Zufällige Rollenspiele Dark Forest

lux2 posted on Jan 07, 2013 at 08:55AM
Fight and run for your life!!

This is a horror rp, you wake up on a island and all you have is a flashlight, witha half dead battery.

Strange things lurk in the shadows... dont look behind you for.you only get 2 hours of daylight.

Fight and run for your life!! This is a horror rp, Du wake up on a island and all Du have is a f

Zufällige Rollenspiele 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lux2 said…
Name : Cody
Age 25
Was in the army for 2 years
Knows general survival techniques
A team leader and protector
 Name : Cody Age 25 Was in the army for 2 years Knows general survival techniques A team leader a
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HumphryOmega said…
(i'll give it a shot..)

Staff Sergeant Alex Manzella
was in the marines corps for 6 years and lead an assault in iraq for a search and destroy mission. he led a squad of 5 men but lost them all from a T-90 missile explosion.
knows survival techniques, good with all weapons but if there are none, he will make one
excellent leader, will do anything to keep everyone safe, will make the wise choice in a hard situation.
 (i'll give it a shot..) Staff Sergeant Alex Manzella age: 36 was in the marines corps for 6 y
Vor mehr als einem Jahr aNinnyMouse said…
It's not really life-threatening nor scary when you're armed to the fucking teeth with an endless amount of weapons, ammunition, and years of experience.....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HumphryOmega said…
((actually not true. i can assure you were not "armed to the teeth with weapons and ammunition" and you can have all the experience you want.... against people that is. its a whole different thing with creatures from the 6th dimension or something))
When do you guys want to start?
BBBBBBBAAAAAAAHHHHHHH