Zufällige Rollenspiele Danerois Institute!

Noone_N posted on Mar 15, 2013 at 11:13PM
Founded by Laraian Danerois, this institute has many secrets beneath it's floors and many "play" areas. The place has been run down for quite some time but lately it's been revived to take place for many tournaments and death matches. Many of the clients who helped fund this giant place are deeply involved in these dark entertainment, but the only time you've ever heard of them is for their help in this project. It's been hinted that the deathmatch members are in the levels of the anything below S-class. It's been said they are even completely deadly, but kept right under the building. Most challengers above S-class are the ones with the curer challenges. And they almost don't know anything about the others. But now after all these years the Danerois Institute has been revived and put back into the work. Have fun! !!

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Rules:please avoid leaving the instute! Sometimes you can though, for like the amusement parks.
profiles don't need to be made and hhave fun!!!
Rules may be added over time.

((V main building and bigger than you think))
@@@@@@@@(((PS THE MONEY USED WILL BE PROGRAMMED ONTO A TAG AROUND YOUR NECK, YOU'LL GET MORE MONEY WITH EACH CHALLENGE. LIKE AN ALLOWANCE.)))
 Founded Von Laraian Danerois, this institute has many secrets beneath it's floors and many "play" area
last edited on Mar 16, 2013 at 12:34AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 317 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 317

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
((join......do it.......))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr axemnas said…
((Okay))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name-Hailey
Age-17
Class- below
Personality- dark, barely shows mercy,tougher then she looks
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name-Hailey Age-17 Class- below Personality- dark, barely shows mercy,tougher then she looks
(You don't need to say the letter,just say above S or below S))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Lyle
Class:Above S
 Name:Lyle Age:18 Class:Above S
((A few more people and tbis can kick into gear. You can introduce your characters now though.))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killer24 said…
Name: jinx
Class: S+ or above
(Won't let me upload pic :( but the pirate one with banndana)
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Damn YOU!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
killer24 commented…
damn, damn, damn!!!!!!!: P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
killer24 commented…
hellz yeah!!!!!!!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Name: Noone
Class: Just about X-class
Appearence: res iris' and black eye whites. His hair is black and white and he's most of the time covered in blood
((Btw my whip will be used....-_-....only when you guys skip or leave without telling me. And this may turn into a supernatural rp somehow later.))
 Name: Noone Age:18 Class: Just about X-class Appearence: res iris' and black eye whites. His hair
Name:Ryan
Class:Below S
 Name:Ryan Age:17 Class:Below S
((Guess we can start?!!!))
Name-Jazan
Age-20
Class- above
 Name-Jazan Age-20 Class- above
Noone_N commented…
he's cute..... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Noone stared at Ryan from across the dining table as he ate his small meal of human flesh. They were of course in the dining hall under the institute because most of the Below S classes were unnerved by their eating riquirementa and meals. "Did you get a new balance tag?"
((Damnet!!!))
Ryan nodded and stood up. "Be right back...."
Lyle looked up from his spot at the table and yawned.
"You finally woke your sorry ass up!!!" Lyle dropped kicked him in the face.
Jazan walked down the hall cracking his knuckles he was heading toward the dining hall. His weapons both concealed and not as he walked. He had spent a early part of the day training.
Lyle sat up. "What was that for you asshole!!?" he stood up and kicked him in the side of the head.
Ryan shrugged. " I dunno..."
Both of their attacks had no effect on one another.
"Okay?...." He sighed and continued to eat in the large empty hall. "I need to get a challenge done..." he groaned stood up letting a maid clean up after him. He retreated to his room, it was as beautiful as anything he could ever imagine seeing as he designed it.
 "Okay?...." He sighed and continued to eat in the large empty hall. "I need to get a challenge done..
Jinx: *climbs around the institute via windows (out side)*
Name:Grane
Class:About to become Y
 Name:Grane Age:19 Class:About to become Y
Generic disposable character:Hey! What are you doing? !* he said pointing his tazergun at Jinx*
Grane walked into the dining room. "Yo....Lyle, Ryan, i got a challenge for you...."
Ryan and Lyle looked at him. "You do? Ok!" they both walked to the door. "What is it?"
Jinx: oh a tazer *eyes glint* well my little friend i'ma climbing
GDC: Why?.....* he looked really confused*
________
Noone fixed his bed and went to his deathmatch challenge. He walked down a long corridor to the arena where those sadistic business men would watch for fun. "You can do this." He said to himself.
jinx: just looking around *jumps next to the guy and looks at him* hum you need a little "fun" *smiles*
Lyle ran past Noone into the arena. "Hey!! All you people watching can suck on a big one!!!!! HAH!!!" he ran back the other way.
Grane walked in the arena minutes later. "So.....who's my opponent?"
Noone looked at Grane and walked forward. "That would be me....excuse that weird man."
_______
GCD: H-how did you get there?! * he jumped back terrified.
Jinx: don't be sceard I'm nice *flips back onto the window and turns to the guy* you'll never forget me, I'll see you later *drops down to next ledge *
killer24 commented…
jinx is a tad insane yet is a deadly killer, pun not intended Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Noone_N commented…
hehe....non intended pun appreciated Vor mehr als einem Jahr
GDC: " What just happened? " He picked up his woody confused. "Um...okay."
((GDC WILL NOW BE KEPT!!! WHOOP!))
Name: Gedece
:is a guard
"You mean Lyle? He's not weird, he's pretty cool in my opinion. So, anyways im going to go easy on you. Im not aiming to kill right now." Grane says.
"Sure. As long as I get more munny increased." He draw his sager and shrugged.
____
Gedece's looks. But without the sword and wearing a bit more regular clothes
 "Sure. As long as I get Mehr munny increased." He draw his sager and shrugged. ____ Gedece's looks.
"So do we start?" Grane asked.
Jinx: ooh a battle *leaps onto stands*
"Would love to. " He ran at Grand doing awesome tricks and striking at him. "Ready when you're not."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tazmissy said…
name: john
class- idc
always has sword on his back
 name: john age: 23 class- idc always has sword on his back
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 666demon said…
Tony-Jade
below S class

Tony-Jade: Man this place blows! No fun!
Gedece turned around worried about the sudden appearance of yet another person. "Huh? Well try the amusement park or the cafe or the pool or the challenges or the cooking class or the ....sorry I'm rambling."
Grane flipped him over on his back. "Im always ready. I win. jackolantern cannon." he kneeled down with a orange orb in his hand. He held it beside his head.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
name : Allie
Personality : funny,, aweome, spicy and cool
other : likes dancing, singing and drawing
 name : Allie age : 16 Personality : funny,, aweome, spicy and cool other : likes dancing, Singen
He knocked him off and flipped him smirking. "Didn't see that comin huh? " he hissed and held him down.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 666demon said…
Tony-Jade: Nice!
Gedece nodded. "Yah. Do you know where any of that is really is? I can show you."
"Actually....i did....." he burped and the orange light shot into his face and it exploded. Grane stood up and walked over to pick up his hat. "I hope it didnt get to dirty...."
He groaned and whiled at his face. "Jacked! Smells like feeties!!" He grabbed his dagger. "C'mon. Let's get this over with so I can get payed."
Grane looked over at him. "Naa, i'd rather go chill somewhere." He flipped his hat into the air and it landed perfectly onto his head.
"UUgh....don't think they will be so happy." He said looking up. "But at least I get my payment."
Grane shrugged. "They wouldnt be happy if you did it, but its completly fine when i do it, and besides, i dont care about their amusement or the money."
"Hmm." he walked out and turned to Grane. "Don't know what you would prefer to eat though."
"I dont eat...." Grane said as he walked out.
He ran up to him. "Are you like anerexic!!??" He'd never met one of those type of people so it was cool.
"if thats what you humans call it then yeah, kind of." Grane said.
"Cool. I'm a cannibal so I love food!" he exclaimed and smiled. "So what are you?"