Zufällige Rollenspiele Damned

HumphryOmega posted on Feb 14, 2013 at 12:56AM
Christians believed in a moment in time, where the true Christians would be lifted up into heaven and saved from enduring the wrath of god which was called the rapture. All of those who were left behind are doomed to embrace the great battle between good and evil, Armageddon.

Here is where you come in, you can chose to be either an angel, a demon, or a human. Of you are going to be a human, you can chose t be a raptures Christian or be a human left on earth. You can. Choose to set up your profile any way you like.

------------------RULES---------------
ABSOLUTELY. POSITIVELY, FOR NO REASON SHOULD ANYONE GODMODE. Which means, you can not command an rper's character reaction to a blow, such as "mike punched Derrick with great force, knocking him through several buildings, and knocking him out." Or anything in that nature, please give the other rper's time to react to your character's actions.

No one liners. example : jake walked around. Or jake flew over the area. Or jake kept flying. Or jake kept flying. Or jake landed and kept walking. PLEASE try to stretch the posts out. I cannot stress this enough.

Lastly, no killing other characters without their permission first.

Have fun!
last edited on Feb 14, 2013 at 12:58AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 262 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 262

Vor mehr als einem Jahr HumphryOmega said…
smile
All right lets get this going :3
Noone_N commented…
ill think about it... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nevermore_ said…
Could I use an old character who's half demon and half human? He doesn't get involved much with demonic things and just tries to live as a normal human.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Broken-Glass said…
Sounds fun!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Broken-Glass said…
Character: Pic
Name: The sound of wind. (Hope)
Demon/Human/Andgel: Mix of Demon and angel.
Power: Anything to do with nature
Other: She is very picky. Her attitude towards you depends on how you treat her. If you treat her poorly she will be a demon to you. If you treat her good she will be and angel to you. People think of her as the " Innocent One". She lives in a flower.
IDK what else....
 Character: Pic Name: The sound of wind. (Hope) Demon/Human/Andgel: Mix of Demon and angel. Power:
(@Nevermore yeah sure, go right ahead.)
Name: nico
Personality: he was kind, generous, funny, but now in this damned world, his attitude has hardened into a thick impenetrable shell. But those he opens up to, must be kind hearted.
Creature: angel
Powers: blinding speed when on foot or in the air, superhuman strength, and aura powers.
Physical appearance: tall, about 6 foot. Lean, with a very muscular build. Being as he must stay in shape to be a battle angel. He also has tribal tattoos all over his back and arms he also has large powerful black wings. He prefers to be shirtless and has bright amber eyes with a thin scar running diagonally from his right eyebrow, over his eyelid, across his nose and to his left jaw muscle
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: nico Age: 178 Gender: male Personality: he was kind, generous, funny, but now in this damned
Name: Seth Tepes
Appearance: A little over 6ft, broad shoulders, a little muscular, sandy brown hair, icy blue eyes.
Other: Born to a succubus and a human, Seth was raised only by his human father and tries to only act on that part of his personality. He has a need to help others and feel useful in the world, overall he's a kind person.
(please excuse the shortness, I rather dislike lengthy profiles[or at least composing them])
Geez..didn't even get off the ground..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Im joining, give me a moment to type it up.
Yayyy!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Lyzabeth
Creature: Demon
Personality: spiteful,mean,cocky,falls in love easily,smart
Appereance: about 5ft 2.5in,long black hair,normal figure,black wings,red eyes,pale
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Names: Minnie and Carla.
Ages: 17
Appearances: Both girls have shoulder length brown hair with red highlights. Minnie has bright green eyes while Carla has a deeper blue color. Both are five foot one and were left behind during the rapture because of the poor lifestyle they set for themselves of.drinking and causing any type of riot or fight they can.
Nico sat in the departure zone of heaven, waiting for further orders to go back into battle. Currently they were over Los Angeles, one of the major cities that was taken over by the demons that they were now trying to take back. Nico then got a telepathic message from their base and nodded. "Alright let's head out." All the other angels nodded and opened their portals, then walked through them, making them appear in the clouds. They then dived down towards the ruined and crumbled city
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
((yah Im going to join... but my posts possibly won't have that much action. I need to stop beating the hell out of the keyboard...))
Name: Ginem Kyona
Thing: Demon
((Bio will be spread out and made over time then I will collect all the data of his bio and put it into a post))
 ((yah Im going to join... but my posts possibly won't have that much action. I need to stop beating t
Lyzabeth:*destroying stuff*
Seth was ducked in an old, run down cafe in L.A. Trying to avoid the chaos outside. He watched it from a booth with torn cushions and missing table, positioned near a cracked window. The place was dark and smelled exactly how you'd expect a run down cafe to smell. Seth managed to look surprisingly tidy for the rapture in nice jeans and a navy blue button down shirt. He held a warm thermos between his hands, occasionally bringing it to his lips to take in the sweetened black nectar that was his coffee. It seemed an odd idea, bringing your own coffee to a cafe, but these were odd times and the cafe had already been well cleaned out.
Nearing the buildings of the city, they splintered out to the point where they were by themselves and they took their posts arou d the boarders of L.A. While nico and some other high skilled angels took off into the city. Nico shot his wings out horizontally to where they slowed his speed quickly and he landed gracefully on the ground and into an alley.
Lyzabeth:*trying to impress the other demons* hey watch this *shoots a fireball at a building that happends to be the Cafe*
Ryder: *sarcasticly* greeeat job Lyza....a fireball....wooooww...i am soo impressed
Lyza:*blush* shut up Ryder
Ryder Daytonia
Demon
Personality: mean,sarcastic,the only person he comes close to liking is Lyza,basicly a smartass
Apperence:*pic*
 Lyzabeth:*trying to impress the other demons* Hey watch this *shoots a fireball at a building that ha
(Gray-San!!!!!!!)

Seth shook his head at the idiotic demons outside as the fireball flew though an adjacent window, he so wished his blood wasn't contaminated with theirs. He also kept an eye out for the angels, they didnt normally mess with people who weren't causing trouble but with his bloodline it wouldn't be unusual for them to harass him.
(i am an anime freak and i fangirl Gray,Natsu,and Alois :D)
Ryder: you dont tell me to shut up!
Lyza: i just did!
Ryder: you little b-
Lyza:*wicked smile* uh uh uh...language mister
Ryder:ARRRGH!
Ginem walked into the cafe silently a black cloak covering most of his body, but not his head. Dull pupiless eyes stared at Seth before he took a seat at the same booth. White horns protruded from the 'young ' demons skull as he sat quietly. "You... are not supposed to be here. At least not today. " He put a hand on the table with long white finely manicured nails on the table, tilting his head curious.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Juliet Glover
Apperance: Long slightly wavy black hair with bangs that reach the middle of her eyebrows and go stright across. She has grey eyes and paleish skin.
Background: She is a human left on earth from the rapture. She lived on her own in a crappy downtown apartment. Before the rapture she worked as a bartender at a local bar. Her parents live in another state and as far as she knows they were taken to heaven.
Ryder: *pushes Lyza into the cafe* none of us like you, you think your hot stuff but your not you are ANNOYING! *flies out*
Lyza: hmmph JERK! i'll show all of you, that you guys do like me *puts head down, only showing her red horns that complement her black hair*
Juliet stood in the middle of the empty street. Trash can fires here, rubble and wrecks there. She stood infront of the bar she used to work at. It was abonded and a car of a raptured person was sticked out one side; bricks and sparks covering it. Juliet signed and put her hands in her jacket pockets. Life was simple before all of this...Now what?
Ignoring the entrance of the arguing couple, Seth turned to looked at the boy in front of him. "Last time I checked, I could be wherever I wanted to be whenever I wanted to be there. I don't take orders from you."
Lyza: *getting mad,hair starting to turn red*
"Yes. But you see this building is going to collapse in a few moments." Ginem licked his lips and fangs with a forked tongue. The demons who had found themselves walking into the soon to be demolished building did look quite tasty. He rubbed a strand of hair between his fingers leaning back. " But perhaps you shall stay... and be crushed with this hell hole. "He smirked at the irony of choosing those exact words.
Juliet heard noises and yelling near and old cafe a couple building down. She slowly turned to look at what was going on with a blank look on her face. Its probably just rioters. She thought to herself.
Lyza:*leaves*(idk what to do now)
Noone_N commented…
Du painted yourself quite well...into a corner huh? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
LetsDuel2012 commented…
yeah Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nevermore_ commented…
Lol, I understand. I was planning on adding someone else anyway, just gimme a little bit to think of who I wanna use Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Is that so?" Seth asked before taking another sip from his thermos. "Then why are you in here? And why warn someone like me about it?"
The other demons weren't normally too fond of him, and he couldn't imagine what motive one would have to warn him of a collapsing building.
Suddenly there was a loud crack from the cafe; it sounded like it was about to come down. Juliet raised an eyebrow. It looked abonded, no one was probably in it.
Nico glanced across the street and noticed all the commotion, he then walked over to the cafe and kicked a hole in the wall and stepped through, noticing the two demons sitting down and he scowled "of course a demon would make this much noise...." He heard the crack and he looked over the cafe briefly "in a few moments it looks like this place is going to come down
(i gotta go for possibly a few hours or untill tommorow so seesya)
He smirked. "Well I prefer to contradict, halfling. I simply do not care... and as for that. Halfling's such as yourself are fun treats and it would be a shame for such a delicious delicacy to be lost over some stupid building. " The little demon said looking at a crack creeping from the wall to the ceiling. He sighed and looked up, "About 4 more minutes now. Then the humans above this stupid place will fall to their pitiful deaths. How romantic. " He chuckled and looked Seth dead straight in the eyes with his own blank and endless ones.
Seth raised his hands submissively at the appearance of the angel. "I was just having coffee, the place was empty when I got here."
He looked right back at the smaller demon, unphased by his stare. "I think I'd best be going then."
Juliet stepped a little bit closer to the cafe, she liked seeing bulidings fall. It was something you rarely saw before the rapture and the riots and the mayhem.
Ginem smiled and stood up, "2 more minutes should be enough. " He had to calculate how many humans were hiding in the run down cafe before he could let the place crumble, he counted perhaps maybe 27 and smirked. "That's quite enough souls... but there was 30 earlier. " He went to the back to look for anything worth something.
"It's pretty cleaned out already, good luck finding anything valuable." Seth said as he stood to leave, realizing what the demon was doing. He stepped outside and noticed Juliet standing there. "I would think they'd be fighting more with the angels down here..." He said quietly to himself.
Juliet looked at the guy that walked out of the cafe. He looked human, but his presence didn't feel normal...
"Bazinga. " He said happily and came out of the building with a few back packs filled with the humans belongings, they were still alive for now. He just stole the stuff and ran, he stepped outside with Seth and smiled looking at the ready to collapse building. He smirked and began to walk away right past the angel as the building finally crumbled followed with screams of women, children, and men and others of different ages. "Goodbye now Nico. It was a pleasure to let you ... let me steal their souls."
The screams that broke the silence once the buliding fell and what the boy that just walked out with bags of stuff said left an empty feeling in Juliet's chest. She looked at the two guys. Demons... She thought, it explained the dark feeling. Juliet bit her lip in thought. she had never seen demons before. It scared her a little, what she had heard of demons; and the fact she just sat there as a crumbling buliding killed a group of people. what could she have done anyway? There are 2 demons infornt of her.
Noone_N commented…
actually Ginem looks like a kid. He's physically 14 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
ManyManyMoons commented…
I just sagte man as a guy, it wasn't anything with age. But, it'd make Mehr sense if I changed it. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Seth shook his head and gave a sigh, looking down at the ground as he heard the screams. "Horrible...."
Nico hopped out before the building fell down on him and he glanced back at it, gritting his teeth at what ginem had just said.
Ginem looked back. "Horrible? I'm a demon. What did you expect." He set everything down and looked through his loot, he picked up some doll and threw it aside. He pulled out some more stuff and got down to his final and appropriate inventory. "Seems the angels can't even keep up."
She felt that she should leave, but she didn't have really anywhere to go. Her apartment buliding was set on fire in a riot, it was a peice of crap place but it held all her stuff. She sighed annoyed, whishing that everything was normal again. For someone left behind by the rapture she didn't seem depressed and distraught, she was annoyed. Maybe she was in shock, or maybe her feeling nothing was the reason she was left here.
"Nothing less..." He responded to the boy before looking back over at Juliet. "That one's closed too." He said to her, "The owners were raptured."
"I know." she said. "I used to work here before....all of this." She said, removing one hand from her jacket pocket and gesturing to the damage to the area. She slipped her hand back into her pocket after adjusting the hood of her jacket that was pulled over her head.
Nico stood up and strode over to ginem "we can keep up just fine, there's just so many of you goddamn bastards crawling around it gets a bit tiring killing you all. Horde after horde is a bit much."
"Then you know the third window from the right got left unlocked?" Seth asked as he walked over to her and pushed the window up.
Ginem looked away appalled, " Oh Nico... you make me out to be so regular." he smirked and feigned anger towards Nico. "I'm just an innocent little boy." he pulled on the back pack and shivered with excitement. "So angel, why did you come down to Earth?"