Zufällige Rollenspiele The Cursed Abandon School

hikari_hiwatari posted on Mar 01, 2013 at 01:22PM
now before i set the rules and all that crap i must say this rp is MA rated which means a lot of blood a lot of gory scenes and a lot of violence meaning it is mostly gonna be a horror rp soo if you are not the type to like those kinds of things please do not join this rp for it may cause some fear and nightmares for those who are very sensitive and can get nightmares or frighten easily by the way yes this is an rp but it can also be a story thanks for listening

(the story begins)

there was an creepy old looking school before it got abandon it was a regular old school like most of them but......they say that there is a curse inside that very abandon place there have been some signs of the curse but not many people have dared to go inside rumour has it once they go inside they can never come out....either alive or dead....but they say that there is a way to lift it......of course one man knows but he won't give the answer easily

(extra info about the rp)
i almost forgot to mention there will be a lot of ghost in the rp and if you don't wanna die then you don't haft to the rp starts out like a normal day at a different school if everyone wants they can either be a teacher or a student but anyway please make sure that you are not sensitive i know it's just an rp but some people can still get sensitive and be afraid easily and i don't want people to be scared in this rp *unless you are just acting*

Rules:

1. swearing is allowed
2. you can make this as scary as you want
3. please be kind to other rpers and don't be god modding too
4. make sure that you are fair
5. have a spooky time!

(character info)

Name:
Personality: (being a coward or something is alright it's all natural in the movies and stories)
fear:
Dislikes:
weight:
hight:
Teacher or Student?:
are you ready for anything?:
Bio:
Extra Info

alright well that's it oh and by the way there is gonna be someone at the old abandon cursed school who is the main person to the curse i can't think of the name yet but it's gonna be a boy i'll explain more as my character in the rp anyone who wants to make up a name for or and maybe rp as him is welcome too now let the adventure begin

Zufällige Rollenspiele 389 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 389

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Higa Matsuri
Personality: Ongoing, Positive
fear: Drowning
Dislikes: The ocean at times
appearance: (pic)
weight:165
height: 5'11
Teacher or Student?: Student
are you ready for anything?: Yep
Bio:He was really just a kid when he was pushed into the ocean while on a cruise and nearly died.
Extra Info - He usually brings the fun back to boring things by making them better.
 Name: Higa Matsuri Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Ongoing, Positive fear: Drowning Dislikes:
hikari_hiwatari commented…
YAAAY FINALLY SOMEONE JOINED :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
:D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Alice Desuenjeru
personality: tough, can get brave but can also freak out, major tomboy (but likes to where skirts sometimes), can loose control of her anger
fear: blood
Dislikes: seeing people die, being covered in blood, when her friends get hurt
appearance: (pic)
weight: 50lb (but can be very strong)
hight: 5'6
Teacher or Student?: student
are you ready for anything?: hell yeah!
Bio: her parents died on the day of her birthday someone came in and threaten to kill everyone she managed to hide but still when she saw so much blood she was so scared since then her fear of blood would always be there and she gets afraid when she see's someone about to get killed
extra Info: she's silent most of the times but she will talk a lot more when you get to know her and she's ok around you
 Name: Alice Desuenjeru age: 16 Gender: female personality: tough, can get Merida - Legende der Highlands but can also freak
(So, shall we start :D)
sakura247 commented…
Hi nice to meet u hope we can become Friends after this ordeal ^_- Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sakura247 said…
Name: Hanabi yeung Gonzalez
Personality:slightly quiet but asserti
Fear:waking up in bed with naruto/aliens
Weight :109 height: 5'1
student
Apperance :pic
Bio : Dad is proclaimed executive in Beijing and Japan. Mom is an actress and model in America. I go currently traveled from Columbia to Beijing to a new school there there for a while
Extra info:Nice moderate humble kid with sum hidden abilities ^_^
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Hanabi yeung Gonzalez Age : Going on 15. Gender :Female Personality:slightly quiet but arsch
Hi Hi Sakura! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sakura247 commented…
Hey hikari ! sowhen do we start Vor mehr als einem Jahr
we already started just jump right in when Du want! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(yeah i invited some of my other friends and i am just waiting for their replies)

Alice was just walking around the school quietly she had a bit of a worried expression on her face she sighed as she looked down
Higa sighed as he walked out of a classroom. "Well....it could've been worse..." he had pieces of a ruler stuck in his hair.

(Ok)
Alice looked up as she saw Higa walking out of the classroom she walked up to him "are you ok?" she said wondering why he has pieces of a ruler stuck in his hair
Higa runs a hand through his hair and all the pieces fell to the floor. "Yep!" he scratched his head. "Just a little.....problem with the teacher!"
Alice sighed "don't tell me you had that problem again?" she said as she put her hands on her hips
Higa nodded. "Well its not my fault her class is boring.And since when could teachers started breaking rulers across my head!!"
Alice sighed once again "Higa don't you think you're in enough trouble?" she folded her arms then as some students passed by "did you hear that one of the students from this school went into that abandon school?" she said the other girl nodded "yeah i heard that he was doing it to show he had guts and he never came back out" the other girl who started the whole conversation gasped "oh dear i hope he's ok" she said Alice looked over at them and thought 'could it be? nahh he wouldn't do such a thing....' she then made a worried look 'would he...'
sakura247 commented…
*Hanabi walks out of restroom with a pass in her hand and sees Alice and higa in the hallway * Alice what are u doin in the hallway huuuu ..Que demonios higa what happened don't tell me u got in trouble with a teacher again Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Alice folded her arms "i don't get to class until it's 7:30 pm remember?" she sagte as she folded her arms (you can also write in the "write a response!" thingie too if Du want Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Abandon School huh? Then i guess thats where im heading." Higa says.
Alice looked at Higa like he was crazy "are you nuts didn't you hear what they just said? look Higa i know you are crazy but you are not going insane" she said she didn't want her friend to get hurt
Higa scratched his head. "I heard every last word they said, thats exactly why im going." he slung his book bag around his shoulder.
Alice crossed her eye brows and folded her arms "well you aren't going in there alone" she said giving a hint to Higa
"Aw! Why not!?" Higa asked. He wanted to go alone so if something did happen to him, no one else would get dragged into it.
Alice narrowed her eyes at Higa "Higa we've all known each other since day care you know why!" she said as she made a serious look at him
Higa smiled. "Yeah i know. But do you really want to come?"
Alice smiled as well "i'd risked my life to make sure all of my friends are safe" She said as she got her school bag out of her locker she then looked at Hanabi "you comin?"
Higa looked at Hanabi. "It would be cool if you do."
*yeah hanabi agrees puts her hand on her chin and another on her hip then walks towards higa*Pretends to hug him and punches him in the stomach * Chaaanaraa! don't be stupid
Alice eyes then widen as she looked around she was hearing strange voices for some reason 'please.....help me sister.....help.....' she heard one of them say but she couldn't quite make out who it was it sounded firmiliar to her though then all of a sudden she notice the lights started flickering "strange...." she said as she was confused
sakura247 commented…
Did Du guys *buzzzz *Ahh! oh hehe... scratches head it's my phone oh my god Du guys i have to get bac to class I'll be back in half an Stunde and Alice make sure culo tonto over here doesn't do anything too stupid I'll be back i promise * shivers a cold chill thru her body * in ny mind was that .... anyway i just hope their in one piece when i get back Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"What the hell was that.......for....." Higa stopped talking and looked back for a moment. "Ummm.....i..gotta go..."
Alice looked at Higa "you are not going alone" she said but she then backed away as her eyes then widen and froze in place
Higa turned around and started walking, then he walked a little faster before he started running. "What the hell's going on today...."
Alice was running as she was behind Higa "oh crap this sounds really bad" she said then she looked up and tapped Higa by the shoulder "umm....H-Higa"
"What is it? Shouldnt you be getting back to class?"
Alice looked at Higa "how can i get back to class when something stange is going o-" she then heard a voice 'Alice.......come to me.....help me....' she looked around she was so confused
Higa looked at Alice. "Just ignore it, im canceling the trip to the Abandon School." images flashed in his head of dead bodies and blood.
Alice didn't hear what Higa said something was telling her to go to the abandon school then she looked around again she saw a little ghost who was standing there her eyes widen knowing who it is but the ghost then ran off "hey wait!" she then ran off after it
Higa spotted something in front of him. Something tall and dark.Something he could see through. "What the...." it suddenly felt like his lungs were filled with water. He tripped over something. He looked up and saw nothing but dead bodies. He couldnt speak and started to choke.
Alice kept running after the ghost but then when it disappeared she looked around and saw a lot of blood she backed away in fear as she shivered because of how much blood there was
sakura247 commented…
*lost in thought in chemistry class*...am i a bad person for leaving them there but I can't miss class * Umm..ms Gonzalez are u alright Du haven't finished your test on electro magnetic fields wait ....doesn't emf affect ....... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Higa watched as the dark figure disappeared and he could breath. He looked around and all the bodies were gone. He stood up slowly, shaking a little. "What the hell......was that..."
Alice held her head as she heard so much screaming she was on her knees crying from what she was seeing she then looked at herself and saw so much blood on her she then screamed
"Alice!" Higa ran towards the sound of the scream.
she then closed her eyes wanting it all to end already still hearing screams of pain tears we still falling from her eyes she then covered her ears
sakura247 commented…
*handed teacher tests /grade's it* exelent ms yeung Gonzalez exelent *Gulps ... um mr.chang wht would u do if UR Friends were in the haunted campus *Chang what don't tell me ........HAnabi i am forebidden to go there but i must warn u yo.. your Friends are Lost im sorry .........* What kiba overhears come to think of it i haven't seen Alice all Tag don't tell me Hanabi take me there Thanks kiba sure thing *mr chang wait Du must not. ...... Umm it seems i couldn't stop u if I tried so here take this you'll need it to take on him oder atleast come out alive * ........... Thanks Mr chang * Cmon hanabi let's go* hang inthere guys Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Higa slid across the floor and to her side. "Hey! What happened!?"
Alice opened her eyes they were wide with fear but the screaming stopped and there was no more blood she still looked terrified though "s-so...m-much....b-blood....and screaming...." she said in a terrified look also looked a bit pale from being that scared
"Maybe...maybe you should go home." Higa said to her. He still couldnt wrap his mind around what had happened to him.
Alice really didn't want to move she was to terrified after all that happened before she couldn't really answer either
Higa picked her up. "Usually you'd argue with something like that...." he started walking.
Alice was shaking she then closed her eyes and rested her head on Higa's chest still afraid
Higa poked his head inside a classroom. "Im taking Higa home,so.....see ya." he went back to walking.
Alice managed to calm down a bit but not that much she was taking deep breaths though
*handed teacher tests /grade's it* exelent ms yeung Gonzalez exelent *Gulps ... um mr.chang wht would u do if UR friends were in the haunted campus *Chang what don't tell me ........HAnabi i am forebidden to go there but i must warn u yo.. your friends are lost im sorry .........* What kiba overhears come to think of it i haven't seen Alice all day don't tell me Hanabi take me there Thanks kiba sure thing *mr chang wait you must not. ...... Umm it seems i couldn't stop u if I tried so here take this you'll need it to take on him or atleast come out alive * ........... Thanks Mr chang * Cmon hanabi let's go* hang inthere guys
Higa sighed. "Your not going to that school,just stay home and calm down." he walked out of the school.
Alice was shivering because she felt something wasn't right....like this wasn't the school she was in before...where was Hanabi? the teachers....shouldn't have they come out by now? she then opened her eyes as they widen.....this wasn't the school that Higa and Alice were in...
Higa stopped completely. "Wait a mintue......" he suddenly remembered that school was over 4 hours ago. "Oh no.....this isnt right......" heavy foot steps were heard.
Alice's eyes widen she then looked around and hugged Higa tightly
Higa's eyes widened as he saw what was walking towards them. "What the fuck!!?"
A man stopped and stood there looking at them.

(Minus the blue stuff. And more blood on his body.)
 Higa's eyes widened as he saw what was walking towards them. "What the fuck!!?" A man stopped and st