Zufällige Rollenspiele Rise of the Fallen Kingdom

wolfmaster3000 posted on Mar 05, 2013 at 04:53AM
Alright first off this RP description might be a little long IDK I like having story in my RP not mind less sex & Drama -_- , Number 2 There is going to be a Orginzation of poeple that are considered "God's" as such THERE REALLY NOT GODS THERE JUST REALLY POWERFUL PEOPLE THAT ARE GOD LIKE!!. Also people who wish to be part of this group of people NEED to put up a profile there's 8 spots ( yours truly is taking up two of these spots ). Now on TO THE RP !!

This Role play takes place in a Mix of the ages Steam Punk (sort of ) Era. There is Magic in this world but it wasn't always so when humans first came on to the planet they discovered these ancient arts and begun to incorporate them in everyday life and other races begun to show up everything from Demons from a World beyond our own to the Elven folk who occupy and live in the most Lush of forests to the Savage orc's who occupy the sandy waste lands where not even Dragon's dwell.Naturally Magic became a part of life for all races as such a war begun as the Humans had grown greedy and felt that this land belonged to them and only them the war lasted for 200 years. As such now times are peaceful a Council of Humans and other races along with a strong world leader have been chosen as such a city for such peaceful times was built known as Elrin but as the World leader and Council have there hands ful weeding out those who still wish for violence and war a special force of people of mixed race & gender have been chosen these people are known as the 10 God's of Elrin there duty is too carry out assingments for the council and King. Most crimnals , Warlods even those consdiered quake before the power of these 10 warriors. But all does not seem well as there is a larger darker force that seems to be plotting against these 10 it would seem all is not as peaceful as they think. So are you a commoner who worships the 10 gods of Elrin or the common who theif who constantly cowers and never hopes to be found by this unstoppable force or are you part of the council who helps keep the peace. & finally are you the one who wishes for these times of peace to fall.

Rules :

If you are picking one of the "god's" of Elrin you need a profile & must be the following format

Name :

Age : ( No younger than 20 I wanna be reasonable some what )

Race : ( can be any thing )

Magic ( optional )

History ( Optional )

Personality

Rank (the ranking doesn't matter just helps me keep tabs , also first come first serve )

Appearance :

2. God mod and you're Genitalia come off ( by that I mean I'll ban you from my form and you're life a living hell )

3. Romance NOW I know all of you new Role players are like "but but but" A little romance is fine it's the roleplayers that want to make a form a Gaint Orgey that I'll BAN so if I see you're character is getting frisky too much refer to the God Mod rule , You're Genitalia will be mounted on my door ( i'm Canadaien i'll do it )

4. Keep the Power scale down & no killing other peeps characters without there consent ( so don't be like * Jhonny jumps in with a super ultra cool back flip and swings his 14000 foot sword and kills everyone ). I'll BAN YOU and again Mount you're Genitalia on my wall ( see the pattern )

5. if you have a personal problem with some one come to me or IM them & resolve the issue after all it's about fun right ?

RULE NUMBER 6. HAVE FUN AND DON'T BE DUMB !!!!

Zufällige Rollenspiele 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wolfmaster3000 said…
Name : Ares

Race : Demon

Magic: Darkness & Fire

History : Ares is the Bastard child of the Demon King Belltroze. As such he lived with his mother until he was 15. At that point Belltroze the demon king told him of his heritage and Ares fought in the great war. He also quickly rose and became one of the strongest demons of his time as his name brought fear to many on the battle field but most tasted the end of his blade earning him the nickname "God of war". After the war Ares spent countless days attempting to kill and destroy the remnants of his enemyies almost having letting nothing get in his way. At the passing of his Father Belltroze and filled with blood lust Ares assumed the throne as the demon king until he was 230. At witch point he wondered aimlessly as most of the world had accepted peace as such the newly elected king & Council Approached Ares and made him and granted him the position as one of the 10 "Gods" of Elrin as his name makes most things tremble with fear.

Personality Ares was once Cruel and despised everything that was not of his race. however some time after the war and his fall from the King of Demons, he has come to resent and hate those who take the lives of other for no reason and has become some what sorrowful with his actions of the past.Ares Also has become a more than willing person to achieve the goal of peace that the king & his council see.

Rank: 1 ( CUZ i'm NUMBER ONE !!! SUCKERS !!! rember ranking doesn't mean shit )

Appearance : ( below )
 Name : Ares Age : 280 ( appears look 20 ) Race : Demon Magic: Darkness & feuer His
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wolfmaster3000 said…
Name : Musha Sarutobi

Race : Super human

Magic

Sacred Sage Arts

Earth Magic

Water Magic

History : Musha was raised and brought up as a orphan in a temple of Monks out East as such he learned varouis forms of fighting and magic he also aspired to become a Strong Monk. When he was 10 years of age he had went out picking herbs and gathering berries and vegtables for his temple when a demon known as Ares attacked with and destroyed the scared grounds of the temples and killed every last monk except Musha who was away at the time as such Musha strayed from the path of the Monk and set on vengance. Finally at 15 years of age he found the demon and was bested in combat upon his near Equal terms of strength with a rather strong Demon he was invited to be one of the 10 Gods of Elrin by the Council and King as well as Ares.

Personality : Even though Arieses heart was once set on vengance all has been forgiven he seems to be almost passive towards Violence but isn't afraid to seriously maime or injur a target every now and then when forced to. As such Musha does enjoy some one that can truly test his skills and give him a work out. he's rather friendly and almost innocent at first site.

Appearance : Pictrue below
 Name : Musha Sarutobi Age : 20 ( so he's the YOUNGEST ) Race : Super human Magic Sa