Zufällige Rollenspiele Inu X Boku Secret Service

totolove posted on Mar 29, 2013 at 08:24AM
Welcome to Maison de Ayakashi.

Or, more commonly known as, the “Ayakashi Building”. It’s a high class apartment building (( some people consider it more of a “mansion” though )) and is proud of having the best security, providing each family or resident in the building a Secret Service agent – we call them SS. To become a resident, it is required you go through a strict examination. It involves checking ones ability to pay high rent, family pedigree and your personal history. The reason behind it all is quite simple: the Ayakashi Building isn’t for humans, its actually made for the humans who are descendants of demons. Thus, the residents all have two separate forms: their human form and demonic one.
An interesting fact to note here is that their demon ancestors are almost the exact same as their descendants: same appearance, basically their same personality and their second form remains the same. The only thing that changes is the way the were brought up (( obviously )) and their history which can alter their personality. Reincarnations, if you will.
When a reincarnation is born in the family they are, more often than not, treated as “good luck” charms instead of actual people. In some cases, the reincarnation never has met their parents formally or was raised by the servants of the house instead.
Maison de Ayakashi was made for these reincarnations and provides only the best protection against… no, not humans, but other evil spirits that might threaten the residents. Thinking of living here or becoming an SS?

Ririchiyo Shirakiin : totolove
Sōshi Miketsukami : Angel_Kiss
Renshō Sorinozuka :
Nobara Yukinokōji :
Karuta Roromiya :
Banri Watanuki :
Zange Natsume :

OC FORM :

Name :
Appearance :
Personality that is easily described :
Demon/Spirit type :
Demon/Spirit form :
Weapon/Power/Ability :
Resident or SS :
Crush/Dating :
Other :

RULES :
No goddmodding or whatever it is
No mature content that can't be said
No killing ( STRICT )
No making fun of each others character's forms
Make some things funny
HAVE FUN !
last edited on Mar 30, 2013 at 09:18AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 27 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
Name : Saruwatari Ayumu
Appearance : PIC
Personality that is easily described : Sweet, fun, can get bored after a short time and stubborn most of the times
Demon/Spirit type : Ameonna
Demon/Spirit form : Next PIC maybe
Weapon/Power/Ability : making it rain
Resident or SS : Resident
Crush/Dating : no one yet
Other : loves to have fun
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name : Saruwatari Ayumu Age : 15 Gender : Female Appearance : PIC Personality that is easily
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
Name : Sakima
Appearance : pic
Personality that is easily described : his cool and friendly.
Demon/Spirit type : Fox
Demon/Spirit form : next pic
Weapon/Power/Ability : mind manipulation, elemental manipulation, weapon(as in making it with what ever material is avalible)
Resident or SS : SS
Crush/Dating : none(yet)
Other :he also has a sister..
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name : Sakima Age : 20 Gender : male Appearance : pic Personality that is easily described : his
totolove commented…
here is a link if ya want help with the demon thingy link Vor mehr als einem Jahr
this is Ayumu's Spirit form thing
 this is Ayumu's Spirit form thing
(demon form.)
 (demon form.)
totolove commented…
fuchs ... as in nine tails ? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Ayumu walked with her luggage into the mansion and got into the elevator " fourth floor, fifth room ... I wonder if I will finally be alone ... " she arrived and walked into her room and flopped on the bed
(yep.I changed is name by the way.)
Sakima knocked gently on the door,then tucked his hands in his pocket,waiting impatiently.
Ayumu walked out " hmm ? "
Sakima bowed,"I am Sakima Shiriho, I'll be your SS from now on." He looked up and smiled.
" ... " she shut the door
" why ! I thought I was going to be fine on my own ! " sits down in front of the door
"why did they send me to this kid." he growled,sitting outside her appartment,leaning against the wall.
Ririchiyo walked outside her room to find Sōshi there " ... do you always have to wait outside my door in the mornings ? "
Ayumu stood up and walked outside ... she was still hungry
Soushi looked up and smiled sweetly,"of course." he got up and dusted his tux.

Sakima had a table of food outside for ayumu,"thought you'd be hungry."
" ... " sits down

Ririchiyo sighed and went to the garden roof
Sakima broke the awkward silence,"so, I will be driving you to school."(lol,awkward..) then buried himself into a cupcake.

Soushi followed her quietly, his mismatching eyes focusing on her,then puff.his face met the floor,"oww,my head."
" uh ! What ?! What happened ?! " Ririchiyo panicked a bit

" ok ... " finishes and goes into her room and gets into her new school uniform
"tripped.."he struggled to get up, then rubbed his red nose.

Sakima was on the floor again,playing with his fingers,"come out." he sighed...
"onee-San!" a little girl with cat ears ran up to him with wide arms
He moves a little to the left,she she just misses,"what are you doing here?and change back."
"cuz its fun!" her ears vanished,"see you later!"she ran off.
He tightened his fist,"just don't make trouble."
 "tripped.."he struggled to get up, then rubbed his red nose. Sakima was on the floor again,playing
Ayumu walked out with her school things and stretches

Rirchiyo goes into her room and gets dressed for school " ok I'm going ! " she bumps into Ayumu " Oh ! sorry are you ok ? " Ririchiyo looked up " ... " Ayumu looked back at her " so small ... " Ririchiyo blushed red " Oh ! sorry I didn't mean it like that ! heh let me help you up ! "
 Ayumu walked out with her school things and stretches Rirchiyo goes into her room and gets dresse
Sakima helped ayumu up,then puts his hands back into the pockets, he stared coldly at Soushi who gave his a warm smile,"I don't have all day,come." Sakima took ayumu's wrist,then pulled her away.
"you ok?" Soushi rubbed Rirchiyo's head gently."let's go."
" I'm not a dog ! " Ririchiyo walked to school quickly

Ayumu pulled her wrist away " ugh ! I can walk by myself ! " runs faster to school and runs past Ririchiyo " woah ! "
"makisa." Sakima nodded as his sister walked pass him. Makisa ran pass him,"I'll look out for her."
Ririchiyo sat down and brushed hair out of her face as she heard a voice behind her " Hi ! sorry about earlier ! I'm Ayumu ! " Ririchiyo smirked " Heh . Just because it was my fault for bumping into you it doesn't mean you have to apologize ! I guess sometimes people as lowly as you don't know who's fault is who's ! " Ayumu stared at her "you're so cute when your active instincts kick in ! " smiles cheekily
""you two are gonna be late if you keep chitchatting!"Makisa was sprinting in full speed towards the school building.
( is she talking to them cuz they're already in the building )
Ririchiyo chuckled nervously and turned away from Ayumu slowly
( ... ?)
(haha...she was,but now she's talking to her friends -.-)
( ok )
Ayumu smiled and laid her head on her desk