last edited on Mar 02, 2013 at 12:49AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 98 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 98

Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
Here is what compassion looks like

Name : Compassion
Personality ( Give in detail ) : is very kind, helps out as many people as she can, gives to charity and stands up for people
Positive or Negative : positive
Eyes : PIC
Hair : PIC
Bio : is rich and has joined soooooo many charities that you couldn't be able to count them !
Other : is everyones friend
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Here is what compassion looks like Name : Compassion Age : 16 Gender : female Personality (
Compassion walked down the hallway and looked up as someone was getting bullied " Hey ! " She ran over to them " Stop bullying him ! "
Vor mehr als einem Jahr IamKyon said…
Name : Anger
Personality : Just like name, he is short tempered and thus, tries to be out of any kind of ruckus. Nice person, but needs to direct anger in right direction.
Positive or Negative : Negative but can get Positive as well.
Eyes : As in pic.
Hair : As in pic.
Bio : Lives alone and is wealthy.
Other : Don't make him angry!
 Name : Anger Age : 16 Gender : Male Personality : Just like name, he is short tempered and thus,
Anger stood by the ruckus, leaning on wall. He saw Compassion confronting the bullies.
Name : Hate
Personality ( Give in detail ) : Is one of the biggest bullies in the whole city so she is pretty agro, is cold hearted and neer smiles unless being mean
Positive or Negative : Negative
Eyes : Pic
Hair : pic
Bio : ???
Other : ???
 Name : Hate Age : Gender : Personality ( Give in detail ) : Is one of the biggest bullies in
" what ? you want me to stop ? " " well actually yes . YOU CAN'T BULLY PEOPLE THOUGH IT'S NOT NICE ! "
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name :Emry
Personality ( Give in detail ) : Little shy at times, but overall just herself. She really doesn't care who is who or what is what, and pretty nuch is good with everyone unless they actually deserve her scorn
Positive or Negative :positive some of the time.
Eyes :pic
Hair :pic
Bio :Really random at times, boen in New York, so a city girl of course. To be continued...
Other : none
 Name :Emry Age :16 Gender :female Personality ( Give in detail ) : Little shy at times, but over
( sup ? )
Emry slipped out of class, messenger bag resting across her shoulder and rested on her hip as she walked through the hal, passing by compassion trying to stop the fight. "Eh! Thechick said leave 'em alone, so do it. Nobody is caring about you being big bad and tough." She waved her fingers at the lot and continued walking.
"Compassion, just stay out of that. Its going to get worse." Anger said, walking to Compassion. He saw Emry walking by and waving at the lot.
Compassion looked at her then back at the bully " Do you know that I can easily tell someone about this ! " the bully looked at her then walked away . Compassion spun around and looked at the boy cowering behind her " It's ok, It's ok "
Name: Brad
((Do the rest later))

Brad looked up at compassion and slowly stood to his full height, "Thanks..." he muttered, rubbing the back of his head.
"I am telling you, you are just going to hurt yourself!" He said, getting a little pissed.
compassion looked at Brad and smiled " no problem ! " she turned to anger " I don't care if I get hurt as long as other people are safe ! " walks off
Brad smiled and walked off hinself, leaving Anger.
Emry stopped at her locker while still listening to them, rolling her eyes at anger while she picked up some books and shoved them in her bag.
Ignoring Compassion, he turned to Brad, "Are you fine?"
Then he walked off to see rest of the place.
Compassion heads off to drama where Hate is doing a poem
Brad nodded to Anger, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a littke...skittish I guess. Oh! Hey Emry!. He ran past Anger to Emry as she.shut her locker, "Hey, thanks by the way, you and compassion..just...thanks you know?"
Emry waved it off, "Nah its nothing. I jus talked."
Anger walked down the way and saw Compassion and Hate in Drama club.
((just want this to be a one on one? because I'm not going to join abd roleplay with my own self while you two follow each other around))
(No its not like that, its just you were having conversation between your characters so I thought not to disturb the flow.)

Anger glanced at Emry and Brad.
"You guys new here?" He said, walking to them.
Brad nodded, "I am, but Emry isn't. "

"Nah, I've been here for a while. I just like to keep to groups that don't torture kids you know?"
Compassion sat down and clapped when Hate finished " That was great ! " Hate stared at her then glared " who asked you ? "
"Yeah I know" Anger said to Emry.
"Don't get caught up in with that lot again Brad. They are some jerks." He said, with a little concerned voice.
Compassion was taken back by this
Brad nodded, "Oh don't worry, I won't. I try not to get beat up believe me, but yiu know..." he sighed, "It happens."

"Well if you ask me, all them should just get beaten themselves.so they know how it feels. But hey, life goes on!" She stuffed.another book in her bag, flipped a array hair.from her face.
Hate sat down next to her and pulled her hair " OWW !? " Hate smirked " Oops ... " Compassion flicked her hair back
"Yeah true." Anger nodded. "I can't get angry at the fact but they are right. This is something to get angry on." He thought.
"So, where are you going?" He asked Emry.
"Hmm? To band, I keft my flute in the bandhall though." Emry answered as Brad bounced off to class. "You?z"
"I think I might head to Drama club." Anger said and waved good-bye at Emry, heading to Drama club.
Compassion moved to the third row of seats
Anger entered Drama club and saw Hate and Compassion there.
"Hey there." He said, heading to Compassion.
Hate sighed and got out her phone and started typing messages

Compassion waved slightly to Anger and started looking at Hate
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ManyManyMoons said…
Name : Zeva Theodore also know as Pain or ZT
Personality ( Give in detail ) : Pain is a bit mixed up. She is very-hot head but she is also emotionally strong, and really only shows the emotion of anger. Her painful past has made her this way. When she does get used to someone she isn't as pissy towards them and is actually kind of funny.
Eyes : Green
Hair : Long and Black
Bio : Will be revealed later.
Other:
 Name : Zeva Theodore also know as Pain oder ZT Age : 16 Gender : Female Personality ( Give in det
Pain walked down the hallway with her head partially down. She looked down at her black boots trying not to make eye contact with anyone as she went to Biology.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cutiepie101010 said…
Name : Rogue Knight
Personality ( Give in detail ) : it's pretty random
Positive or Negative : both
Eyes : brown
Hair : black with red streaks
Bio : ask her
Other : none.
 Name : Rogue Knight Age : 14 Gender : Personality ( Give in detail ) : it's pretty Zufällig Positi
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cutiepie101010 said…
Rogue:Hello?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Strawberry0020 said…
Name : Lanie "Pancake" Edwards (Insecurity)
Personality ( Give in detail ) : Quiet, Insane, Stubborn, Genius (when she wants to be), Gets easy distracted all the time, Violent, Sweet, Very underestimated
Positive or Negative : Negative
Eyes : Pale grey
Hair : Black with burgundy, dyed tips
Bio : Pancakes were always her favorite food. She's sometimes seen carrying soggy pancakes in ziplock bags to randomly eat anywhere. She was raised by her godfather since her mother died in a car crash and her father was put in rehab for becoming suicidal. She was ten when her parents got taken away, and the only person she could truly rely was her cowardly godfather. She was a handful who experimented with many dangerous things like the use of combat knives, lethalizing inanimate objects, cleaning products, fire, and cooking. She sees a counselor every three days just to make sure that she's stable. She's a very good liar and she testifies herself as sane, when she gets away with unstable behavior without her counselor finding out.
Other : She's new to the school; She hasn't made any friends yet; and so far, she's pissed off the popular kids by threatening to set their hair on fire if they ever "fucked" with her again.
 Name : Lanie "Pancake" Edwards (Insecurity) Age : 16 Gender : Female Personality ( Give in detail
Lanie carried a huge wad of Skittles' bubble gum in her mouth. She was scrawny looking, she had a child-like proportioned eyes that had a plain, wandering stare everywhere she looked. She passed the popular girl she had cursed out earlier that day not saying a word.
"Hey, Panfreak! Set any houses on fire lately?" one jeered.
"No not really. Did you shit yourself using your laxative diet again lately?" she shot back sweetly and unexpectedly.
She didn't even bother turning back to say it. Her boots hit the ground in a shy strut as she walked down the hall in harmony. She could feel her fear, and boy, did she love it... The dumb girl was probably clueless on how she found out, but this sweet pancake had a keen eye.
"Kay. Later bitch." Lanie sang as she turned the corner of the hall.
Now where the hell is the gym? she thought cluelessly.
Zeva stopped at her locker and turned the combination left, right, left, open. As Zeva peered inside thinking of what she needed she picked off some of her black nail polish out of habit. She grabbed her Biology book and shoved it in her bag, she was praying this day would get over quick.
She walked into that same hallway again. She looked around in grim surprise.
"What the fuck? This map is pointless..." She muttered.
She glanced around, spotting a girl ((Zeva)) who seemed to look a bit anxious near her locker. She shrugged and walked over a bit awkwardly.
"Excuse me, Love." She said in a bit of a sing-song voice.
Zeva turned around. "Yess..?" She asked, a little surprised it wasn't some blond-haired cheerleader calling her "ET".
"Um... Sorry, I happen to be a little pathetic at finding things." Lanie said bluntly. "-And this map is kinda shitty. Can you point me to the main gymnasium please?" she asked politely with a bit of a smile.
Zeva closed her locker. "Uh,yeah.I actually have to head that way direction, too. I can just show you there." She said kind of awkwardly.
"Oh." Lanie said blinking at her. "Why thanks."
She was pretty. A lot more pretty than the disgusting reptile of a blonde she had caused a scene with upon her arrival at the school. She wondered whether she was going to insult her or call her a weirdo. She shrugged and kept her guard up, just waiting for it. She opened her bag and slid out a sandwich bag, and a plastic fork. It was a few syrupy pancakes she stole from home on her way out of the house. She stabbed a piece out of the bag and began eating casually. Pancakes made her happy.
"Hey! No eating in the hall!" the hall monitor yelled from the doorway of the boy's bathroom.
She ignored him, batting her eyelashes.
"Alright. Ready?" she asked.
Zeva looked down at the pancakes, then back at Lanie. "Yeah, this way." She said and adjusted the strap of her bag and starting walking left down the hallway. "Are you new here?" Zeva asked. This was weird. Weird that someone was talking to her and that Zeva was actually talking back.
Lanie sauntered behind her in an innocent gesture, nipping at her beloved pancakes.
"Hey! I will right you an office referral!" the hall monitor jeered after her as he approached her from behind.
Lanie smiled, her gaze lost in space as she enjoyed her pancakes. She flinched, realizing her rudeness.
"Want any?" she asked dully.
"Uh, I'm okay." Zeva said. "I'm Zeva. Just call me ZT." Why are you talking to people!? Let alone telling them your name!? A voice in her head shouted. She called it Pain. It reminded her of her past and how to avoid it everyday. Today unlike any other... She ignored it.
"I'm Lanie. My friends from my old school call me Pancake though." Lanie responded. "Nice to meet you, ZT."
People from the most obvious angles eyed the deranged girl who proudly carried a sandwich bag of pancakes. Some laughed, confused with her. She ignored them, pokerfaced as she continued to eat. She was kind of relieved. This girl was the first person that she didn't have defend herself against at this weird school.
"I'm guessing pancakes are your thing?" ZT asked, glancing at Lanie, the pancakes, then straight ahead.