Zufällige Rollenspiele Pandoras Box

Directingchicky posted on Mar 27, 2013 at 06:27PM
Warning: This forum will continue quite a bit of adult content. Do not post or read if you cannot handle.

Remember that stairway with all the mist around it? With the flashing light and wafting smell of perfume, cigarettes, booze and so much more? This is Pandoras Box.

Yes, it is a strip club, but there is more to it than you think. Both women and men work here to earn an hobest living and I will NOT tolerate my employees to be harassed in or around my business. We are a family here and damn sure treat each other as much.

Our hours are cliche, but from Dust till Dawn, my girls and boys rock your world. We do offer private dances in one of our dim lit rooms, and you need to get with a dancer to determine a price. Anything else is either free or....you know the drill.
So come in, and loose yourself here with us. Welcome to Pandoras Box.
~Anna Delight (owner)

Rules:
Sex is allowed, but no whoring yourself away right away! You are strippers not prosititues! Have some decency!
Cuss as much as you want.
Drink to your hearts contentno onelinets
And finally, have fun or I will come for you!
last edited on Mar 27, 2013 at 08:19PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 48 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name: Linette Jones
Appearance: picture
Bio: Linette struggles and works this job along with one other job as a barmaid down the street. She refuses to talk about her past to avoid pity, and only wants to do her job and get it over with. She never says much, only the 'script' that they give the employees for privates. She is incredibly stubborn and strongwilled and won't hesitate to deny a customer if she sees fit.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Linette Jones Age: 24 Appearance: picture Bio: Linette struggles and works this job along wi
This is Anna!
 This is Anna!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
Name: Lucia Wrath
Appearance: pic
Bio: He has permanent amnesia and couldn't find a job he liked or accepted him and his Gothic looks. He actually expressed when the interviewers said he'd need to cut his hair and change his looks with a simple. 'Suck my 8' inch cock in Russia naked.' He says that quite a bit for no real reason.
Extra info: He claims he's a vampire and enjoys drinking blood along with the other members of vampire societies.
((Btw there are societies like this, or vampire societies. And I'm a member of a vampire society. So....Meep.))
 Name: Lucia Wrath Age: 26 Appearance: pic Bio: He has permanent amnesia and couldn't find a job he
Directingchicky commented…
awww I like him Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Noone_N commented…
yuppers. very cute Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Jennete Daetona
Bio: needed a job after her parents kicked her out and found Pandora's. She's talkative and friendly and yes she's scene. She can make friends easily and can also be naughty at times
(I'll add her pic later)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HumphryOmega said…
Name: Adriana Patterson
Appearance: picture
Bio: she was always told throughout her years of high school that she was attractive, and that she could get any guy she wanted. which was true, but when her parents separated, leaving her to fend for herself, she turned to pandora's box. where she made great money and met some interesting people.
 Name: Adriana Patterson Age: 24 Appearance: picture Bio: she was always told throughout her Jahr
Directingchicky commented…
wasn't she just a he not...one Minute ago? :p Vor mehr als einem Jahr
HumphryOmega commented…
Yeah, but then I went into deep thought and remembered I Never had a female character Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Okay gentlemen...I hope we don't have any hunters in here tonight..." the smooth toned voice of Anne cooed, twirling the mics cord around her finger as she walked across the stage, "Because we have a naughty lioness here, and she is fierce! Come on out....Linette!" She smirked and glided off the stage as a large metal cage was rolled onto the stage, inside was said Linette, her cheeks painted with thin whiskers, a long tail attached to the think underwear and a large bow rested on her chest. Chains clicked together as one of the men unlocked the cage and walked off. Linette was on her knees, and she crawled out, instantly going to the bar in the middle of the stage, music started playing as she began to dance, starting with a soft roar.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -LionsMane- said…
Name: Lena Jackson
Information: Lena doesn't go home after school like most teenagers do. She goes to Pandora's Box. She doesn't work there, but her mother does. As awful as it is to do your homework while loud music blares around you it is a lot better than going home to her abusive drunk of a dad.
 Name: Lena Jackson Gender: Female Age: 17 Information: Lena doesn't go Home after school like most
Lucia stared from his seat ag the bar at Linette, he was pretty much another part of the show. But he'd decided to skip out on the "fun" and work it at the bar. Flowing hair reflected the flow and glow of the lights as he licked his lips sensually. He for some reason felt the urge to just strut around like a cat and perhaps bite/feed on some random pervert as he got dirty looks of lust from much older men, not to say he didn't like the attention.
A teenage girl walked into the strip club, both hands holding the straps of her backpack. A strange sight to see. She kept her head down as she walked to the back room. This was Lena Jackson; daughter of a experienced stripper. Lena's long blonde hair shielded her face as she scurried across the room. As she walked she looked up for a second and saw who was currently on stage. It was Linette doing her lioness bit. Lena looked back down as she reached the door to the back room.
Linette spun on the pole, but she never stayed long there. She crawled from there to the edge of the stage, several bills were thrown up for her, and as she approached the edge, more were stuffed into the waistband on the underwear and bra, her face kept up in the lioness character. She stood and continued her dance sensually.
Anna approached Lucia at the bar, tapping her foot in mock impatience, "Okay Lucia....I considered what you've said in the past, so how about we do a vampire themed act for a show?"
Jennete walked in and stood at the bar "need any help?" she cooed to Lucia
(sorry,,,arrgh fricken late posts)
 Jennete walked in and stood at the bar "need any help?" she cooed to Lucia (sorry,,,arrgh fricken la
He smirked revealing sharp canines and said in a light voice heavy with seductive intents. "I thought you'd never agree." He said looking up slowly and tilting your head. "But...I'm curious. Why now?" He said twirling his finger around the rim of his bloody Mary. Heavy on the bloody part.
"We're losing interest in some of our old acts. We need something new and fresh and I'd figure I'd give you a shot. Do not make me regret it. Pick a partner and start working on it, your first show is tomorrow night." She declared and looked down at the bloodymary with a scowl and went back towards her office.
He nodded and turned to Jennete. "Oh hello dear... thought you weren't interested in talking to me anymore. " he said with another suggestive smirk hinting at a past dispute. "Or are you still curious of my fangs. " he licked them slowly and turned to a group of women who probably wet their panties just by being in visual contact with him.
Jennete placed her chin in her hand and looked into Lucia's eyes and smirked with a look that said "can i be your parter?"
"just, curious" she said still looking
((Letsduel, no oneliners!!!!))

Linette finished her dance, pushing the money with her foot to the cage to be collected and climbed inside herself, the cage reclosed and rolled to the back of the stage. She immediately left it and climbed out to change into her next costume. She threw the lioness costume to the side and changed into a candy cane stripped set and left to the bar to get a drink.
(sorry, maybe i should rest up a bit, been playing ultimate badminton with my friends all day)
He chuckled and looked up again from his previous staring at a very uncomfortable young man. "Reading you is just to easy...." he smirked. He stood up and stroker her cheek. "Go on ahead.... Right Now I'm busy." He said walking over to him.
Linette left to the bar, silently sitting down on a stool, ignoring the usual lustfilled glances from patrons as the bartender made her usual drink. Cranberry Cocktail, best drink in her opinion. She sipped on the bright red drink that matched the stripes on the underwear she wore perfectly as she looked around the club, taking in possible clients that could come in more often.
Jokingly Lucia slapped Linette's ass as she passed. He was acting quite lively compared to his usual dead behavior. Pun intended he sat down in front of the earlier gentleman. He looked up surprised and the man was quite the handsome one. "Well look what we have here. ...I caught you a mile away, you looked so delicious."
Lena came out of the back room for a second to find her mother. Glancing around the room she saw she wasn't on stage. Looking around some more she saw Linette at the bar, and walked up to her. "Hey, have you seen my mom?" She asked, drumming her hands on the counter. "I have to have her sign some lame-ass slip."
. She jumped when her smacked her ass. That was...strange for Lucia. When Lena approached her, she shook her head, but pointed to where Anna's office was, "Check there...I think they're going over new shows times..." she answered quietly, turning back to her drink.
Name: Gunai Loz
Pic!!!!
Bio: He just turned 20 and his friends had decided since he was always such a nerd he needed a "fun" time out. So they brought him to Pandora's box hearing about the supposed 'vampire' working there. After all why not bring a sweet little nerd who's always been the good boy to see someone he might literally not only drain them of their money but their blood as well.
 Name: Gunai Loz Age: 20 Pic!!!! Bio: He just turned 20 and his Friends had decided since he was al
Gunai looked up shocked by his sudden presence being known to him. "Oh ..... yah ...stick out like a sore thumb." he said sipping his drink ;soda. Because he was to much of a nervous boy to drink. ".....Are you...Lucia?"
"The one and only." He said with a smirk.
Linette finished off her drink, twisting on the stool to gaze at the crowd, then locked onto Lucia and Gunai, slowly a smirk spread across her face. It wasn't often that this happened, but both she and ucia seened in a brighter mood, she only wondered his reasoning. She sat back to watch the show unfold.
He moved next to Gunaj and noticed him curl into himself. "You kniw where I can get a good meal?" he said loosely and was answered with a small gulp. "I'm looking to celebrate my birthday." he said.
Gunai shrugged. "....I don't really know what you...ea-"
"Mm... you smell good."
"Richie...give me another cocktail...I have a show to watch..." she said smoothly, twirling a straw around inhr fingers as she watched.
Gunai backed away and whimpered when Lucia groped him. "Ah! Please... d-do it m-more..."Lucia stopped and went to leave. "I'll pay!!!" He said.
"Good. Let's go out back."
She let out a laugh, setting the second empty glass aside as she stood and walked past Lucia and his new client towards back stage for her next show. She, like the others, never truly believed that Lucia was a 'vampire' but knew well enough what he believed and respected it just fine. She went backstage to finish making herself up for the rest of the night.
Jennete was looking at her schedule eyeing everyone in the room, being bi had its perks, she found something hot in nearly everyone. She fixed her tie on her tuxedo themed lingerie and walked over to the bar to get a martini
"Alright! Ladies, I need all my candycanes in line now! Make sure you have your suspenders on and lashesare sparkled! You're on in five!" Anna called, clapping her hands together repeatedly to make sure all of them were in line. Linette was third in line of the four girls, all of them hooking their suspenders to their legs and hips, all frantic....ridiculous. The candycanes had to be the most embarassing show in Linette's mind, all four of them, going out there, pulling candy from their bras and handing them out...she'd rather do the lioness bit again.
Name: Faye Ken
Bio: nearly unresponsive most of the tine, like a doll that can be controlled. She prefers not to speak much at all, and is looking for a job.
 Name: Faye Ken Age: 23 Bio: nearly unresponsive most of the tine, like a doll that can be controlle
Gunai was brought into a Gothic styled room. "Wow...pretty." he said.
"Hm." Lucia replied and smiled at him bearing fangs. "What do you need?"
"Excuse me....e-excuse...." a sigh followed just as the 'candycanes' came out. Faye pushed through the crowd of men and other strippers to make her way through, looking for the woman who owned the place. No one was hiring..and she guessed this would be her best chance at some money.
Jennete watched the 'candycanes' with a smirk on her face as she also watched the expressions of the men who were watching with just about the same anticipation. She twirled her white and orange dyed hair around her finger as she sipped at her drink
Linette followed the rest of the out, biting her lip
seductively as she went out in the crowd, crawling onto a
table, crossing her legs as she pulled a candycane from
her suspender strap, teasing a nearby man with it. She
swore...she would never touch a candycane at christmas
again...
Jennete finished her first drink and ordered another, everyone who worked there and knew her knew she was a bit well....Jenneteish....it was the only word to explain her. she watched the show with the same smirk on her face
Gunai walked out of the rooms in the back looking really pale for some reason while Lucia lookes quite intent. "Stop ny for another visit sometime. " he blew a kiss as he watched him leave before going to sit next to Jennete. "Hello."
Linette went up to Gunai, putting a hand over his shoulder and moved around in front of him, smirking, "Want something sweet hon?" She purred, pulling a wrapped candy from the other suspender.
Lucia stopped his sweet act now that he was no longer in the presence of a virgin. And oh yes... he'd known Gunai was a virgin the moment he walked in. "what do you want Linette? "
She looked from Gunai to Lucia ((and yes she is a virgin thank you!)) With a frown, "I'm doing my job." She answered, pulling back.
"I know you're a virgin but for the sake of darkness act like you are. So keep your hands off my prey." He said with murderous intent in his voice. Gunai felt a very dark aura emit from Lucia.
"Prey? It was just a few bites... nothing big." He brushed his fingers over the two holes in his neck.
Linette held her hands up in surrender, "Fine fine, whatever. Like I said, I'm just doing my job Lucia." She snapped back, brushing her fingers in Gunai's direction, "He is all yours. I have another show to get ready for anyway...damn lion bit again." She said, dropping the candycane onto a table and pushed pass Lucia, heading back to the dressing room.
Lucia looked at Gunai. "Be careful on your way home. "He said before leaving Gunai blushing.
"He's so ...hot."
She went back to the dressing room, thankful the other girls were still out doing their shows, so she could get ready for her next show in quiet. Tossing the candy striped clothes away, she dug through the costume rach in search of the other cat costumes, wiping away the sparkles with her. Other hand.
(sorry i was at my aunts all day)
((Its...okay...))
((-poke-poke-))