Zufällige Rollenspiele GearTown

TAIKAMODO posted on Mar 16, 2013 at 09:27PM
In a place called gear town,some people are born with a body part that is made of metal...These parts often enhance the special skill of a person.A special skill is a skill that is uniquely born to them,like speed or telepathy.These people are Gears,and they are a special race...

Rules:No skills that are powers,like flames and stuff...
No killing others...
You can only be a gear or a human...
No leaving gear town...(exept during fights and in your dreams and missions..)
Try not to use profanity...

Also,here is the layout
Name:
Race:(Human or gear only...)
Appearence:(Pic optional...)
Special skill:(only 1!
Weapon:
Add only if gear-
Metal part:(Arm,leg,etc...)
changible:(Can turn metal part back normal at will...)

last edited on Mar 16, 2013 at 10:25PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 22 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TAIKAMODO said…
Name:Leorio Vallier
Race:Gear
Appearance:Brown Goku~like hair with gold colored highlights,yellow eyes,White pants,gold undershirt with white long sleeve unbuttoned dress shirt over it.White slacks and a scar running vertically along his lefteye and one golden ring on both his index fingers.
Special skill:Mind manipulation
Weapon:2 gold Schythes
Metal part:Hand-Enhances his illusion capabilities
Changible:yes.

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Leorio walked down the street towards the mission Board..."Today has been boring.Hope i get a good mission"...He said as he stopped and stared at the board.A devious smile crept across his face...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Alice
Race:human
Age-15
Appearence:(Pic optional...)
Special skill:Speed
Weapon-bow and arrow
 Name:Alice Race:human Age-15 Appearence:(Pic optional...) Special skill:Speed Weapon-bow and arr
Leorio spotted alice sitting on a bench and approached her...
"hi" i say looking up from my sketch pad
"What are you even writing in that thing..."
"well im drawing, just a rough sketch of town"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Zane Kamelot
Race:Gear
Appearance: Pic
Special skill: Clairvoyance
Weapon: Sniper Rifle, 2 hand guns
Metal part: Both eyes (reason for gunglasses)-Enhances his clairvoyance
Changible: No
 Name: Zane Kamelot Race:Gear Age: 23 Appearance: Pic Special skill: Clairvoyance Weapon: Sniper
"Interesting...Enough chatting i have a mission to take care of,Farewell."He said as he walked towards the Towns Main gate that led to the ouside...
Zane just came back from a mission when he bumped into Leorio, who was walking out. Zane didnt even turn around to see who he bumped. He kept walking forward.
Leorio looked at him in rage and said"excuse me,where are your manners?".A smug look was growing on his face as he walked towards Zane...
I decide to put my sketch down and work on a mission
Leorio decided to leave Zane and went out the gate when he was stopped by a thief who stole his money and he chased after him along the rooftops...
Leorio caught the thief and left once more out the main gate for his mission
Leorio walked into the Deserted looking town."What the-"he said before being interrupted by a deafening howl."Hmmmmm.My mission IS to kill the beast in the town...This should be fun!"He said with a evil giggle.He pulled oult his schythes and used his mind manipulation to hold the beast there...He slashed the beast with his schythes and gave it an evil grin.."Bye Bye..."Leorio's eyes flashed and the beast split in two...
Zane walked through Gear Town until he entered the bar. He sat down to drink while relaxing from his recent mission. Some low life thief tried to steal Zane's money. Zane twisted and broke the guy's arm while slamming his head on the table. Zane pulled out his pistol, cocked it, and placed it against the man's head.

"Stealing my money is punishable by death.....but it's your lucky day." Zane holstered his gun. "Next time think of your life before you throw it away by doing something like this." He let the man leave the bar with enough money to see a doctor 'bout his arm.
I look at the board "hmmmmm"
Leorio returned to geartown.He walked into the valantra mansion that belonged to the leader of geartown..."Father does love spending money..."he thought as he stepped into his fathers office to report his success...
Leorio left the mansion after his report to his father and went home...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name: Victoria
Race:(Human or gear only...) Human
Appearence:(Pic optional...) pic
Special skill:(only 1!) aim
Weapon: small dagger on her hip. She doesn't bother to hide it, so it it just plainly attached to her belt.
 Name: Victoria Race:(Human oder gear only...) Human Age:(Must be at least 12 to go on missions...) 22
Leorio was sitting on a bench with his golden rings glimmering in the sun.He looked at the sky and fell asleep for a few hours...
Leorio woke up to a night sky and a cool breeze blowing his hair.He stretched and went home for something to eat...