Zufällige Rollenspiele Dreamerz! Rp

TAIKAMODO posted on Mar 16, 2013 at 03:09PM
In this world,there is a dimension that co exists.The Dreamcast.Dreamcast is a beutiful world with beutiful things all in it exept one place...The Laugai prison.Now the demons held there are escaping into our world.To save both worlds,The dreamers,the people who can go from this world to Dreamcast,stand and fight...

Rules for this Rp...
>>No demon characters...Only dreamers...
>>Maximum of three powers and two weapons!
>>You CANNOT kill another person's character without permission but can put them near death...
>>Do NOT!go to Laugai prison!You will die...

Also,you'll need this Layout
Name:
Appearence:
Powers:
Weapons:
(Optional...)Personality
last edited on Mar 16, 2013 at 03:51PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 81 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 81

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TAIKAMODO said…
Name:Yasha myushi
Appearence:White pants,blue T shirt,White trench coat,Blue shoes,blue eyes,silver colored ichigo~like hair
Powers:Speed,flight,Ice
Weapons:Sword,infinate ice shuriken
Personality:calm,Cool,collected
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Avalon Tiaku
Appearance:red hair, Orange like eyes,white puffy shirt, brownish purple pirate like jacket,Brown leather gloves,black boots,Brown skirt with black leggings, black scarf
Powers:Fire,levitation,invisibility
Weapon: bow with fire arrows, fire katana,can form weapons with fire
Personality:tougher than she looks,will do anything for her friends,scary when upset,fun loving,can be a prankster,nice
Yasha looked at the sky.Then mumbled to himself..."Time to get to work...."
Yasha started running,slow at first,then quickening to the speed of sound...He saw blood on the ground nearby and stopped to look..."fresh blood,he's close!"He said in unease...He suddenly heard a scream and ran towards it with his sword in hand,Prepared to face what was just aroung the corner...
Avalon arranged her weapons and decided to take a run, when she faintly hears a scream, she turns invisible and heads toward the sound
Yasha rounded the corner,then looked at the demon holdind the dead body in it's hands..."Oh,there you are...Drop the body and get lost..."He said in a calm,deadly way...
I climb a nearby tree "oh...my gosh...a demon..."
He sensed another presense...He figured he would deal with that later.."Oh well,"he said as he ran forward and sliced the demon in half.."Now who are you miss?"he said without even looking towards tree...
"how did you know I was here?" I ask, I knew I was invisible "i'm Avalon"
"I can sense any other dreamer if they get near me Avalon..I,am yasha"He said in a calm tone and smiled...
I jump down and become visible "hi" I say with a smile (this is her)
 I jump down and become visible "hi" I say with a smile (this is her)
"Wow!You um,look nice!" He says then blushes...."Either way,don't think that demons dead.You can fight?Got a feelin' they'll be more demons this way..."his voice filled back with unease in every word...
I blush a bit "thanks...and yeah, I can fight"
"I sense them now!Get ready Avalon!"He said intensely and took out his sword."Haaaaaaaaaa!"He yelled as he ran towards the demons...
I run toward the demons wielding my katana
I start slicing demons one by one,while throwing shuriken at demons coming from far off."Where the hell do they keep coming from!?"I ask as i continue slicing...
"I dunno" I say as I shoot fire at the demons (hey are you into Fairy Tail?)
(Yeah.)I freeze them all then they statter to bits..."Finally!"i say with relief as i look at Avalon
(lol wanna join my FT RP) "thats so cool!"
(Sure)I say "Thanks" and blush again and start to ask Avalon something but no words will form so i walk off kicking myself for not saying anything and head over to the pizza place down the street
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Rin
Appearence: pic her eyes are not res,they are purple
Powers: mind manipulation.words
Weapons: Giant sword.
Personality:she's usually fun and cheerful,but can be deadly in times.
 Name: Rin Age:17 Gender:Female Appearence: pic her eyes are not res,they are purple Powers: min
(Cool)
I go somewhere to avoid the demons (link)
I get a pizza and head home still regretting not saying another word to Avalon before i left...When i get home i realized i left her in the demon grounds...I rush back there and find out she left.I then start looking for clues as to where she went...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
Demons surrounded Rin,she gasped,the took a step back.
I walk through the woods when I find 3 demons. I turn invisible and hide "please don't find me" I think
I sense Avalon and race towards her wnen i get surrounded by demons..I pull out my sword and attack"Ambush!"i think as i fight
I decide to become visible and fight, light one of my arrows on fire and shoot
After killing the demons, i run until i see Avalon then stop,panting...
"hey,thanks" I say (cool)
"No prob..."I say back smiling...
A butterfly flies on my nose but quickly retreats for its not used to landing on someone with a normal body temp of 110°
I felt something inside me building up...I wasn't sure what it was,but i started feeling different...In a good way
I smile, i feel really happy, but i have to contain it, my powers go into override when i feel a strong emotion,my body feels warmer and warmer, its at least 115 degrees now and i'm blushing "um what do you wanna do now?"
"Don't have a clue...I guess go get pizza?"I said.I felt a heat sweep over us,i then looked at her and blushed...
I smile "sure"
I start walking,then motion for Avalon to follow...
I follow with a smile
I keep walking until that feeling comes back.I then glow a bright blue."Avalon,don't move.I will explain later but if you move another step,we both will die!"i say urgently
I stop in my tracks "ok"
A man steps in front of us..."Hey yasha..."he says."Hey Melchom...what do you want?"i say impatiently..."I wanna know who the girly is..."he says."Why you need to know?"i ask,motioning for Avalon to stay back..."BECAUSE!She intervened in a D.D.E.A mission...I plan on killing her as punishment."he says coldly."No."I say in a calm rage."Why,she someone special?You cannot lie to me.I know your family and i never met'er"...he says expecting an answer..."Well ummmmmm"i say trying to stall."SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!"he demanded."Uhhhh,she is my girlfriend.Yeah thats it..."I say in an embarassing tone and blush...He squinted at us and said to us,"fine lover boy.Keep her on a tighter leash..."he said laughing.Then he dissapeared".Pwhew!"i say in relief...
I stand there,lightly blushing "ummm what was that guys problem?"i ask
"That jerk?He is a D.D.E.A officer...Acts like he is my boss even though i don't work there..."I say."Come on,pizza place is about to close..."i say calmly...
"Ok" i say
We finally get to the pizza place.we get 2 pizzas and leave."Where we gonna go to eat?"i ask as i sit the pizzas on a nearby bench and sit next to them...
I sit next to Yasha with a smile
I smile back "the sunset" i say as i open the box and take out a slice...
"i love it" i say as i get a slice
Figured as much"... i say... "sunset kinda reminds me of you..."
I blush "r-really.....how?"
"Well it is on fire and is pretty..."i say nervously..."Like you..."