Zufällige Rollenspiele I'm not a myth ...

totolove posted on Feb 01, 2013 at 11:37AM
you may know me as the voice in the wind . I am also known as a myth but that isn't what I want ! I want people to acknowledge me and believe in me, otherwise I will disappear ! as will the others like the stork, cupid and more ! But some people who are never acknowledged grow cold and turn evil ... they will do anything to rid those above them and even take their place . can we stop them ?
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
ok so from that brief message above we can get an idea on whats happening . here is what you fill out ( my example )

name : Voice in the wind ( Melody )
appearance : pic
element : air
good or bad : good
powers : flying and others ( you will see soon )
skills : singing and dancing
other : is very nice
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
if you are wondering what element is for, here is a brief explanation !
Your element is where and what makes you stronger . here is a list of elements that can be chosen from ! :D
Earth . Fire . Air . Water . Lightning . Forest . Metal . Dark . Light . Snow/Ice .
Each of these elements have a weakness so be careful of your enemies ! here is da rules !
RULES :
NO godmodding or whatever
NO going Further than relationships ( my sis likes going on stuff like dis )
NO swearing !
NO not having fun ! ;)
list of characters
voice in the wind ( melody ) : totolove
whispers in the fire ( Anarchy ) : Brooklyn_Helena
songs in the air ( Hope ) : Brooklyn_Helena
song of the sea ( Seranade ) : Riku114
spirit of the snow ( Natalie ) : Rebecca_Orlando
stork ( Seth ) : totolove
Keeper of the unicorns ( Thalia ) : totolove
Flame that reached the sky ( Fay ) : Angel_Kiss
lochness monster ( Tay ) : Riku114
Dragon (Jensen) : Rebecca_Orlando
Oceaneus Streams (heir to the seas): Meenah-Piexes
Lady Luck ( Luckie ): totolove
 Du may know me as the voice in the wind . I am also known as a myth but that isn't what I want ! I w
last edited on Feb 23, 2013 at 06:03AM
save

Zufällige Rollenspiele 276 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...