Zufällige Rollenspiele The Kingdoms of light and darkness

Noone_N posted on Mar 02, 2013 at 02:28PM
For thousands of years the two races of humans and Nagas have been at war, even though the humans have at times offered treaties the naga always seem to turn them down. They just seem to enjoy eating them to much to end their fude. The problem is though some human villages are either a bit to close to the naga or in the middle of the two kingdoms that every year they have to offer a young boy or girl as payment for their villages not to be completely massacred. This tribute happens to take place today and the new prince of the naga is going to do the choosing. After this day will be like any other day except for the people taken and their families.

((I will be the naga prince, but other than that you need to choose which kingdom you all belong to and what your group is. Like what royal family are you in or if you're just like someone below them like a peasant or something.
Please have fun and making profiles isn't needed but please do.))

You don't have to be just a naga or plain old human. This is more like a fantasy rp that revolves around the two kingdoms.

_______
Heir- naga prince -- me
Emry- human girl -- Directingchicky
Zeng-Royal Tetsmoto family -- Liquidz-Flamez
Aaron-human prince/Heir's hostage -- Axel1313
Issiac Fazil -street performer/gypsy -- axemnas
Mattier-top naga general -- me
last edited on Mar 02, 2013 at 09:53PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 1135 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...