Zufällige Rollenspiele Boundaries

wolfmaster3000 posted on Mar 22, 2013 at 04:18AM
This is a futuristic role play based in the year of 3099 The world has suffered from the "biblical" Apocalypse of demons walking the earth how ever a small group of people called "mages" people who can cast magic or have magical abilities begun to appear and help start a retaliation of Humans who wanted to oppose the creatures of the underworld. Regular humans after prolonged exposure to the Demonic power & magic power of the mages & demons running unchecked developed powers from deep within there pyschies. these people became known as Espers. After many years of fighting the Demons were aposed for the most part a strong military force known as Rapture. Rapture is a combination of Espers & Mages. both have built a ctiy know as "Eden" witch acts a heaven for those who have no where to go & seek refuge & shelter from the Demons that still roam. Eden has a large metal wall & barrier surrounding it those who oftein wonder out of Eden never come back. As the Demons still roam on the dead wastelands that were once lush green forests. Rapture & Eden have banded together strong Minds that have devolped laser tech to arm non-psychic beings with as being able to read when a person's mind is about to be considered a Level one Esper. To witch a Acdeamy known as Gaia was built and founded to Ideintfy and help control the ability the "Esper" has awakened as no Esper's have the same power.

I'm going to elborate a bit on each side just so were clear on some things =)

Demons - these creatures are ranked using from A being the weakest and S being the strongest the Ranks are as follows A,C,D,S. Demons can use Magic as much as they please but have a limited source of Magic power

A ranks demons are demons who appear almost human but have abnormal features ( horns , wings , Claws , Fangs etc ) that are viseable at all times.

C ranking demons are also human in apperance but there abnormal features can be hidden slights ( retractable claws , wings horns etc )

D ranking demons have almost no human features and are a very sterotypical type of demon ( based on animal or have no real shape ) as such these demons oftein are found taking the skins of a human & hiding within the skin they stole ( but the skin eventually rott's away) these demons are also the most Blood thristy it would seem.

S Rank demons aside from being the most powerful class of Demon have a pure human state they can live and lounge around in the only decetable feature are there eyes as such these demons are hard to find & kill. The demon forms of these Demons oftein take the shape of something from a certain Reiligion or Mythical monster.

Espers- Esper's are the Main Soilders in Raptrue & main defenders of Eden they are humans who have unlocked Psychic abilities there have a level system of 1-5

1- a level one Esper is a person who has devolped some aspects of his ability but can't fully use it or utifey it's true power at this point as such this stage is known as "Devolpment"

2- a Level two Esper can use his ability slightly more effciantly such as knowing it's strength & weaknesses or even the name of the "power" this stage is known as "Novice"

level 3- A level three Esper know's the ups & downs of his or her abilities but begins to suffer from the mental Agony one's psyich power takes as a toll for being over use ( etc Bipolar , Spli personality disorder , or just down right pyschotic ). As such these Espers are heavily monitored and oftein have to attend regular pyschreatric sessions.

level 4- Level four Espers are like the level three Espers but there power & Mental Stability toll are greatly increasing these Espers are greatly renown as "invincible" & regarded as the perfect soilder as a good chunk of there personality is next to nothing.

Level 5- there are a select few Espers who have achived the level five status as at this point a Espers power can't improve any and has NO SAINTY what's so ever these Espers are extremly hard to keep in check & oftein aren't allowed socail interaction with other people.

Mages - These beings have existed forever each Mage is diffrent unlike the previous two the Mages are not ranked each one has it's strengths & weaknesses.

Rules.

YOU CAN BE A HYBRID of a Mage & Demon, or Demon & Esper or Mage & Esper. Esper's have up TWO abilities . Hybrids can have MAX OR FOUR.

Please don't God mod *_* other wise people's Genitals will be mine

& you have to submit a Basic profile stating name age & race as well as power ( if Esper ). I have Links to help if you want me to send em to you just ask HAVE FU N!!!

Zufällige Rollenspiele 36 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wolfmaster3000 said…
Name : Desmin

Race : half Demon & Half Esper

Height : 6'1

Bounty : 400,000,00 Sin ( optional if you're Criminal )

Power(s) :

Atmoskinesis - control over wind Water , Fire , Earth

Dendrokinesis- Mainpulation / Creation of Wood

Geo-Thermokinesis- Mainpulation / Creation of Lava & magma

Lighting Magic

ice Magic

Weapon(s)

Kaze Gai ( Wind Scythe)

Beserker Axe

keiissui (Current Whip )

Kurobuchi Kasai ( Black edge flame )

Arashi hashi (Storm Edge )

Name : Desmin Race : half Demon & Half Esper Age : 20-25 Height : 6'1 Rank : S-Rank D
Noone_N commented…
their gentitals???? ow... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
HumphryOmega commented…
Atmokinesis is the control over weather. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wolfmaster3000 commented…
Atmoskinesis...manipulate earth, air, fire, and water Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Name: Liam

Race : half Demon & Half Mage

Height : 5'6

Power(s) :

Photokenisis (the Ability to contrl & generate Light )

Viberokeinsis the ability to generate & control one's speed a Velocity

Magnokeinsis- the ability to generate & control Metal & magnetism
 Name: Liam Race : half Demon & Half Mage Age : 20-25 Height : 5'6 Rank : general O
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nevermore_ said…
Name: Beth

Race: Level 2 Esper, close to level 3

Powers: Asterokinesis (manipulation of astral energy) and Hydrokinesis (manipulation and generation of water)
 Name: Beth Age: 22 Race: Level 2 Esper, close to level 3 Powers: Asterokinesis (manipulation
Just need one more xD person to join us
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name: Emry shane

Race: human.
 Name: Emry shane Age: 22 Race: human.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killer24 said…
( if I may join)

Name:
Race: Esper
Powers: hyper-speed, Energy Projection, Superhuman Agility
Weapon: katana, two pistols
(Will post pic soon)
HumphryOmega commented…
Forgot your name... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
killer24 commented…
oops hahaha thanks Vor mehr als einem Jahr
( you can join but if you're a Esper you need to have a Kentic ability I have some sites if you wanna browse those Hyper-speed are like Liams Viberokeinsis. Know what I mean ? )
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
If I may, I believe he will choose Umbrakinesis, Necromancy and possible Dark Pyrokinesis Vor mehr als einem Jahr
killer24 commented…
English please all the Isis are brain hurting Vor mehr als einem Jahr
The Esper's a psyich beings as such they use & have devolped Kenetic abilities Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HumphryOmega said…
Name: flauk
Species: demon/esper
Height: 6'2
Body build: muscular
Powers: aerokinesis- control over wind, hydrokinesis- control over water, cyrokinesis- control over ice , electrokinesis- control over electricity, atmokinesis- control over weather
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: flauk Age: 34 Species: demon/esper Rank: S Height: 6'2 Body build: muscular Occupation: t
Demons use Magic not kenetic abilities Demon's & Mages are Magic based creatures. Unless he's half like Desmin in witch case Desmin has Atmoskinesis no Esper has the same abilties Vor mehr als einem Jahr
HumphryOmega commented…
I meant to put that, sorry haha Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Anywho we can start this any time now really
( alright i'll start it )

-Desmin had entered the town of Eden that long since forgotten his image since hedefected from the military force known as Rapture five long years ago he looked around as rain tapped rather gently on his proclean mask. he walked along the slums of Eden bums , orphans and old timers all dwelled here-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
(I think I understood half)
Name:Gale roothward
Race:Human
Weapons: bow&arrows, throwing knives(she's good with long distant combat)
 (I think I understood half) Name:Gale roothward Age:17 Race:Human Weapons: bow&arrows, throwing
Jinx: *trains around the barracks*
(His pic)
 Jinx: *trains around the barracks* (His pic)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nevermore_ said…
(I WILL post I promise! But it probably won't be until after easter....... I haven't posted on any rps i'm part of in like a week or so because of stupid emotional shit I wish I could just skip over...... But after easter I'm thinking I'll be back to normal ^_^)
(missed you man)
Gale pulled the string back,then let's go,the arrow flew straight into the dummy's head."score."she shouted.
Jinx: *uses his katana to slice dummies at hyper-speed* hahaha die, die, die!!
Name: Lauren Manor
Race: Demon/Esper
Height:5,7
Ocuppation:Assassin
Power:
Phobikinesis-Project fear into the mind of others
Atmoskinesis-Physically control the elements; water, earth, fire and air
Telekinesis-Move objects with ones mind
Chronokinesis-Mentally control time
Weapons: throwing knives,swords,hand to hand combat.
 Name: Lauren Manor Age: 24 Race: Demon/Esper Height:5,7 Rank: 4 Ocuppation:Assassin Power: P
(Two characters? Cheeky tsk tsk tsk hahahaha)
Jinx: *shots an energy beam at dummie and brakes it and the wall behind* Oops my bad hahaha
(oh,let's see who's cheeky now,I changed her name by the way.)
"fuck!" Lauren yelled,"watch where your aiming dammit!" she was up in the air,her arms crossed.
(You are still cheeky)
Jinx: I did watch it was fun *shoots a small beam next to her head* happy now miss?
"Grrrrr." she stopped the time,then went down and started strangling him, took a few step back,restarts time
Jinx: *appears behind her* tsk tsk soo bad hahaha *lightly taps one pistol on her shoulder*
She focused on his pistol,it moved slightly,then vanished,"such a kid." she grinned,sitting down on the tree root.
Jinx: my gun, and I'm the kid. Now wipe that grin of your face *runs at her and grabs her hand then bolts away with her flying behind* try making me disappear smart @$$ hahahahaha
She jumped on top of him, creating a fire ball,smashing it against Jinx's face,burning it.
Jinx: hahaha, don't you know fire needs to breath but if I go faster the oxygen saps away killing the fire *speeds up even faster*
She had one choice left,she bit him,hard,her teeth sunk into his skin,forcing him to let go,she starts to fall.
Jinx: *loses balance and falls skidding hard on the floor* o...uch....m..yyy.. Ne.....ck
"What the hell is going on here?" He said while glancing at the two. He then sighed and shook his head "so childish... You two should be ashamed of yourselves."
-Liam had been wodnering around the barracks when he noticed two people fighting he sighed and walked over to the soilders- "you two Stop now"
"Tch, your soldier crossed the line." she folded her arms, turning away. "YOU people should be ashamed." she muttered,the rock under her feet was up in the air now,"ciao." it moved away slowly.
jinx: hay sir whats up other than her ego hahahaha *runs back to the barracks at hyper-speed* hahahahaha
(egoooo???????)
She punched the tree as hard as she could,it fell over slowly,"Grrrrrr!" she sat down,her back leaning against what's left of the tree.

"sucker punching again." the shadow moved closer to her,the shape slowly formed.
"Kyle,fuck off."she tightened her fist.
(I'll do bios later ^^" hot isn't he?ahaha)
 (egoooo???????) She punched the baum as hard as she could,it fell over slowly,"Grrrrrr!" she sat dow
killer24 commented…
i get the feeling that ego wasn't the right word hahahaha Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Angel_Kiss commented…
ya think? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
killer24 commented…
no i guessed ^___^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
-Liam sighed- "oi-vay , new recuirts are always the most annoying why did I get stuck with baby sitting duty" -Liam leaned on a wall and sighed-
"babysitting,nice word." the girl jumped off the tree,approaching them slowly.

Name: kitara
Race: Esper
Personality: serious,fun and can be cruel.
Appearance::pic, will change.

Power:Atomkinesis, telekinesis, telepathy.
Ability: weaponry,Mechanical engineering.

History: grew up in the military,she was founded somewhere in the forest when she was still a baby.(blah,blah.)
 "babysitting,nice word." the girl jumped off the tree,approaching them slowly. Name: kitara Age:
( Esper's don't have Super speed or Strength , they just have telepathic powers It's also only two abilities having telekinesis and atomkinesis is fine. That's not to say a Esper isn't going to be slightly stronger or faster than the average human after all Esper's are used to hunt Demon's I should really explain more )
"I hear ya.." He said as he stood next to Liam he glanced up to see a woman walking towards them and he closed his eyes " well they sure act like babies, so babysitting seems to be just about right."