Zufällige Rollenspiele Underworld University((retry))

Directingchicky posted on Jan 26, 2013 at 10:10PM
* Welcome to Hell. Literally! This is the place where all the scum of hell send their children. We teach your children how to harness their dark magic, or how to control elements. Much like a human school, we offer a variety of classes and speacialized dorms to fit the child's needs.

Classes are basied upon what type of magic your spawn has like the following:

* Magic Training: To better harness the gifts that they have
* Flying lessons: if you have wings that is
Swimming: If you are one of those slimy things lurking below or just need to cool off.
* Physics: If you are one of those halflings who need busywork
Chemistry: Mad Science...hello!
And so many other courses. The staff here are composed of elder demons and some you may not want to get dentention from, they bite too much.
_________________________________________­­___­­_

To enroll, please fill out the following:

Full Name:
Breed:
Can they change forms?"
Eye color:
Hair color:
Human Disguise?
Magic (if any):
Background information:
Do they need a speacialized room? (fire proof or anything? Maybe padded down for insanity?):
Other information:
_________________________________________­­___­­__­_­_
School Rules:
Since this is hell, there aren't too many rules here, but these do apply to all faculty and students a like.
* No frying up other students or teachers who annoy you
* If you plan on getting frisky, staff off the hardwood floors, they are a pain to clean
* Please, no eating other students or killing other students, leaving that to the headmaster.
* There are going to be organized training battles and such, so all other fights are not going to be tolerated, if you need to kick someone's ass, take it off campus.

((Actual forum rules, there is only one. Please refrain from one-liners and only use them if you can't help it. Please and thank you.))

Other than that, I welcome you to Underworld University

Zufällige Rollenspiele 226 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 226

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Full Name: Serena Knight
Breed:succubus
Appearence: Fairly short for her breed, but well toned with pale skin and a seemingly glowing appearence
Can they change forms?" Yes, she can tuck away the wings horn and tail to appear human.
Eye color: Normally red or black. At times when she is Happy, green.
Hair color: It changes with mood, but mostly purple.
Human Disguise? Yep, please look at changing forms.
Magic (if any): She's a succubus, and pretty good at what she does.
Background information: Her mother was a succubus ad her father a incubbus (freaky match huh?) so she inherited their powers, but can't kill anyone except a human, so the staff and students here should be safe. (maybe)
Do they need a speacialized room? (fire proof or anything? Maybe padded down for insanity?):No, she's somewhat sane.
Other information: Just don't make her mad, she also comes with a set of pointed teeth and nasty claws. Stay on her goodside and you keep vital body parts.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shadowcon99 said…
Full Name: Sirzechs Lucifer
Breed: Demon
Appearence: ((pic))
Can they change forms?" yes he has a full demon form
Eye color: red
Hair color: red
Human Disguise? ((Pic))
Magic (if any): He is a master of all magic but specializes in fire.
Background information: He is the son of Lucifer the Demon King that rules Hell but he stay at the University to avoid the duties he would have to do if he did graduate. He is friends with Serena and have been since she was a first year.
Do they need a speacialized room? (fire proof or anything? Maybe padded down for insanity?): he has a room separate from everyone else seeing as how he is royalty.
Other information: He's Lazy.
 Full Name: Sirzechs Lucifer Breed: Demon Age: old as Hell Appearence: ((pic)) Can they change
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HumphryOmega said…
Full Name: Can Reevey
Breed: shadow demon
Appearence: picture
Can they change forms?" yes, he can change to his true form
Eye color: red
Hair color: black
Human Disguise? picture
Magic (if any): he can use shadows or create shadows to his will, such as weapons and flying
Background information: none
Do they need a speacialized room? (fire proof or anything? Maybe padded down for insanity?): preferably dark and cooled
Other informatio: when he looks in mirrors, instead of his human form, his true form is shown.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Full Name: Can Reevey Breed: shadow demon Age: 200 but appears 19 Appearence: picture Can they ch
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hades332 said…
Full Name: Grazio Roberts
Breed: Hybrid(half demon half human)
Appearence: (pic)
Can they change forms?: Yes
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Human Disguise? Yes (pic)
Magic (if any): He can change his arms into anything (blades/guns/jack in the boxes etc.)/he can cover his body with an indestructable armor
Background information: His father was a high level demon who impregnated a woman named Alice. He pretended to love her until Grazio was born. Then he murdered her and brought his son down to hell.
Do they need a speacialized room? (fire proof or anything? Maybe padded down for insanity?): No
Other information: He's cocky, and charming. Nearly impossble to kill. He's got a vulgar mouth.
 Full Name: Grazio Roberts Breed: Hybrid(half demon half human) Age: 25 Appearence: (pic) Can the
Directingchicky commented…
Pssst its a college, do Du mind making him a tad older please?? And I miss Du on 8 kings! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Serena entered the school grounds, the intense heat was nothing to her now, since this was her second year. Her tail whipped behind her and her luggage floating behind her as she made her way towards the women's dorms, her sunglasses reflecting the flames that surround the grounds to keep miscrients from getting in. She did her best to keep her gaze hidden, one look would drive a man crazy and she tried to refrain that when possible. She had tucked her horns aqway, so her black wings and tail were the only visible signs of the succubus she was, alog with other noticable signs, the shorts made with red leather and the black blouse she had coordinated to match the wings.
((P.S. Chicky can our characters be friends.))

The first day. The day everyone arrived. It was positively his least favorite. Day. Mainly because all the big and powerful demons hated him. They saw him as an indecency due to his hybrid lineage. No matter how powerful he was (and he was pretty fucking powerful) the majority of demon kind hated him. But he was well used to it by now. At least he had a few friends.
((Yeah))

"Hey hybrid!" she called out. Grazio, another hybrid like herself, was soon spotted by Serena. Being a succubus, yes she could seduce most men, but her dad (ass that he was) was an incubus. So she had the ability to seduce just about anything that had a pulse, it came in handy for exams don't get her wrong, but it got old. So she knew of one person who got that, and that happened to be that guy.
Hades332 commented…
Have I told how much I despise the new Fanpop update?! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Grazio grinned. "Who you calling Hybrid, Hybrid?" Serena was the only person he knew of on the campus who was a hybrid like him. If you wanted to get sappy about it you could say she was as close to family as he was going to get. His father (the son of a bitch) was most defanetly not family in his eyes.
No, but I agree, I hate this thing! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hades332 commented…
That's why it took me so long to reply. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
HumphryOmega commented…
I like it Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Serena laughed, her bags dropping down beside her as she approached him, " I believe that would be you Roberts. " she grinned, pointed teeth ran across what normally would be perfectly straight white teeth, but she didn't bother. She was in Hell, not upstairs, she could be normal here.
Now standing in front of her he asked, "Permission to do the human thing and hug you?"
Its okay, I don't mind waiting for Antworten Vor mehr als einem Jahr
She tapped her chin, pursing her lips silently, then shrugged, a smirk coming to her face, " Yeah, I guess so." she opened her arms slightly, eyes flashing to green behind her sunglasses, " Come here."
He laughed and hugged her tight. "It's good to see you, Serena." He released her. "How have you been?"
"Busy, humans are definitely too easy." she returned his hug lightly, stepping back a bit and fingered her sunglasses, tempted to remove them, but instead just brushed her hair from her face, " What about you hybrid? How's death treating you?"
"Not bad all things considering," he said. "Spent some time in the mortal world. Gambled some money, murdered some people, met a few strippers."
Serena gave a frown, and a slight pout, " Oh you had to go to human strippers? Geez, I feel under rated Grazio?" she replied, feigning her hurt to him. "Glad to know I'm not appealing." she fakely accused, resisting the urge to laugh.
He hid his smile. "Oh, I'm soooo sorry Serena." He wrapped his arm around her waist and drew her close. "Should I make it up to you?" he whispered into her ear.
She scoffed at him, rolling her eyes, " Like you could." she taunted, bumping her hip into his and snickering slightly.
He grinned. "I could certainly try. Lord knows I have before."
"Oh geez Grazio, we're in public!" she said, once more feigning her shock, bumping her hip against him again and leaving his grasp, hiding her grin from him.
"Public? We're surrounded by demons! I'm frankle surprised that we don't see people getting raped around every corner."
"Don't tempt them, I may offer you up to one of my brethren if you don't behave." she warned, an eyebrow perked up from behind her sunglasses, and a taunting smirk followed soon after.
Grazio promptly shut up. "Okay, okay. That's enough of that."
Serena laughed in triumph, shaking her head, " Good boy." she patted his arm, " Oh come now, I wouldn't do that, you're mine. Too possessive, remember?" her bags lifted up again, following her once more, " Have you already been to your dorm?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Full Name: Zorbos Zanzebel

Breed: Bajang

Appearence: PIC!

Can they change forms?": Yes. Can take the form of a cat. Also has human disguise.

Hair color: Black

Human Disguise?: Sorta. Pic 2

Magic (if any): Can control time to a certain extent due to his powers being sealed. Has limited elemental powers except for light. Other magical skills.

Background information: Sent to the school by his father, who is a feared general for Lucifer's army, so that he could learn to behave. He has had his powers sealed for abusing them and causing mischief that even demons cringe at.

Do they need a speacialized room? (fire proof or anything? Maybe padded down for insanity?): Yes. the room is taken out of space time so that his powers won't affect the rest of the school while he's sleeping.

Other information: He's an ass.
 Full Name: Zorbos Zanzebel Breed: Bajang Age: 24 Appearence: PIC! Can they change forms?"
Yaaaay!! Favorit guy from the original Vor mehr als einem Jahr
His human form. (Without the green thing.)
 His human form. (Without the green thing.)
Cain walked into the school and looked at the variety of demons and sighed "well I may as well try to make friends this year." making friends wasn't really his thing, he was usually known as the kid in the dark corner in the back of the classroom. No friends, no relationships, not even acquaintances. No one wanted to be his friend. But this year that was going to change. He made his way through the crowd, trying to find his dorm.
Zorbos sat at the highest point in the whole school. It was on top of a greenhouse that they had atop the university. A greenhouse in Hell, who'd have thunk it, though the plants inside weren't exactly roses. He sighed. Lived in Hell his whole life and the heat still got to him. He decided to evade the heat by transforming into his human disguise, a handsome man with green hair and eyes. Walking around in human form was usually frowned upon and thought of as weak, but Zorbos couldn't care less what anybody thought. He leaned over to look down at the students and immediately spotted something halfway interesting. It was their resident Succubus hybrid Serena. She was talking to her 'friend'. He leaped down off of the roof and landed softly on the ground beside them, his usual arrogant smirk on his face.

"My my, what do we have here. You guys are still here? Thought you'd have eloped or something by now. Or do Succubi not go for that?"
Serena took her attention from Grazio upon hearing a familiar, not in a good way, voice.Narrowing her sights on the latest pain in her ass she grinned, " I thought you would've grown a pair by now as well. Seem life is full of disappointments huh Zorbos?" she gave a slightly, sighing slightly, " One can only wish." She tsked, taking in his appearance, " Feeling a tad humane?"
"Fuck off, Zorbos! Nobody gives a flying fuck what you do, say, or think. You might as well not be here at all. I'd rather be friends with Cain than even think of you! Now the get the fuck out of my sight!" His right arm morphed into a 8 foot blade to add intimidation.
Serena rolled her eyes, reaching out and slapping Grazio's arm, pretty hard, " Shut up Grazio, I don't want or have time for your melo drama..." He was her friend yes, but she still couldn't stand for drama, or loudness...or yelling...or people period.
Cain stopped and looked to his left and saw grazio "what's that supposed to mean...." he said narrowing his eyes a bit and clenching his teeth and fists.
Zorbos smiled at Grazio. "Come now. Why the sudden venom in your voice? I only came here to say hello." *He gave an exaggerated bow.* "Speaking of which, I always had a question for you two. Do all half breeds have these violent tendencies?"
Serena just shrugged, " I don't, I guess its just those damned males who has these violent mood swings. Though...aren't us women supposed to be the ones with those?" she asked innocently. She didn't really care for Zorbos, she hardly knew him except when he was being an ass, but she wasn't a total bitch."And some hello that was, next time, a simple 'Hey, how ya doing' would suffice."
Zorbos smiled. "Ah, so only the males are freakishly violent. That makes it much clearer." He took another look at the blade that used to be Grazio's arm and snickered. "Compensating?" With that last dig at him, he turned and walked away, probably to go torture some newbies.
Zech was in his usual spot watching the first years walk in with the same terror every class had; 15 years at the same place and it had never changed. Every class was scared, and they should be, but for once he would like to see a class with some balls; a class that doesn't walk in afraid.

Grazio growled and turned his arm back to normal. He turned to Cain. "Nothing. I apologize. First thing that came to mind. You aren't popular on the campus you know. And as for you," he said, turning to Serena. "Don't pull me out of a fight next time. Please."
She only shrugged, " Next time don't yell so damn loud." she turned to Cain, " He didn't mean anything, poor thing had a hot flash." her luggage moved up beside her as she started away, " See you around, I'm heading to my dorm."
Grazio rolled his eyes. He walked up to Cain and stuck his hand up. "I truly didn't. I apologize for slighting you."
"yeah, sorry I can't be known as much as you guys. You now, high, mighty and crazy." He said turning his back on him "but I accept your apology." he then continued on his way to his dorm
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phantelephant said…
Full Name: Eiaso
Breed: ???
Appearence: For the most part he appears somewhat human. Two arms, two legs, one head, two eyes, etc., etc. Except his features seem to have a wild and animistic nature to them. His physique is incredibly small. His eyes are large, wide round and black and his hair is long and thick, reaching down to his lower back a bright fiery red. He has dark brown skin and is keen on wearing very casual clothes, like brown cargo jeans and rope sandals. White t-shirts, that tend to not stay very white for very long.
Can they change forms? Yes he shapeshifts
Hair color: Red
Human Disguise? He changes into small animals.
Magic (if any): He can camouflage himself to the point of invisibility
Background information: ( Ijustmadehimbearwithme)
Do they need a speacialized room? (fire proof or anything? Maybe padded down for insanity?): His room must have TREES! A lot of trees! ROCKS TOO!
Other information: He likes eating pidgeons.
Grazio walked after him. "Hey, now. I'm not high and mighty. You want high and mighty you look at Zech. That motherfucker's high and mighty. I'm a fucking hybrid. Half human you think people like me? If it wasn't for Serena I'd be alone with absolutely no friends. Like you. And I've got a feeling you don't want to be like that. So why don't you give friendship with me a chance?"
He turned back to him and opened his mouth to respond, but thought about what he promised himself earlier and he nodded "alright, sounds good."
Grazio smiled. "Good." He stuck his hand out again. "I don't think we've properly been introduced. My name's Grazio."
As predictable as he was rude, Zorbos was busy scaring the new students. He was disappointed in this batch. They were too easy. He gave one of the students a particularly nasty grin which seemed to have paralyzed the boy with fear. Zorbos laughed and used his time powers to make someone perform the same movements over and over and over again. This brought Zorbos another few moments of amusement.
He shook his hand "I think you already know this but, Cain."
Zech went back to his room to relax before classes started, while it was an institution only a few classes ever varied from year to year based on the physical attributes of the students, those with wings had flying classes but the only time your classes ever changed was if the teacher hated you. Zech's class schedule was different though he could freely roam from class to class as he pleased.
Full Name: Diana
Breed: Full bred succubus
Appearence: Picture
Can they change forms?" Yes
Eye color: Dark forest green, but they change.
Hair color: Blonde
Human Disguise? Yes
Magic (if any): Dark magic is her specialty and of course her birth right talent.
Background information: About to graduate and is a current student teacher for the dark magic classes and other positions.
Do they need a speacialized room? (fire proof or anything? Maybe padded down for insanity?): Yes, secluded. She is a nasty piece of work when she wants to be.
Other information: She is used to being in control and tends to be...well a bitch when someone goes too far.
 Full Name: Diana Breed: Full bred succubus Age: 28 Appearence: Picture Can they change forms?
((she looks like she can be a real bitch. XD))
((hello? and yeah she can be))
A loud ringing noise went off through out the whole school signaling the beginning of first period. "Damn, Well time for Dark magics class." Zech began to walk his way towards a class that he mostly slept through.