Zufällige Rollenspiele The Walking Dead RP

Strawberry0020 posted on Dec 16, 2012 at 11:20PM
Simple.
Based off of AMC's The Walking Dead and the novel as well. This was Killshotzz's RP idea and I kinda... well... Stole it. xDDD

Bio:

Name: Fate Eli
Survival skills: Killing, Cooking, Fighting
**Bio's will be explained throughout RP**
And this starts off 1 week after the plague has taken over the US.

Zufällige Rollenspiele 199 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 199

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Strawberry0020 said…
She wakes up screaming once more, her clothes clinging to her sweaty body. Her heart was hammering away in her chest, she could barely breathe. She had a dream of her baby brother dying. His small body once a live, rotting to pieces, maggots--a lot them--crawling over his decaying skin, the skin of his gently closed eyes rotting and sinking into his skull. That was the thought she carried, not knowing whether he was alive or not. She had the same nightmares of herself, but rarely, since she always thought that she'd be dead the next day anyways. She stretches forward, untying the rope from her dead-slept legs and ties it up, throwing it in her duffle bag. she hoped down from the tree branch and disarmed her trap. It was another typical routine for her new life as a 16 year old: Untie; disarm; eat; slaughter; kill.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sanman7 said…
((mind if i join?))
(Not at all. ^-^)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AwakenShadow said…
(can I join)
(Sure.)
Name: Alex Shadows
Skills: wilderness survivle, verry good with long rang weapons, sneak

(you may want to concider making the bio contain more subjects, just a thought)
(Yeah..)
Later on in the city, she found a drug store. It was time to stock up on medical items so she can set off to find her brother again. She grabbed two first aid kits, peroxide, alcohol, gauze, Vaseline, and medical tape. The next stop was the gun range, since she was running short on ammo.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killshotzzz said…
(^_^ Hey someone took one of my ideas, do you mind if I join)
(Not at all. ^-^)
(Lol sweet stuff ^_^)

Name: Aaron W
Appearance: Pic below
Skills: Acrobatics, Marksmanship, and Hand to hand
Other: Good with Medical stuff
Clothing: Denim Jacket, Black Jeans, and Combat Boots
 (Lol sweet stuff ^_^) Name: Aaron W Age: 18 Appearance: Pic below Skills: Acrobatics, Marksmans
She slung her bag over her shoulder as she walked out, trying not to make too much noise. Her motives made her not care about killing anything or anything. In her opinion, there was only good and bad. The person she became over a period of seven days made her bad.
*Aaron silently crept through the shadows, avoiding making noise as much as possible. He was looking for someplace to hide, nightfall was creeping quickly and he didn't want to be outside at dark*
She whistled a bit, to bring on a challenge. She swung her hammer around like a baton, ready to pry anyone's eyes out. She felt a bit insane. She didn't feel like a teen anymore, that's for sure. Her birthday was coming and she wasn't getting any younger anyways. She kept walking not minding at all until an eerie sound of a lifeless screech interrupted her whistling. She stopped and waited, twirling the hammer around still.
I hear a feral screech while walking to the local drug store for supplies so I shoulder my 17 hmr rifle and keep walking
She whistles louder to attract the sound. She twirled the hammer faster she felt the burning breath of a creature creep she her neck. She twirled the hammer around once more as she turned around, making the sharp end of the hard, no-longer-clean metal lodge in the walker's eye. Deep down inside her, she had respect for the dead. She peered down at the dismembered man, his arms gone and his jaw missing. She blew him a kiss goodbye as she walked away.
"Rest in peace", she said sadistically, satisfaction prying a faint smile onto her lips.
*Aaron walked slowly, making no noise almost entirely. He crept forward through a building, a horde of Walkers were waiting inside, he slowly backed up and exited the building, continuing down the street, which was filled with abandoned cars, corpses missing pieces of their body sitting inside some of the cars, others had broken windows and some even had doors missing entirely, nowhere to be seen*
She walked out of the gun range, her bag a little fuller than it was before. Shotgun and magnum round clank in her holster as she walks out, feeling like she was in Houston again. Ithaca shotgun. Home sweet home. she thought. She giggled to herself. the only way to keep herself from going crazy was to make everything way less serious than it actually was. She felt like a kid at heart, but tactical and wise at mind. She grew wiser with every death she inflicted.
*Aaron continued until he saw a woman ahead, she didn't look to be bitten but he wasn't going to take the chance, he raised his rifle at her and whistled loudly to get her attention*
She kept walking without even giving him the courtesy of looking back.
"Piss off. I have a place to go and I'm not going to be delayed."
*He lowered his weapon and shrugged, kind of glad she was alive so he wouldn't have to waste a shot. He slung his weapon onto his back and began to check the vehicles to see if any of them ran*
"I'd be careful if I were you. I heard some of those are rigged with bombs. Ignite one car and it causes a chain reaction." she said, a bit of her country accent encoding in her mature voice.
She looked over her shoulder at him then around at all of the discarded cars laying around.
*Aaron backed away from the cars* Thanks for the tip, I'll be more careful next time *He walks over to her and extends his hand* The names Aaron
She didn't trust him well enough, but she was cocky enough to accept. She shook his hand.
"Fate." she said, her eyes scanning him for any symptoms of the infection.
*Aaron sighed* Well Fate if you are looking for a bite or scratch I don't have any, trust me I took precautions before this *He lifts up his sleeve to show a hard leather jacket that covered his arms, body, legs and his neck* So I know I'm not infected
She smirked. "Smart boy. So tell me.. What brings you here?"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Sorry I didn't respond been busy lol)
*Aaron shrugged* Well I used to live near here before everything went to shit, what about you
I watch a small conversation for a couple seconds before walking over
"Just stocking up. That's all. I'm getting a few of my friends so we can leave tonight." she said loading the clip on her gun inconspicuously. She twirled it to the stranger that was approaching, not even taking a second to look at him. "Hey. Present yourself correctly before you ease your way over here unannounced." she looked over her shoulder at him. "Who are you?"
"This can go one of two ways. We can put away our wepons and exchange names like big kids or we can shoot at each other untill one of us drops dead, your choice."
"No." she scowled. "I didn't ask for your rules, Babe. I asked you a simple question."
"Honestly, I don't care what you asked for or what you didn't ask for. I don't give my name to people who have a gun pointed at my head, so make your choice, put it away or lock'n load."
"I don't show mercy to those who decide to sneak up on me. Natural selection will make it's choice. I have a feeling that it'll favor those who are well prepared." she said, cocking and eyebrow. "But if you don't really care, then what's your use for me? That'll just make you another human being. Lock and load as you wish."
I was about to lift the barrel of my gun and shoot her when I heard screeching tires, I looked to my left just in time to see a flaming car about half a block down slam into a house then explode "HOLY SHIT!" I yell as I dodge a piece of flaming mailbox "Flesh-eaters will be crawling allover this place, and soon by the looks of it." I say mostly to myself as I watch a few zombies stumble out of some bushes "My place isn't far from here, you guys can follow me if you want." then I took off in a dead sprint not even checking if they where behind me
She sighed and shook her head.
"Shit. Might as well."
She took out her hammer.
"After this."
She grunted, darting at the zombie at full speed, knocking the end of the hammer into the side of its skull and ripping it back out.
"That's for throwing me of track you bastard." she grumbled.
She then took of at a full sprint after the man. More were coming, and she kept ducking, dodging, and swinging away from them. She never thought that she would be this brave.
*Aaron just shrugged and followed them at a steady pace, making sure not to have them leave his eyesight. He occasionally popped off a round or two in a Walker that would try to get fresh with him*
She ducked behind a car as she noticed a mob coming.
"Take cover!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, praying that they would listen.
*Aaron seen the mob and instincively started counting the numbers, while searching for a nice place to hide so they'll pass by. He sees a car, missing a tire in the front and its trunk was wide open, so he ran towards it and jumped in the trunk, shutting it behind him*
I run to the manhole open it jump inside then close it
She aimed around for it.. He fingers sweaty around her trigger. The walkers were getting closer, every screech detonated towards her and the other two. No time to worry..., she thought taking the chance and whatever was coming her way. She saw it; the gas barrel! She shot it, flames erupting from it and nearby cars, glass shattering, the eerie stench of burning flesh consuming the streets, the toxic smell of gas accompanying it, and her ears going blank. The explosion blew out her hearing. The next thing she knew she was laying on the ground, her eyes wandering for any sign that she might still be alive. Ash simmered on her skin as his began to sting. She was too dazed to react. she listened on... not a thing was heard. Her hearing came back blurry, in a euphoria of inaudibility. She could hear a few things, but it felt like she was under water, listening to screams. She squinted as she winced in pain.
*Aaron heard the explosion through the trunk of the car, it was deafening, his ears rung like a bell. He opens the trunk and looks around, dazed and stumbling, but still finding good footing. He see's the woman laying on the ground, she looked like she was in more pain that he was, probably being closer to the explosion didn't help any. He walked over to her and picked her up, slinging her around his shoulder and walked to a nearby building, the roof was caved in a few spots but the doors and windows were fine. He closed the door and put a chair in front of it, after finding a bed and placing her in it, he went downstairs and boarded up some of the windows other than a few small ones that he wouldn't have even been able to get through*
Her head rolled around the mattress as she gazed at the ceiling with her blurry vision. She was lost, time and space nomadic to her. It felt like it was moving too quick for her. Her head was torturing her, killing her slowly rather than finishing her off quick. She grunted as she weakly sat up, her legs wobbling off of the bed. Where the hell am I? Her head was ringing badly. The toxic small of gas was encoded into the minor tears of her shirt. she shoulders off her jacket and slid off her shirt that was stained in blood. Glass slice into her side a bit from the explosion. She fingered the cut a bit, seeing how fresh the blood was. A hardening clot of blood rubbed off on the tips of it. She made it worse. She looked around, spotting her bag. It's still here! Thank God! She anxiously rummaged through it grabbing a first aid kit and ripping it out of the bag. She threw her shirt and jacket in the corner, getting to work on her cut.
*Aaron continued to make the house safer to stay in the night, making sure no light from the candles seeped out of the cracks in the window boarding. He walked upstairs and knocked on the door where he had left Fate in* Hello are you awake yet
She winced a little, wrapping herself up in a gauze. She felt like a hellish Christmas present. She swung herself from the bed, inching towards the door carefully, trying to decode the voice. Ah. That guy.
She grabbed a blanket and pressed it against her neck, the rest of the scratchy sheet concealing her. She opened the door.
"Yup." she said plainly.
An explosion goes off somewhere above me making me go deaf for a moment. When the ringing in my ears subsides I try to open the manhole cover but it won't budge. I step back and notice blood dripping from a hole in the lid. "Great...gust great, someone landed on top of my only exit'

After hours of trying to escape my prison I manage to lift the lid and slide it out of the way. I was about to kick the body that landed on the manhole when I notice a large blood trail leading to a nearby building. I follow it to the front step and try opening it but it didn't even open an inch so I knocked "Hello...anybody home?"
Her eyes shot at the door.
"Expect any guest?" she asked with a crooked frown and a cocked eyebrow.
*Aaron whipped around, unsheathing his handgun in an instant, aiming at the door* No not really, were you *He inches to the door and peeks out the small hole. Seeing it as the man from before he opens the door, pushing the chair to the side. He grabs the man and rips him inside, shutting the door quickly and replacing the chair infront of it* Who invited you to our little Jamboree
She cocked her eyebrow at the unexpected guest and jutted her head off to the side a bit, trying to recollect exactly who he was...
*Aaron looks at her* Are you alright, I don't think you should be standing just yet. You should get back in bed
She held her wound through the rough blanket gently as the abrasive fibers grated into her skin. She took a silent seething breath, trying to hold back wincing.
"I'll be fine. I'll get used to the pain." she said.
A shirt wouldn't hurt though...
"I'll be off tonight. I have somewhere to be." she said plainly.
She turned on her heel and walked back to the room.
"Thanks for the hospitality." she called back, not sparing another second to look back.
*Aaron reaches into his bag on his back and pulls out a T-shirt, large, and hands it to her* Here so you're not running around naked