Zufällige Rollenspiele Life of the social network

totolove posted on Mar 23, 2013 at 07:47AM
ok so here you can be a person representing a website ! here is a list of websites you can make into a person but please use the website name for last name and also tell me if it's a boy or a girl and what it looks like ! you can also tell me anyother website you want to be and at least how old he/she is

fanpop :
deviantART : totolove
formspring :
tumblr : hikari_hiwatari
facebook :hikari_hiwatari
yelp :
Xanga :
flickr :
Paypal :
photobucket :
bing :
google :
Mozilla fox :
chrome :
safari :
youtube :LetsDuel2012
pixiv : totolove
ebay :
Yahoo :
Wikipedia :
msn :
twitter :
myspace :
hi5 :
netlog :
windows :
opera :
internet explorer :
Siri :
soundcloud : totolove
imeem : totolove
imageshack :
tinypic :
digg :
pinterest :

please fill this out for your character

name :
appearance :
personality in one word :
other :

( the bottom part is for if you don't have any pic ideas )

Birthdays ( for anyone who wants to know )
deviantART : August 7th
google : September 27
 ok so here Du can be a person representing a website ! here is a Liste of websites Du can make into
last edited on Mar 26, 2013 at 12:02PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 272 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 272

Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
name : Jessie Deviantart
appearance : pic
personality in one word : creative
other : loves to do things with creativity, is good at writing and loves fanfics ( also Kiki's friend )
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 name : Jessie Deviantart age : 13 gender : female appearance : pic personality in one word : cr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Kiki Tumblr
Appearance: pic
Personality: she can act like she's a different person a lot
Others: loves talking and anime and all kinds of fan fics stuff
 Name: Kiki Tumblr Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: she can act like she's a di
Jessie walked to the park with her drawing pad and computer
Kiki was hanging upside down on the tree "weeeee!" she looked to see Jessie "HIII JESSIE!!! whoa whoa whoa whooaa!" she then fell and landed in the bushes
" Oh ! Kiki ! "runs over and helps her up " are you ok ? "
"yup yup yup" she started jumping around Jessie
" heh, so how are you today ? " smiles as she takes out drawing pad and stationary
"oh i'm good by the way have you seen Josh?" Kiki rubbed her arm as she blushed

(i'm gonna make a character for Facebook!)
(( ok )) " yeah I saw him at the fountain "
"hey umm Jessie remember when i told you about my feelings for him?" she looked at Josh
name : Kylie Pixiv
appearance : pic ( she is the one next to Jessie )
personality in one word : serious
other : doesn't know how to deal with emotions, is VERY competitive and doesn't really get jokes
 name : Kylie Pixiv age : 14 gender : female appearance : pic ( she is the one Weiter to Jessie )
Name: Josh Facebook
Appearance: pic
Personality: he's kinda the mature type of guy he's also the ladies man so sometimes he'll flirt but he is a gentle man and is loyal the thing is is that he can be a bully and also he can be an arrogant mean bully sometimes
Others: he kinda has a crush on Tumblr but he forgets his feelings when she gets hyper
 Name: Josh Facebook Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: pic Personality: he's kinda the mature type
" oh yeah ! " looks at Josh " ... i don't know what you see in him " Kylie walked up to Jessie " oi ! Jessie ! can you- " Jessie jumped onto her " Hi ! "
"can i be blame that he's cute? and i know he can be a selfish Arrogant meanie sometimes but you gotta admit he can be sweet" Kiki looks at Josh
Kylie sighed " get . off . me " Jessie got off " Yeah but he's a TOTAL perv ! "
"he doesn't act like a perv around me" she looked at Jessie then she made a thinking face "though he does act like a total jerk when i get hyper
Jessie got out a coin " I'll be right back ! " runs to the fountain and made a wish " such a kid "
Josh looked at Jessie and rolled his eyes "geez do you not have anything better to do" he went back to reading his book
Jessie got annoyed and sighed then caught a ball as it almost hit Josh " sorry ! " said a boy " it's ok ... really it is . " looks at him and smiles then gives back the ball

Kylie got out Jessie's computer " ok now where's the file ? Hey Jessie ! which file was it ? " Jessie shouted back " File 51f94n "
Josh rolled his eyes then he looked at Kiki to see her watching Kylie he smirked and walked over "why hello there Kiki" she looked at him "oh hey there Josh and for once you said my first name instead of my second" she giggled meaning it as a joke he chuckled "well i just wanted to say that i'm having a party at my house you are allowed to invite two friends if you wish but just make sure that your outfit is good enough" he gave her an invitation "i'll see you there" he then walked off Kiki had a very confused look on her face
Kylie sighed " so who are you goin to invite cuz I've already got an invitation "

Jessie stretched and ran over to kiki and kylie
"well Jessie do you have an invitation?"
" invitation ? to what ? " Jessie tilted her head a bit
"to Josh's party he said i'm allowed to invite two friends and i want you to come along!" she smiled
" ... fine " sighs then smacks face " lets chose outfits ! " grabs her stuff then runs with Kiki to shops
"yaaay!" she started skipping following Jessie
a few hours later in the dress store

Kiki walked out in a dress as she spun around "what do you think? to much is it" she looked at the back and she looked at her flat shoes

link
(( here is what Jessie's dress looks like . ))
Jessie came out with her dress " yours has your name on it ! what about mine ? " pulls hat forward a bit in a pose
 (( here is what Jessie's dress looks like . )) Jessie came out with her dress " yours has your name
"totally Gorgeous" she made an OK sign "now let's find us some make up"
name : Chris Soundcloud
appearance : pic ( left )
personality in one word : fun
other : Is friends with Richard and Jessie

name : Richard Imeem
appearance : pic ( right )
personality in one word : gentle
other : is friends with Chris and Jessie
 name : Chris Soundcloud age : 14 gender : male appearance : pic ( left ) personality in one
Chris flicked Jessie on the back " hi hi ! " Jessie turned around to face chris . She blushed as Richard wrapped his arms around Jessie " how are ya ? " she blushed redder then looked at Kiki for a bit of assistance to get him off even though she liked it a bit
Kiki giggled then after that put on her serious face and cleared her throat "Richard"
Richard unwrapped his arms then looked at her " nice dress ! going somewhere ? "
Jessie got herself changed into her normal clothes and walked up to chris as he rubbed her head
Kiki giggled again "actually yes we're going to-" gets her mouth covered by Jessie as she mumbled out some words

(you can choose whatever reason lolz X3 or you can say that they're just trying on dresses)
" we're going to my friend's house because she wants to try using us as models for her drawing practice ! " drags Kiki to the changing room " you can NOT tell them that we are going to a party other wise they will become animals ! well mostly chris . but you can NOT tell them ok ? "
"why? it's only a part besides they're invited as well!" Kiki smiled
" maybe but they try to find a bottle of soft drink because that makes me hyper and it's annoying ! "
"oooh" Kiki scratched the back of her head she looked to see that Chris and Richard has over heard only the soft drink bit and she glared making her scary look
chris looked away from Kiki and turned to Richard " ok whatever they are talking about has something to do with the soft drink thing at parties so what ever is going on we need to involve soft drinks ! " Richard sighed " didn't we learn something from last time ! it made her act ... weird "

Jessie sighed " well *sighs* you can tell them but we have to make sure there aren't any people who have a soft drink near by that know my weakness ! "
"maybe i can ask Josh even though he can be a total douce bag i have my ways of convincing him like when you accidentally got in trouble by him for throwing that pie on his new shirt" Kiki grinned
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Avery Pandora
I'll post pic later
Party animal
" yeah well he didn't help me out when that guy was flirting with me . Either way my mum will KILL me if I get crazy and do something ok ? "
Avery walked as her headphones blasted in her ears "what to do....any parties?"
name : Jackson Youtube
appearance : pic
personality in one word : open minded (ik its 2 words but)
other : always has his video camera with him
 name : Jackson Youtube age : 18 gender : male appearance : pic personality in one word : open min
Kylie held Jessie's computer " where is she ? " she bumped into Avery " sorry ! "
Avery's headset falls off "its ok"
Jackson walked around looking for something to videotape
Jessie walked out of the shop and went to her house which was at the craft/art store that was near by when she saw Chris following her ... well it wasn't really ' turn-around-and-look ' saw . It was more of a I-saw-you-in-the-window-idiot . She topped for a second and turned around . Chris ran behind a wall " idiot " she kicked a can which bounced off a wall and hit Chris in the head . " OW ?! " he screamed

Kylie smiled awkwardly " heh still I'm very sorry "
"nah i should have been paying attention" Avery says as she sees Jackson "hey Avery" he said then sees Kylie "hi"
(i didnt see the pic is it ok if i use my pic as Jackson?)
" um ... hi ? " kylie fixed her hair loops

Chris walked out from behind the wall " ok ! ok ! " Jessie ran to her house then put her stuff away and grabbed her wallet and ran back to the shop and ran up to Kiki