up the book she dropped. Right after, the bell rang. "Great." She moaned.
Break grabbed a few books,then ran after Easy." see ya at lunch." then went to history.
"Whatever." Ez tsked, then took his seat right at the back of the classroom.

Bella blushed a little, then huddled off with her book.
Ryder walked back over to his siblings with a smile "so, whatsup?" he asked
"Silla likes someone" Ryan said
"no i dont" she said
"well time to get to class" Ryder said "i saw your schdule and you have Biology, we can walk you there" he said
"just this time" Prysilla said as she got her stuff together
Easy was half asleep, not wanting to listen to the class chitchatting.
Prysilla walked ito class and took a seat
Easy was sooo glad when the freaking teacher finally arrived,he played with his pencil and took down some notes.he tapped Prysilla's chair,"hey,I'm Easy."he said randomly.
"cool, name! i'm Prysilla" she said
"Nice, some times people think I joke around about my name...- bet this is what my parents were saying,'let's give our son a easy name.'...'how about Easy!'" he said in a mocking way.
She giggles a little bit
"Mr Whellesh, mind if you share your little chitchat with the class?" the teacher had her arms crossed.
"don't mind at all." he was about to talk.
The teachers face went red in anger."detention, Friday." she yelled.
"oh ya, that equation was wrong by the way." he said,sitting down.
She tkes another look at the equation "hey, your right"
The bell rang.
"class dismissed." the teacher growled, still staring at the board.
"wanna have lunch together.. With another idiot?"he chuckled.
Fallis twisted her locker combination in and opened her shaky locker door. She through in some books and pulled out one of the History of the Car books. She grabbed a notebook and slammed the locker door shut, and headed off to shop class.
"I'd love t-"she begins to say
"Hey silla" Ryder said but Ryan pushed him out of the way "carry on" he said
Prysilla blushed at the recent embarrassment via her brothers but masses "sure" she said
"don't force yourself." Easy laughed,he grabbed a toolbox and slammed his locker."c'mon, Break gets mad when his hungry." it wasn't a lie, the big hunk needs his petrol.
Prysilla waved to Break "hi" she said quietly