Zufällige Rollenspiele The Cursed Abandon School

hikari_hiwatari posted on Mar 01, 2013 at 01:22PM
now before i set the rules and all that crap i must say this rp is MA rated which means a lot of blood a lot of gory scenes and a lot of violence meaning it is mostly gonna be a horror rp soo if you are not the type to like those kinds of things please do not join this rp for it may cause some fear and nightmares for those who are very sensitive and can get nightmares or frighten easily by the way yes this is an rp but it can also be a story thanks for listening

(the story begins)

there was an creepy old looking school before it got abandon it was a regular old school like most of them but......they say that there is a curse inside that very abandon place there have been some signs of the curse but not many people have dared to go inside rumour has it once they go inside they can never come out....either alive or dead....but they say that there is a way to lift it......of course one man knows but he won't give the answer easily

(extra info about the rp)
i almost forgot to mention there will be a lot of ghost in the rp and if you don't wanna die then you don't haft to the rp starts out like a normal day at a different school if everyone wants they can either be a teacher or a student but anyway please make sure that you are not sensitive i know it's just an rp but some people can still get sensitive and be afraid easily and i don't want people to be scared in this rp *unless you are just acting*

Rules:

1. swearing is allowed
2. you can make this as scary as you want
3. please be kind to other rpers and don't be god modding too
4. make sure that you are fair
5. have a spooky time!

(character info)

Name:
Personality: (being a coward or something is alright it's all natural in the movies and stories)
fear:
Dislikes:
weight:
hight:
Teacher or Student?:
are you ready for anything?:
Bio:
Extra Info

alright well that's it oh and by the way there is gonna be someone at the old abandon cursed school who is the main person to the curse i can't think of the name yet but it's gonna be a boy i'll explain more as my character in the rp anyone who wants to make up a name for or and maybe rp as him is welcome too now let the adventure begin

Zufällige Rollenspiele 389 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...