Zufällige Rollenspiele Dead Darkness

Noone_N posted on Nov 11, 2012 at 08:07PM
You have just gotten an invite to one of the most expensive academies in Europe if you went by choice good for you.
If you were kidnapped and drugged....then sorry for the nasty ride here.
You will have the choice to skip out in classes as long as you plan on making up for it. We provide a wonderful assortment of dorms for the male and female students. Every month there will be a dance based on the holiday after that month. There is also a town with anythig you wish. It may seem kinda creepy, but then again....you may have noticed all the other strange things happening around the grounds. It may also be in your best interests to stay out of the woods. But if you're feeling curious have a look around. There may be amazing things that you will find.

Zufällige Rollenspiele 334 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 334

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
Noone Draven
// you can put only your name, appearence, and age , or if you want you can add more.//
 Noone Draven 16 // Du can put only your name, appearence, and age , oder if Du want Du can add mor
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emoboycry01 said…
(Pickle)
Name:Minato
Appearance:look at it
Extra:free runner
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (Pickle) Name:Minato Age:16 Appearance:look at it Extra:free runner
//can't wait for people to answer my other messages.... -_- thankz though.//
Noone came out of the limo and stared at the giant castle like school. " wow...."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name: Abbie James
Appearence: Pictur

"get your hands off me!" Abbie shouted as they drug her towards the school. She was one of the unlucky ones who had been drugged and she currntly was putting up a hell of a fight while they tried ot get her inside.
 Name: Abbie James Age:16 Appearence: Pictur "get your hands off me!" Abbie shouted as they dru
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
(This kind of makes me think of that one set of horror movies. I can't remember the name though. Damn)

Name: Takano
Height: 6'5"
Bio: Takashi's older brother
 (This kind of makes me think of that one set of horror movies. I can't remember the name though. Damn
Name: Takashi
Height: 5'3"
Bio: Takano's ADORABLE little brother

He brings all the boys to the yard lol xD
 Name: Takashi Age: 15 Height: 5'3" Bio: Takano's ADORABLE little brother He brings all the boys
// haha!!!!//
Noone brushed his hair out of his eyes staring. " Beautiful..."
He knocked at the door waiting to be let in.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Eh? Sure....I'll join.
Takano stepped out of the limo when it pulled up at the school. Takashi got out after him and stared with wide eyes. "Wow! So pretty!"
Minato reaches the school thingy and sighs "this year better be worth it"he walks to the door and sees noone there waiting at the door he reaches the door and waits without a word
(A lot if W words on there)
The men dragging Abbie brushed past Noone, " pardon us, shes a fighter..." they grumbled and opened the doors while Abbie fought against their hold, " Dammit, I said let me go! Why am I here?"
Name: Bradley Terras
Appearance: Looks like the pic, but without the wings.
 Name: Bradley Terras Age: 18 Appearance: Looks like the pic, but without the wings.
Takano and Takashi walked up to the others at the doors.
THe door opened and Noone was about to say thnk you but there was no one there. so instead he turned to Minato. " Umm..hey?"
Takashi peeked inside.

"Takashi!" Takano moved him back. "Wait."
Minato was watching the girl fight against her will and then he looks at noone"oh hello"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killshotzzz said…
Name: Aaron W
Appearace: Picture
Personality: He is nice but has a bit of a temper

*Aaron walked up to the School, the engine on his car still warm* Man this better be worth my time *A cigarette hung out the corner of his mouth, his dark brown hair covered parts of his Hazel eyes, his deep blue Denim Jacket was slung arond his shoulder, a dark colored bandana was around his neck*
 Name: Aaron W Age: 18 Appearace: Picture Personality: He is nice but has a bit of a temper
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Hiro Takamori
Appearance: Pic))
 Name:Hiro Takamori Age:17 Appearance: Pic))
The men let go of Abbie and went into the school towarn the staff that she was a feisty one who put up a fight of hell to get her there. She straightened her clothes and looked around, " What- why.am I here?"
" Is it just me or was that wierd?"
Hiro stepped out of his car and closed the door behind him and locked it 'So this is the place?'
Minato noded "guessing we should go in now?"
Takano walked in through the door. Takashi followed him inside and looked around. "I wonder why we're here."
" Uhh...I guess so. Do you know if they have dorm rooms?"
*Aaron looked at the young woman that had just spoken, she was quite stunning but he shrugged and quietly said* Well its a School so why not guess, he took a large hit off his cigarette, blowing the smoke up in the air*
Minato shrug"let's see if we can found anyone first then ask them question later" Minato walked in
Abbie looked at Aron, " This is a school? They drugged me and dragged me here...to takie me to a.." she groaned, " Christ! Fine, guess we better go in huh?" she reached up and pulled her hair back in frustration and followed the others in.
Takano looked around and kept walking. "I wonder where we go."
" Oh...yah you're right. I'm gonna go in now..wanna look around with me?"
mischievous
// ... you can all hate me fo asking this but can peopl start posting on Cannibal Love highschool again???? I love question marks.....*-*//
Hiro looked around as he walked around. 'Impressive, I guess...'
Vor mehr als einem Jahr johnthewolf said…
name:john
appearance:unknown
*Aaron nodded and finished his cigarette, flicking it off somewhere to the right, he put his hand into his pocket, a large Knife hung from his hip* Yeah that might be a good idea, seeing how I'm gonna be stuck here the next year *He sighed loudly and followed them in*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr johnthewolf said…
zzz
john slowly entered the doors of the school he said with his russian accent from within his black coverings:this place reminds me of grandmas *continues to walk in and tries to find someone* this is bullshit noone here? this must be chernobyl... very board im vgonna try to find an empty dorm
"Sure"
///awww... if you're tired you don't have to post fast.//
Noone walked inside heels clicked on the floor of marble. " Damn it;s huge in here."
Takashi glanced back at the others and kept following his brother. He was a little nervous but didn't want to let it show.
minato looked around "no bigger then my moms wardrobe"
*Aaron walked through the large pane glass doors, his boots let out a large click as it came into contact with the Marble floor, he looked around and let out a sharp whistle* Damn this place is big
Noone noticed Takashi. " Hey! I never thought I'd see you again Taka." He loved how he'd never really liked that name so it must have been awkward.
Hiro stopped walking and leaned back against the wall. 'Where am i suppose to be? This is such ah drag...'
Abbie looked around and like everyone elose, she widened her eyes at it, " dang...big school.."
Takashi turned to Noone and smiled. "Hi. Takano, wait."
*Aaron began to explore the school and quickly got back to the group* Ok mental note dont go exploring yet
Noone shrugged " Why not? Something wrong?"
Takashi and Takano walked over to Noone
Minato just kept his mouth closed
Noonw waved and gave them hugs. But turned back to Aaron for an answer.
(Lol sorry for taking so long. My computer died....)

Bradley Terras walked up to the school. He hoped he wasn't late because he really did not like being tardy. He sighed and pushed against the door, but it didn't open. "Huh?" *He pushed harder but got the same result.* "This is bad. Is the door locked?" He was about to give up when he heard the door unlock. He opened it, expecting another student or a teacher, but there wasn't anyone there. "10 points for spooky entrances...." He went off in search of someone who could show him around.
*Aaron looked at Noone* Nah nothing wrong just gonna get lost knowing my luck *He laughed and rubbed the back of his head*