Zufällige Rollenspiele The Life Of A Highschooler Rp

emoboycry01 posted on Nov 04, 2012 at 03:39AM
I did this because my last rp didn't go so well so yeah here we are and ditto and blah blah oblah
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Rules:
1.sex is allowed just don't do a lot
2.no god moding
3.max character are up to 10 till I updated
Have fun:pf

Basic stuff:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:(pic is optional)
Background:
Extra information*
last edited on Nov 07, 2012 at 03:15AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 1619 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1619

Vor mehr als einem Jahr emoboycry01 said…
(I'm waiting for someone)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Kyle
Race:Unknown (For Now)
Personality:(You decide when you meet him :P)
Appearance:(pic)
Background:He's one of the fastest people in the universe. He came from a distant unknown planet that radiates its own heat with speed.
Extra information: Nothin much except that he likes buritoes and microwave tacos.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name:Kyle Age:17 Race:Unknown (For Now) Personality:(You decide when Du meet him :P) Appear
Vor mehr als einem Jahr anifanfreak said…
Name: Haku Murabayashi
Race: Guardian
Personality: Quiet around people he doesn't know, friendly, shy, Kind
Appearance:(Pic, Sorry it's small)
Background: Has mysterious powers he can't explain was born on earth and doesn't know his parents
Extra information: Cant stand if something is dirty, he loves cooking, Sleeps if he smells Hydrangea mixed with Meatloaf
 Name: Haku Murabayashi Age: 17 Race: Guardian Personality: Quiet around people he doesn't know, fr
(Thanks guys)
Name:crystal
Race:angel
Personality:shy,smart,sweet,kind
Appearance:picture
Background:she hardly remembers anything most of her life she grew up in a foster home
Extra information*likes pudding*
 (Thanks guys) Name:crystal Age:18 Race:angel Personality:shy,smart,sweet,kind Appearance:picture
Kyle walked down the hallway, slouching a little. 'So board.'
Crystal outside against a tree reading a book
Kyle dragged his hand across the wall. 'Man, life is sucn a drag...'
Crystal turns the page and keeps reading
Vor mehr als einem Jahr casacada1007 said…
Name: mirra
Race: water bender
Personality: tough, nice to her friends, helpfull, somethimes sarcastic, almost never afraid. rest you'll see.
Appearance: picture, but she has sea blue eyes and is slightly tanned
Background: she keeps her past a secret
Extra information: she always has a knife close to her. and she loves animals and nature
 Name: mirra Age: 17 Race: water bender Personality: tough, nice to her friends, helpfull, somethim
Kyle walked outside and looked around. 'Finally.... im away from..... people...... now I can do this....' he took off some 50000 lb ankle waits and burst off in a blur of speed, accidentally setting trees ablaze.
mirra is in a forest, she's laying on her side next to a lake. one arm is in the water and she's making under water figures.
Crystal finishes her book and gets up and goes for a walk while she stretches
mirra sits upright and makes a bird out of water. she blows ice cold wind to the bird so it freezes and she makes the bird fly around
Crystal heads to the school local lake and when she arrives she sits right near the edge and takes off her shoes and socks then she puts her feet in the water
mirra sighs, stands up and makes the bird dissapear "i better go back to school....." she runs to a cave and changes her clothes. she puts on a black tank top, jeans and black boots. then she walks to school.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mizure_Lover22 said…
Name: Ura blade-ripper
Race: Demon
Personality: unknown many people try to figure out but don't
Appearance:(pic)
Background: known to bring about death and is from the underworld always carries weapon around
blends into darkness and controls lightning
 Name: Ura blade-ripper Age: 17 Race: Demon Personality: unknown many people try to figure out but
*ura sits on the schools steps and stretches and watches students enter and reads their life spans*
mirra arrives at school, walks past ura and goes inside to her locker
*ura turns and looks at mirra then smiles*
mirra smiles back a little. she opens her locker, grabs her black backpack and walks down the hallway
*ura gets and glides lightly down they hall toward the gym as ura draws closer to mirra she feels the evil presence in me*
mirra holds her backpack to her chest and secretly opens her backback and holds the knife thats in her backpack.
*ura stops and in a split second appears behind mirra and has his scythe out and against her neck then kisses her on the cheek*see you in gym class*starts going back to the gym*
mirra's eyes are widen. takes the knife from her backpack and puts it in her boot. het fists are clenched as she walks to gym.
*ura sits on the bleachers watching the whole class get ready*well time to change in to more suitable form for class*changes form*
 *ura sits on the bleachers watching the whole class get ready*well time to change in to Mehr suitable
mirra goes to the dressing room and changes into normal gym clothes (a tank top, short gym pants and sneakers). she walks to the rest of the class.
*ura goes to his spot in the gym and waits for class to begin*hmm who was that girl i kissed on the cheek*ura looks at mirra and smiles and waves at her*
mirra narrows her eyes and folds her arms.
*ura just shrugs then appears by mirra*whats wrong sorry for kissing you and drawing my scythe on you just in the underworld can't trust people and well the kiss was me saying sorry*ura goes back to his spot*
mirra looks like she doesn't believe him. class begins and mirra start climbing a robe. she's very quiet and within 5 seconds she's at the top. she jumps down and lands on her feet perfectly without hurting herself.
Kyle goes and runs across the lake, sending the water blasted up.
(Lover stay in one form ok?)
After crystal finishes drying her feet she puts back her socks and shoes and walks to school then enters and heads to her locker to drop of her book
*ura starts hand to hand combat with another student in a sparring cage*lets see how do i get on her good side*ura slams the student in to ground every body hears a loud crack as the student breaks their arm*
mirra gasps and runs to the cage, goes into the cage and helps the student up. looks at ura "why the hell did you do that for?!"
sure crystal will do
*ura looks at mirra then shrugs*i tend to well like others being in pain i am the son of the grim reaper so it is natural for me to like it*ura grabs the student and pops the bone back in place*there let that heal over time*watches the student scream in pain*
Kyle slid across the ground. "2.3 seconds.....i need to go faster."
mirra pushes ura hard away with many strength that you wouldn't expect from her. takes the studens good arm "lets go to the nurse." walks out of class with the student and walks to the nurse.
*ura smiles*good intentions in her soul well i might as well sit and watch the rest of the class*ura fades in to the shadows*
after a couple of minutes mirra comes back, alone. she walks to the teacher and says something to him and then walks over to a boy. she smiles and asks something, he nods and smiles back. they both pick up a baton and start fighting against eachother.
*ura watches them two fight*maybe this will get interesting*ura comes out of the darkness to watch*
Kyle ran back to the school and through the hallways in another blur. "Same time.....strange...." he looked down at his feet and saw that they were scrorched.
Crystal opens her locker and drops her books then locks it and looks at her watch"class doesn't start in another hour" she walks down the hallways
the boy dodges mirra's baton and sweeps her off her feet. mirra lands hard on her back and groans. the boy helps her up "you have to concentrate mirra" mirra just smirks and attacks him again, after awhile mirra kicks the baton out of the boy's hand and makes him fall down. the boy smiles "that's better" mirra smiles back.
Crystal opens her locker and drops her books then locks it and looks at her watch"class doesn't start in another hour" she walks down the hallways
smile
*ura appears by crystal*hi may i have the pleasure of knowing your name*ura smiles*
mirra helps the boy up and walks to the dressing room, she changes back into her normal clothes and walks out of the school. she looks if nobody is following her and then she walks into the forest.
Crystal scream and runs away
mirra lays down on her side close to a lake and puts her hand into the water, she start making water figures and is thinking about ura. thinks: "who the hell is that dude? this is the first time i saw him and he's creeping me out.....no, i'm not gonna be afraid of him. i'm afraid of no one and nothing"
*ura scratches his head*i was just trying to say hi jeez well i guess i might as well beat up another student in the sparring chamber*ura appears in the chamber and begins to fight*let me see your blood mortal*slams the student down on to her knees blood pouring out*good now lets have a taste of that blood*
 *ura scratches his head*i was just trying to say hi jeez well i guess i might as well beat up another