Zufällige Rollenspiele The Kingdoms of light and darkness

Noone_N posted on Mar 02, 2013 at 02:28PM
For thousands of years the two races of humans and Nagas have been at war, even though the humans have at times offered treaties the naga always seem to turn them down. They just seem to enjoy eating them to much to end their fude. The problem is though some human villages are either a bit to close to the naga or in the middle of the two kingdoms that every year they have to offer a young boy or girl as payment for their villages not to be completely massacred. This tribute happens to take place today and the new prince of the naga is going to do the choosing. After this day will be like any other day except for the people taken and their families.

((I will be the naga prince, but other than that you need to choose which kingdom you all belong to and what your group is. Like what royal family are you in or if you're just like someone below them like a peasant or something.
Please have fun and making profiles isn't needed but please do.))

You don't have to be just a naga or plain old human. This is more like a fantasy rp that revolves around the two kingdoms.

_______
Heir- naga prince -- me
Emry- human girl -- Directingchicky
Zeng-Royal Tetsmoto family -- Liquidz-Flamez
Aaron-human prince/Heir's hostage -- Axel1313
Issiac Fazil -street performer/gypsy -- axemnas
Mattier-top naga general -- me
last edited on Mar 02, 2013 at 09:53PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 1135 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1135

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
((This will be my prince, and he only looks like this sometimes. But the times he doesn't he is a cruel blood thirsty monster with a sprinkle of sadisticness. Also for people who don't know nagas are human that are more snake than human. They have snake insides as well.))
 ((This will be my prince, and he only looks like this sometimes. But the times he doesn't he is a cr
((this will be the kingdom of light!!))
 ((this will be the kingdom of light!!))
((and the kingdom of darkness))
 ((and the kingdom of darkness))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
(This is going to be Zeng of the Royal Tetsmoto Family)
 (This is going to be Zeng of the Royal Tetsmoto Family)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
((Emry, human princess))

((Emry, human princess))
Heir the new prince of the naga rode to the nearest village to collect his tribute, he rode in a highly decorated carriage which was surrounded by guards in case of the many assassinations that would possibly occur. He sighed staring out the window licking his lips with a forked tongue. "This is so annoying."
Zeng waited in the village in a tall building, looking out the window."These snakes are getting on my nerves."
Someone behind him sighed. "Yes yes, but you have to be patient."
Zeng turned around. "Patient? And keep watching the people of this village become a bloody snack for these bastards?"
Heir slithered out of the carriage in the village center looking at his options. "Tch. They are all sso sscrawny."
There was a really young boy hidden behind his older brother that made Heir smile. "Why hello little on, aren't you just delicious! " He squeaked and cowered away from the teenage naga, his brother stepped in front of him defensively.
nother small black carriage pylulled up in a small town, Emry exited it quietly, paying no mind to anyone. She despised being in public, hated being in power. She headed down, aguard on each of her sides to protect her. "Let us hurry and finish this madame...the people stare at you with hunger...." a guard commented, some looking at her as more as a meal.
"Ughh... I have to do thiss fast or I'll be late..." he grabbed some random kid and gave him to his guards to put in the carriage. "Eat the resst but keep 20 boyss and girlss alive. The otherss don't matter."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr axemnas said…
((Issac Fazil, street performer/gypsy , human, has a pet Lynx named Ayla and a pet monkey named Hakim
 ((Issac Fazil, straße performer/gypsy , human, has a pet Lynx named Ayla and a pet monkey named Hakim
Noone_N commented…
hehe! he looks funny. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
axemnas commented…
Yeah Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Issac sat on a corner in the village having Hakim perform to lighten people's spirits. He knew why they were all on edge. In truth he was feeling the same way. He also had a shell game going so he could possibly con someone. So he could eat later on that night. Though he still kept an eye on the nearby visitors.
"Let me go!!" Zeng yelled as two huge men held him back. "Im going out there and im going to kill that slithering bastard!!"
"No sire, you cannot do this!!" one of the men said.
"He's going to eat away the entire village!!" Zeng yelled. "He's onl suppose to take ONE!!"
Sensitive ears heard the yelling of Zeng and he turned to where they were. "Tch. Sstupid boy. Give me a moment, let thw boy go. " He smirked and licked his lips and he was released. He pointed to Zeng's location and ordered them to catch him. In almost a flash have the guards dissapeared and formed a circle around Zeng. "Little boy... do you think I sshould listen to him?" The boy didn't understand because he was only a human.
Zeng growled. "Get out of my house you slithering trash!!"
The two men that were restraining him let him go.
"Im sorry, but the young master doesnt wish to speak with you." One of them said.
Heir caught up and walked in with a light expression that could be a frown or smirk. "I don't care. he walked suddenly as his tail turned into legs, he approached Zeng walking through the guards. "Do you wissh to take their placess? "
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Axel1313 said…
((Aaron, human prince.))
 ((Aaron, human prince.))
Noone_N commented…
aww!!! that's one of the characters i use!!! kyaa!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"No, i wish for you to leave! Thats what i wish for! And dont come back! If you stupid snakes are so hungry why dont you eat yourselves!!? This village your personal human sushi bar!"
The Two men that guarded Zeng pulled out tridents and hit the ground with the bottom of them. "He wishes for you to go, our wish is his command, so you can leave without conflict, or be forced out." they both said.
He blinked twice than smiled turning around. "Forget what I said earlier. Kill them all." he walked away and decided to go back to the kingdom for his darling Aaron. He grabbed a random person and took them with him. Despite all the screaming and crying.
Zeng ran to the window. He looked back at his guards. "Round up every guard in this village. Its time to fight!!" he went over to a box and pulled out a symboled katana. "And make sure you include the beast." he ran out of his house.
Aaron wandered around the caslte as he waited for the return. It had been a few years since he was taken like what was happening to others today. He was saddened because he knew how they felt. Abducted from their homes with no say in the matter. Maybe they would eventually grow fond of the prince as he had.
Issac swallowed when he heard the command Heir gave. Doing the only thing he could think of he immediately gave Ayla the word as he stood gathering his things. He took off running climbing to the roof of a building. He wasn't going to be killed because of anything anyone said.
Heir frowned and knocked the person out with just a single blow ignoring Zeng. "Ssuch pitiful humanss." he shoved the boy inside and returned to his kingdom and slave. He left everyone to clean up whatever mess was going to occur.
A young naga general slashed men up left to right. He spoke in third person. "Mattier will ensure the prince's safe return."
 Heir frowned and knocked the person out with just a single blow ignoring Zeng. "Ssuch pitiful humanss
Zeng jumped off a building. "And i will enusre your death!!." he landed on Mattier's back with a torch and stabbed the blade of the katana threw its head. He forced Mattiers body to the ground. "Archers!!"
About 10 Archers stepped on each building around them. They sat their arrows ablaze.
Zeng gave the command. "Fire!!"
A rain of arrows flew at the Naga's.
Issac watched the people below a bit frightened. He quickly ran along the rooftops and toward the nearby woods. He heard everything and he wasn't going to be a victim. Not if he could avoid it. The general and his men slashing through people was enough motivation to take off.
((not cool Flamez I had no way to react .... by the way nagas don't die so easily. Hehe.))
He turned around in time to catch it before the blade was able to actually pierce his skull. But his hair was severely damaged. "Damn him." He brought his sword up and struck at Zeng.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
((I know they dont die that easy -_- they freakin regenerate!! Oh, and my bad.))
Zeng jumped back. "Damn......" he had been slashed on the leg. "Is that all you have to offer?"
Emry left her guards behind, wanting to walk alone. She rounded and found one of those creatures fighting a man. She leaned back, making sure to watch and make she couldn't be seen. She hadn't witnessed a fightbefore, so she was curious as to who would win
Aaron continued his stroll. 'He sure is taking a while.....either that or I'm being impatient.' He hoped that there weren't going to be any casualties this time, but it was a stretch with such an aggressive race.
"Mattier has no real reason to kill him yet. His smell makes him playful. " he struck him again at inhuman speed.
_____
The naga was able to take away the man's weapon and grabbed him. He then swallowed him alive ignoring the screaming and kicking. He licked his lips and moved on to another fight.
Emry stepped back a bit, shocked at the gruesome sights. "So strange..." she said, then clamped her hand over her own mouth.
Issac jumped off the building rolling. He charged for cover trying to avoid the battle taking place nearby. He knew better than to fight someone with an advantage without a advantage of his own. He charged past Emery.
Zeng jumped to the side just in time to get out of harms way. "Damn you lizard!!" he slashed at Mattier's head.
He ducked and stabbed at Zeng. "Actually Mattier is a snake, lizards have legs."
______
Heir came to his kingdom and ate his prey. He went inside with his snake tail again and headed to see Aaron.
Zeng side stepped him. "Actually Mattier is a bastard!" He mocked him and did a diagnal slash at his shoulder.
Emry watched with wonder, squeaking as the other man rushed past her. She fell and pushed herself up, too busy on fixing herself than to worry about the fight.
Aaron saw that Heir had returned and went to greet him with a smile. "Oh,good. You're back. So how did it go this time? Were you satisfied with the sacrifices?"
"Not really. Some unruly prince started a fight. " he said saying only half the truth. "But I couldn't wait for you."
______
Mattier hissed and held the wound pointlessly. He brought up his sword and stabbed him in the side. He jumped back. "Mattier is going to kill you now."
Realizing what he had done Issac skidded to a stop and walked over to Emry."sorry" he said offering his hand.
"No no, it is quite alright...." she took his handand pulled herself up, but heard the man and gasped, "Wait! You cannot kill him!" She released Issac's hand, rushing forward.
Zeng grunted in pain and held his side. "You can try."
A trident flew and landed in front of Mattier. "Hands of the young master!" One of Zeng's guard's from earlier stood a few feet behind Zeng, along with a about 30 more men.
Zeng looked back. "Askiiair, you made it!"
Askiiair smirked. "Well of course i did sier, and i brought a gift for the reptilians."
Some of the men dragged forward a giant metal cell. The cell itself shook violently from side to side.
Askiiair looked at Mattier and smirked. "Does thow hold any last words?"
"How unfortunate. If only they'd come without such a fuss. It'd be so much easier for all of us." He was happy to see his face again. "I'm glad you're back though. So many days with you being away are difficult. I get so lonely in the castle....maybe sometime I could come along?" He spoke hopefully. "It might help convince more to come without a fight."
Issac helped her up and frowned when she went toward the fight. He wondered what her intentions were. How was she going to make them stop.
Mattier glared and ran off on some random horse. "F*ck you. The tribute has been payed and the fine payed as well." He galloped off to the kingdom.
______
"Aaron... I doubt they would be okay with that. They know I'm going to eat them, but I suppose I brought it upon myself. "He looked down and kissed Aaron on the forhead.
((Just....kidding I guess....))
((Mattier is french.... but why do i keep thinking of Italy retreating! !!!))
Zeng smirked, still holding his wound. "Release the beast..."
Askiiair nodded and turned to the men. "What are thee waiting for? You heard the young master!"
The men pulled on a rope that slowly opened the cell door.
An aged man with a wool hat and a red eye stepped out with peasant clothing and the men removed his chains. "Finally." He sniffed the air. "I get ta kill..." he did a toothy grin that revealed his yellow teeth.
 Zeng smirked, still holding his wound. "Release the beast..." Askiiair nodded and turned to the men.
((.....awes!!!! He's so cute!!!! Kyaaa))
He rode farther increasing their distance, he stopped in a deep forest when he knew he was close enough to the kingdom. "Mattier was scared a moment."
((Yeah....I'm going to go ahead and pull out. Can't keep up apparently. ...))
Noone_N commented…
so sorry!! Du can come back in after this because the rest if this rp will be Mehr calm Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Yeah and we dont want to loose such a good rper now do we? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeng nodded. "Beast, take'em down...."
Beast's teeth sharpened. "My pleasure." He started running towards where he smelled Mattier. The blood lust that he had was so powerful that he couldnt stop grinning.

Zeng looked back at the men. "Ok men, lets get this place cleaned up."
They gave a unsynced "Yes Young Master" and started repairing the damages.