Zufällige Rollenspiele The Steampunk Operahouse

kingofheartless posted on Mar 01, 2013 at 03:16AM
In this little RP, you must have one part of your body, made of machines, and you have to choose if you're part of the Opera House, or a bystandar.
It is believed that a ghost haunts this very operahouse
RULES:
You must have one robot part
If the Phantom (Me) picks somebody to be his angel of music, no complaints
Most importantly, this is an operahouse, there will be music, so every now and then, people are expected to sing, as a part of the phantom's game
Yes, this is based off of The Phantom of the opera.

Zufällige Rollenspiele 307 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 307

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name: Talia Moretti Marino De Luca ((Tally))
Appearance: picture
Bio: Italian born and bred, Tally and her family of six siblings, ( two sisters and four brothers) Mama Marino, and her overly excitable dad, own a local costume shop downtown. Tally is always dressed up in a costume, her favorite being a woman steampunk engineer. She is overly excitable as well and is easy to change her opinion of someone. Her heart is a machine, a happening from a car accident she had with a friend, the only way for her to stay alive.
 Name: Talia Moretti Marino De Luca ((Tally)) Age: 19 ( going on 20) Appearance: picture Bio: It
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
Name: Nōoné Nekoniikawa
Bio: He does musicals in Japan where he came from, but now he wanted to go and see some new European musicals or Operas. When he was little he had to replace his leg with a mechanical one, he was hit by a vehicle when he was little.
 Name: Nōoné Nekoniikawa Age: 18 Bio: He does Musicals in Japan where he came from, but now he wan
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name-Riley Delgota(i rlly like ths name :D)
Age-17
Bio-shes from france and plays piano and sings, she had to replace her hand with a mechanical one(i will add more)
 Name-Riley Delgota(i rlly like ths name :D) Age-17 Bio-shes from france and plays Piano and sings,
A creaking noise sounded in the empty stage, a small figure slipped through a door, boots clacking on the wooden stage as she peered around, "Hello? No one there yes?" A soft accented voice called out. After making sure she was alone, Tally took herself up onto the main stage, looking out with a small sigh, "Finally...alone..." she said softly, going to the small piano and took a seat. She cracked her fingers lightly, attempting to play a few notes to start off with, she really couldn't play very well, and began to sing...
I walk up to the entrance of the opera house and sigh"here it is" I think
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kingofheartless said…
The new arrivals heard a loud angry voice, "Fondest greetings to you all!"
Tally yelped and slid backwards, falling off the back of the bench onto the stage with a quiet thud. She rubbed her now sore bottom as she stood. "Who said that? No one is supposed to be in here no?" She called back.
Nōonè looked up confused taking a while to process what he said into his own language in his head. "Hello." he said plainly.
"You are all very early, I am glad somebody is, but one thing, this is my opera house, nobody, be it steampunk, human, or animal, is allowed to make rules, I only allow you all in here because I know, none of you will be idiotic enough to tell anybody." The voice says, "You should all be getting ready."
"Ready for what?..." he said out loud. This was certainly peculiar, he found it interesting non the less.
"Ready for what? I am confused....." she called out, frowning at the voice.
The two see people entering, this is the cast for the opera, the owner suggests they go and get in costume.
Tally frowned, "Costumes? Do explain to us, please?"
"Why are we here?" He said getting upset because both of their questions were ignored.
They see posters going up, the posters have an opera on them, and by the looks of it, they are background dancers.
"Oh no no no, I cannot dance...I can barely play piano...." she said quickly, shaking her hands and backing up a bit, " No rhythm....no being able to dance."
She remembers that voice, and how angry he sounded, maybe he was angry at these people, and he could do some sort of save.
"No. I came to see opera... I already do that stuff. And my main skill is singing, so no." He turned to leave upset.
"I um...I sing yes? I will stay to help....if you do not make me dance..." she said meekly. She hated to upset people, even a disembodied voice.
As noone was just about to open the door he turned and saw something fall from the roof, breaking as it landed.
"I um...I sing yes? I will stay to help....if you do not make
me dance..." she said meekly. She hated to upset people,
even a disembodied voice.
Noone jumped back surpised and turned to the other girl scared. "he's playing with us."
The note reads "The time to pay is NOW!!!"
Tally was frightened and confused, she took another step back on the stage, "I-I don't. ...."
She sees a door, for girls only.
"Am....am I to go through here?" She called out, looking to the other man for help or anything.
People start to panic, to the point where the main actress leaves.
"Okay...okay...I am going yes?" Tally quickly retreats through the door.
She sees a mirror.
Tally looked at the mirror and around the room, wondering what she needs to do now.
"Flattering child you shall know me, and see why in shadow I hide, look at your face in the mirror, I am there, inside!" Sings a very powerful man's voice.
Tally stepped up to the mirror, nibbling her bottom lip as she looked into it, "Why hide at all? You should be seen....with a voice like that."
"I am the angel of music, come to me angel of music, I am the angel of music, come to me angel of music, I am the angel of music, come to me angel of music...." She hears his voice singing as his face appears, part of his face covered by a mask.
 "I am the Angel – Jäger der Finsternis of music, come to me Angel – Jäger der Finsternis of music, I am the Angel – Jäger der Finsternis of music, come to me Angel – Jäger der Finsternis of mus
Tally's eyes widened slightly as he appeared, and for some reason she was drawn to that voice. quietly began singing with him, " I am the angel of music...come to me angel of music..."
The phantom then took Tally's hand, and pulled her into the passage of mirrors, a huge orchestra of music seemingly beginning to play.
Tally stopped her singing briefly, taking in her new surroundings with eyes widened, "Oh...my..."
"And though you turn from me, to glance behind, the phantom of the operataking her to the end. is there! Inside your mind," This mysterious man sings, "Sing, my angel of music."
Tally turned back to the man, biting her lip before opening her mouth to sing for him, " Father once spoke of an angel
I used to dream he'd appear
Now as I sing, I can sense him
And I know he's here

Here in this room
he calls me softly
somewhere inside, hiding"
The man smiled, wrapping his arms around her, singing, "Night time, sharpens, heightens each sensation, darkness stirs, and wakes imagination, silently the senses, abandon their defenses, helpless to resist, th notes I write, for I compose the music of the night."
"Angel of music, Guide and Guardian, grant me to your glory. Angel of music, Hide no longer, secret and strange Angel...." she sang, it seemed under his spell as she let him pull her close.
The phantom kissed this woman, and lied her in a bed, "You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the... niiiiiiight."
Tally sang quietly, her eyes fluttering closed as she laid down. How strange....her singing came softer and softer, " Somehow I know
he's always with me
he - the unseen genius...he is with me noow...."
Tally sang quietly, her eyes fluttering closed as she laid down. How strange....her singing came softer and softer, " Somehow I know
he's always with me
he - the unseen genius...he is with me noow...."
The phantom goes to his pipe organ ,and began to play on it.
She sat up on the bed, becoming quiet as he left her and shook her head to clear it, "What....who are you? Really?"
(hi, what have i missed and where can i come in at?)
"I am the angel of music, who hides here."
((Pretty much thr phantom led Tally to the room they are in and they sang together))

"But...why do you hide? Your voice is amazing." She got up, slowly going to the organ to sit with him.
(kk thanks)
I walk around, listening to music as i look
(I guess you could like own the opera house, but that means you should be aware of the phantom)