Zufällige Rollenspiele Mirror Lake High

Angel_Kiss posted on Mar 02, 2013 at 10:47AM
Dear xxx:

We humbly welcome you to Mirror Lake High,we are located in next to Mirror lake and on top of The Ghost moutain.
Our school is for those who are specified in different talent,we are proud to have you as a student.

Here is the form to fill in:
Name:
Student or Teacher:
Appearence:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Bio:
Talent(as in,magic or power,or if your just normal,you can have instruments or weaponary,etc):
Other Info(optional):

We are looking forward of meeting you.
Principal Swan

*Rules:
#No bullying.
#No phyical connection between boys and girl(as in sex)
#Dating is aloud
#Students and teacher may not be anywhere near the abonden boathouse or near the lake.

P.S. You can also make part characters,they don't really need a whole Bio,just make sure you mention their names,and pictures. :)
last edited on Mar 04, 2013 at 09:03PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 271 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 271

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Alice Horlishi
Student or Teacher: Student
Appearence: pic
Height:5'7
Weight:104
Personality:fun,adventurous,kind and can be quite bossy sometimes
Bio:She was born as the nanny of his little brother,she has to be the strong one of her family,keeps her pain to herself
Talent: will be revealed later.
Other Info(optional): she can go on and on about one thing.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Alice Horlishi Age:16 (first year) Gender:Female Student oder Teacher: Student Appearence: pi
Name: Shinji Horlishi
Height: 6'7
Weight: 120
Personality: hes quite shy and doesnt talk much.
Bio:Alice's little brother,he is treated like a king at him,and his always around alice.
Talent: Shinji has the power of healing (kaifuku) and can use the power of words to control things
 Name: Shinji Horlishi Age: 15 Gender:Male Student oder Teacher: Student Appearence: pic Height: 6
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Riley:Delgota
Student
Appearance:I'll post the picture later I'm on my kindle
Height: 5ft 2.5
Weight:???
Bio:I will think of one
Personality:nice but can be sarcastic,smart,artistic,loves music
Talent:singing but can play the piano and guitar
Other:likes Spider-Man

Name:Ryan Delgota
Appearance:same
height:6ft
weight:??
Bio:same
Personality:shy,but can get excited,sensitive,nice
Talent:piano and singing
Other:always carries his iPhone and kindle fire with him
(ahaha,spider-man,good one.)
Shinji looked out the window of the dusty Land Rover."are we there yet?"
"ya,we're close."Alex-the mentor drove up the moutain.
"hey,alex,why is the moutain called The Ghost?"Alice clicked pause on her ipod.
Alex sighed,"well,stuff happened before Mirror lake high was built...agh,just forget bout it.oh look,we're here."he gave the passport to the man.
the building of the school was huge,yet modern,the huge glass widows reflected the river."wow,this place is pretty awesome."Shinji whistled.
"ya,c'mon,theres a lot more."Alex parked the car near the main entrence.
Alice jumped off and followed by shinji,who stood closely by her.
"the place is a bit tricky to get through,Alice,your dorm is on left end,where that building is,and shinji,yours it on the oppisite side."Alex pointed his fingers at the building,
they both nodded and went in the main building.
(oh lord,i forgot to add gender!)
LetsDuel2012 commented…
(lol, its ok we all make mistakes :D) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
The twins walk up to the entrance of the school, Ryan was listening to music from his favorite game contre jour. "Wow this place is big" he said "and nice" his sister Riley added
Alice sat down on the sofa next to the reception desk,she was humming to the beat of the music playing on her ipod.
"can you just get off that thing for a second?"Shinji was irritated by his sister's ipod.
Alice removed her headphone."you should get a life too,you know im not gonna be with you for your whole life,one day i'll have to go somewhere else and have my life."she stood up and talked to the reception lady.
Shinji sighed,he shook his head slowly.
Riley sits on one of the chairs as Ryan begins to play contre jour.
Alice walked up to Riley and Ryan,"hey,are you new here? im Alice and this is my brother,Shinji."she dragged him along,smiling.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Kai Orihara
Height: 5' 11
Weight: 135
Personality: Kind and Friendly, but can be mean and in your face if he wants to be
Bio: Born to a wealth family and eldest of three. He was kinda forced to take music lessons. He discovered he had an unusual power and when he was old enough, he entered Mirror Lake High. In his second year, he started the Music Club.
Talent: Ice, Violinist, Pianist, Guitarist
Other Info(optional): President of Music Club, Looking for band members
 Name: Kai Orihara Age: 18 (third year) Gender: Male Student oder Teacher: Student Appearence: pic
(welcome! ekkkk, zero!!!)
Kai was setting up the instruments in the music room before class. He would periodically look out the window to see the students arriving. Since Kai had plenty of time left, he decided to play his violin.
Alice was distracted by the beat,she wandered her way to the music room and popped her head in."wow,nice."
She sat down on the piano stool.her finger landed on the notes
Kai stopped playing the violin to listen to her pla the piano. "You're really talented. I havent seen you around before. Are you new?"
She noded."hey,im Alice,and this is.....eh! crap,i forgot about Shinji!sorry,i gotta run.see you around."she smiled and ran out.
____meanwhile_____
Shinji looked around the classroom."Alice?you there?"
"SORRY!"Alice ran into the classroom."i got carried away.ahah..."
Shinji folded his arms.staring in a unforgivable way.
"hey,chill out,i said sorr-"the bell rang before she could finish."ah damn,gotta get to class,later."then she ran off again,up the stairs,down the hallway,the building was like a maze,finally,she got to class.
"miss horlishi,your 10minutes late."the teacher tapped his fingers impaitently.
"im sorry."she went to a empty desk right at the back of the classroom.
"ok class,we have a new freshman in out class,Alice Horlishi."Mr.trollips said.
Kai walked the halls of the school going from class to class puting up flyers. He entered Alice's classroom, "Sorry to interrupt Mr. Trollips, but can I take a few minutes to discuss something with your class?"
"Sure Mr.Orihara."Mr trollips walked out of the classroom.
Alice stared at him for awhile.what the hell is he doing here?she looked down at what she has drawn.a snake on a cross.she couldnt believe what she drew.
"Thanks." He turned his attention to the class. "Good Morning, Freshman Class. Im 2nd Year Kai Orihara and President of the Music Club. Im here to inform you that we are accepting new members. If you're interested, just come by Music Room 3 on the third floor. You will have to audition. Thank you for your time." Kai left the classroom and continued throughout the school.
huh?music club?thats new?Alice torn out the page and tossed it out the window.she got up."excuse me,i dont feel too well,can i be dismissed?"
mr trollips nodded.

Alice went to he field,the open area and the fresh smell of grass made her feel much better.she sighed,"what am i suppose to do?" she whispered to herself.
Kai walked his way to the field, "Ditching class?"
Alice raised her eyebrow,"what do you think."then she acted as if she had fever,"oh,Mr trollips,im feeling sick,may i be excused."she stuck her touge out,"its that easy."
"Its only easy for girls. It doesnt really work for guys. So, why did you ditch,"
"thinking about......things"she hugged her knee,gazing into space.
Shinji looked out from his window.it was a free lesson,but he didn't want to do anything without his sister,yet,he knew her birth was a mistake,she was just a servant to him.
"Well, its none of my business and Im not one to pry, so I'll leave you be." Kai takes a few steps then stops. "Oh, by the way. I hope to see you at the Music Club auditions." With that he walked off.
(im back, sorry i left, i was out with my friends)
(Wb,duel)
Alice sighed,then she muttered,"maybe."

Shinji stared at the ceiling for a few minutes,then got up,he walked out of the main building and towards the lake.
Alice walked to the music room,the hallway was dark,she sat down on the piano stool.
she filped through the song book,nothing new.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killer24 said…
Name: Blake
Student or Teacher: student
Looks: pic
Personality: mine
Bio: found on a ship as a baby born/raised like the captains son
Talents: can munipulate water, expert in hand to hand combat, expert in all ranged weapons, great swimmer/sailor
Other Info(optional): is British so has British accent
 Name: Blake Age:17 Gender: male Student oder Teacher: student Looks: pic Personality: mine Bio: 
(welcome :D)
(hi what up?)
Blake: *walk onto school grounds* wow old place
Alice's finger dropped on the wrong note."ah,damn,everytime?"she got up,looked out the window from the music class.
 (this is Alex cooper,he is the senior of the school and mentor for freshers.he is highly intellengent
Blake: how do you know me? *follows but keeps his space and puts his hand on his knives*
"ahah,im a mentor,thats how."he puts his hands in his pocket."the school is pretty much 100 years old,but we dont know what happened before the school was built,"the he stopped,turning a round with a scary face,"we were told that this very moutain-The Ghost,and the Mirror lake was haunted,even though a small part of the moutain,which is where we are,is safe,thats why we arent aloud to go running around with out permission."the started to walk again.
Blake: ghosts? huh and a lake, well anyone ever tried to fine out what happened?
"nope,why would they?thats why this school is here,for freaks who might survive here.but,this year,its different,i didnt think a normal person would come to this blood-stained place,yet, she did.Alice Horlishi,intresting person."he walked into the entrance."here you go,the file tells you where you locker is,and our bed room is next to Shinji Horlishi's.ciao then."he walked up stairs.
Blake: *walls around about the possible ghosts and lake*
Alice never thought she would do this,and yet she is.she wandered around the lake.what was so strange bout this lake?she sat down on the deck,her eyes stared right into mirror lake,it was peaceful,not a singer wave,and not a singel life."wait,what?!not a singel fish?"
( Nemo !!!!!! noooo)
Blake: maybe I could build a boat on the lake?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Astrid Menori

Appearance: link

Student/ Teacher: Student

Talent: Being extremely flexible, and cooking,

Bio: Astrid has always been very flexible. When she was young she started gymnastics and by age 14 ran away from her abusive home and joined the circus as a contortionist. After about a year she was taken from the circus and put in a foster home.
((What is happening?))
(don't know)
(lol,noooo!)
Alice touched the water,there was a electric shock,whcih made her hopped backwards,the lake felt dead,or was it dead?neither way,the place creeps her out."the hell.gotta have a talk with shinji."she ran towards the boys building,she stopped at the entrance."oh lord,no girls aloud."she rolled her eyes.

"hey,what are you doing here?"a male voice came from over her shoulder.
she turned around,a guy with a camera.seriously?
"hey,hey!what kind of perv films other people!."she blocked her face.
the guy laughed,"ok.lets stared over,im Kyle Johnson,Shinji,Chris,Seth and that new guy...whats his name again...oh yes,Blake's roommate.your Alice right?"he held out his hand.
Alice raised her eyebrow,can pervs be nice too?she thought to herself.then nodded,took his hand and shook his hand hard like their enemies."nice to meet you."
"you too."
 (lol,noooo!) Alice touched the water,there was a electric shock,whcih made her hopped backwards,the
Riley and Ryan open up piano apps on their kindles and play a duet in the lobby
((I'll just jump in then.))

Astrid stood on a patch of grass outside the school, near the lake. She did a hand-stand before bending her legs over her head in a scorpion-like position.
(ryan)
 (ryan)
Blake: I would need to see the lake but not yet *walls to locker and opens it*
Astrid bent her legs forward till her feet bent over her head and touched the ground, then she bent back upwards, standing and facing the lake.