Zufällige Rollenspiele Before the War.

Directingchicky posted on Oct 31, 2012 at 11:18PM
Okay so, this is a Prequel rp to my Lords of the Underworld roleplay. Please read the following.

In ancient Greece, long before your time, there was a mass peace that spread through all. Every God and Goddess had no war motives and everyone includig the mortals lived in peace. In the realm of the Gods there were warriors who fought and protected their Gods and people of the land. These warriors were called the Πολεμιστές του Θεού. They lived with the Gods, and some were even birthed by the Gods themselves.
Though, tragedy has struck. The Goddess Pandora has died, and left behind is her magic Box, a item so horrific that it must be kept safe no matter what, none know of what evil is buried deep inside. Charged with protecting it, one of the oldest warriors has been intrusted with this duty and muist be ever cautious.

*So, those of you who are in the actual Lords of teh Underworld, welcome, and the rest, you really don't have to join Lords, but you can join this with no worry of not knowing what is going on! Have fun y'all!! All rules apply in this as I have set in Lords of the Underworld!!!*

Zufällige Rollenspiele 79 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 79

Vor mehr als einem Jahr shadowcon99 said…
I'll use Paris and London seeing as how they're both sons of Zeus
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
I'll be using Scarlet since she is the guardian of the Box.
Being a bit on the shortside, Scarlet of Macedon was a fierce woman rather than delicate as her appearance portrayed. Being the daughter of a Harpy male and the Goddess Eris, she was naturally fierce, cold, and to her dismay, beautiful. Her hair was long and black with auburn striped rushing through it to the tips, her eyes a dull blue that almost appeared gray and glowing and her build was tight, lithe and appeared delicate, but she was well toned from battles galore. She had never ventured far from her place to guard the box except at nights when another came for only three hours to help her. Many of the others were angered that a 'mere woman' was entrusted, but she was one of the oldest and most fierce warriors and almost nothing could get past her.

She stood tall at the altar where the box rested, her frame well shaped with the armor she wore and a long metal pole in her hands as she walked around, eyeing all who passed or enterd. Her eyes narrowing on the passerbys and her lips puckered .
Vor mehr als einem Jahr aNinnyMouse said…
(( I shall use Dionysus!! and ummmmmmm YEAH! ))
(( hello?????))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr knightofdread said…
Torin never knew who his actual parents were he was raised in a orphange and was always told that he was special... but he didn't feel that he himself was special, at all. but he enjoyed learning and about medicine in paticular, After he had matured he had joined the order of Asclepus, who helped the sick and dieing some who had the god's favor could even ask for his divine powers to help and Torin was one of these fortunate ones. He was able to ask Asclepus for the power to heal the masses, this won him many admirers and just as many enemies. Torin had always wondered why he had been given this amazing power but after several years he hadgrown use to it so thought nothing of it. What he didn't know was that his patron deity was actually his father.

*In a temple was a man clad in the white robes of a priest, he was kneeling over another man lying down on a cot his breathe was ragged and wheezy* may the great lord Asclepus grant me the power to cure you unfortunate soul *raising his hands to the heavens a green light soon engulfed his hands, placing those hands on the sick man the green light spread engulfing the whole body of the man, his breathing instantly became easier his chest rising in a steady rthyme* thank you great lord for answering your humble servants request
"Dad! I'm going out to work on my Thesis on Pandora's Box!"

"Be careful Paris don't touch it and never ever open." Zeus came out of his room with a golden glow that a God should have.

"I know I know." Paris ran out of his house passing by his mother and younger bother and his grandfather who was just approaching.

"Bye grandfather!" Paris rushed to the temple where the box was being held.
Scarlet sighed, her replacement should come soon to relieve her so she could rest, but she would return to her post soon. She twiled the metal staff as she paced beside the box, walking with a stride that a warrior should carry themselves with. Many of the others had been outraged she had been chosen as the guard for it, but they wouldn't argue with theGods, or her, especially since he rmother tauight her atrick ro two.
Paris reached the temple where the box was being held but seeing as this was his first time visiting the temple a few of the outer guards stopped him. "Halt!'

"I am Paris soon of Zeus a project of mine requires me to enter this building."

One of the guards nudged the other. "Fancies himself the son of Zeus does he we'll see about that." he whispered.

Paris had overheard the whispering. "Insolent commoners." Paris conjured lightning which began to spark off the gods armor.

The guards dropped the spears with a very loud clanging. "Forgive us!" they yelled as they knelled and bowed their heads.

"Chill Dad doesn't let me kill people........yet." Paris passed on by the guards like nothing had happened while the duo was cowering in fear of what they had just seen.
Scarley eyed Paris as he entered, " messing with my other guards? Do you not have a better way to spend your time ?" she gripped teh staff and centered herself infront of the Box and narrowed her eyes at him.
"Your guards, if that is a word you would use for weaklings, were in my way. Now if you would kindly move I need to examine that box behind you."
She glared, " Not happening." she crossed her arms over her armor and fused to budge. Ss moeubuwo't frighten esily.
"Please move. I don't wish to fight anyone today and it may or may not tarnish my family's name is I fight the daughter of Eris."
"There will be no fight. Because you are going to turn around, leave, and not touch this box or come anywhre close to it. Goodbye." she said without moving anything except her lips.
"I'm afraid I need to study the box because of a thesis I am writing for one of the classes at the Academy for Demi-Gods." Paris began to move towards the box. "So if you would kindly move."
She whipped the staff around and shoved the tip of it into his chest and forved him back, " Leave."
Paris pulled out the rapier known as Zeus' sword and ran it up and down the staff which made an awful screeching noise. "I have no problem fighting you as it is necessary that I deliver this script to the academy."
She glared and swung teh staff back and brought it down into his stomach and shoved him back farther, " I'll give you one more chance, leave. Because you will not be getting anywhere near the box."
"I have had enough of your silly games. It is my right as a son of Zeus to view the box. Now let me through." Paris began to summon lightning again but his sword also began to adsorb it.
"You have no rights, not in here you don't. And your little lighting tricks won't frighten me. If you want to get a rise out of someone, go play with teh guards outside."
Paris picked up his sword which had a newly created blue blade and his armor began to materialize. "In here? Learn your place my father built this chamber. If anyone does not have right it is you. After all you are the daughter of a Goddess who is not even an Olympian. You're as good as a human."
Her eyeshe clenched her teeth, " One thing most of you idiots don't realize." she took a step forward and instantly she had knocked him down and had her knee firmly planted in his stomach and the staff held against his throat, " My father is a harpy male, a leader at that, I have more power than you realize olympian. Learn your place, which is below me."
"The only issue with that is." Paris grabbed the staff and disintegrated it. Then he threw her off of him and slowly stood up pointing the sword at her throat. "I am not below you. Perhaps if you had been taught by an Olympian you would understand that pride is a weakness.
She growled and icked the sword away, reached into her armor for another staff that she flicked her wrist and it grw into its full legnth, " I have no wish to be trained by an olympian, o deal ith such an ignorant one. Why don't you go play with your lighting bolts and eave here. "
"It would appear as though you still have something to learn." Paris held his sword up and lightning began to strike from the sky. "allow me to teach you." Paris aimed his sword at Scarlet but nothing happened. "Oh this is not good."
"For you maybe, but I intend to enjoy every minute of this." she picked up her staff and kocked the sword from his hand and shoved him far from the box.
*walking though the halls of the temple he was getting ready for the nights ritual to help the sick be healed it was a great thing seeing his god at work*
"No this is bad for both of us." Paris' armor slowly started to fade.

"Paris! What did I tell you about fighting indoors!" A thunderous voice boomed from the heavens with the fury of a thousand harpies.

"I am sorry father but this woman would not move."

"You! Guard what is your name!?"
On impulse, Scarlet dropped to a knee and held her head down in respect as her trainer had taught her to do, " Scarlet of Macedon. You Olympians chose me to stabd guard here and not allow anyone pass and get anywhere near the box. I was only doing what was asked of me."
Zeus appeared between the two. "Paris did you not tell her who you are?"

"I did father but still she stood in my way so I chose to use force."

"And yet again I had to stop you before you destroyed another building. Scarlet of Macedon you are the daughter of Eris correct?"
She remained on her knee with her head bowed, " Yes, I am. Daughter of Eris and Julian of Macedon, leader of the Harpies of Macedonia."
"Hmmmm.... She would make a good wife for you Paris." Zeus chuckled a little.

"What!?!?!?!"

"Just a joke. But think about coming over for dinner sometime Scarlet. Now you will allow my son full access to the box. He needs to finish a paper for the people of Earth."
Scarlet raised to her feet and raisded her head, her face expressionless as she bowed her head to Zeus before steppig aside and letting Paris pass.
"Now Scarlet don't forget to come over for dinner." Zeus disappeared.

Paris passed by Scarlet and sat down writing notes and staring at the box.
*torin shivered as he felt the power of a god a ways away but he felt the reasurring feeling as his god's presence filled the temple ready to strike down any who would do harm to any of his beloved disciplines, torin prayed for a moment and was embraced with a green light ready in case anything terrible should befall. than he felt the prescense of a god on earth, feeling his gods gentle nudge in that direction he turned and started towards it, as soon as he exited the temple he felt the presence of his god decrease substantially but he knew he was still with him. Looking towards the source he saw the temple of Pandora, he started walking towards it passing through the throngs of people*
Scarlet didn't react to his words and turned her back to Paris and resumed her position standing still watching those who passed by, though when she saw Torin a small hint of a smile came to her. She knew he was kind and she never felt a threat from him.
*seeing a man that had a faint divinity coming from him sitting behind scarlet he walked up to scarlet* hello lady scarlet how are you this fine (day/night/morning whatever the heck it is)? and may i ask who exactly this is *gesturing at paris*
"Good day Torin. This.." she turned her head to eye Paris from thecorner of her eyes, " Is one of the many sons of Zeus, he needed to see the box for somehting for the humans. Though he seems... Nevermind me. My replacement should be here soon, how has your day been?"
**oh great another bastard of zeus** *giving a big grin* oh it has been great my god has chosen again to bless our temple tonight and we have helped more of the sick and injured, it seems like we get more and more every day, thankfully our god has chosen to give us some of his divine gifts to heal the many who need it
Scarlet gave him a smile, rare for her while she was on duty, " This is fantastic news!Tell the others I give my blessings to you all and the ill ones." as she spoke, a large man with the same determined stride she wore cam through the temple entrance to her. He bowed his head to her and she in return bowed hers, " It seems as though I am free of my duty for a bit. " she looked back at Paris, " Keep an eye on him Thaddeus." th warrior noded to his superior and Scarlet's staff vanished as did her armor and left her with what appeared to be just a black body suit much like worn when surfing. Thaddeus bowed his head in respect to Torin while he took Scarlet's place.
*smiling* nice to see you again thaddeus, would you mind if i accompany you scarlet?
"Of course noth. I was on my way to train in my mother's temple. I do not mid if you come along at all." Thaddeus became still as a statue as Scarlet strode from the altar, giving Paris a second glance to make sure he didn't do anything before walking out.
Paris had acquired everything he needed for his paper but something had occurred to him. "Scarlet does Pandora's box have a rune depicting the dragon holding its tail in its mouth?"
*narrowing his eyes at paris back he walked out after scarlet* so my lady has anything exciting happened around here recently i've had a feeling when i've been communing with my god and i can feel something i do not know what it is but it feels like he's scared... that worries me and i have no idea what has ascepious scared....
She stopped and turned, "Yes, it does, why do you ask?" she looked at Tor4in with worry, " Everuthing seems unbalanced lately, I ca feel it too. Mother has no idea, and for once she isn't the cause of it all.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"This one does not." Paris poked the spot where the rune should be with his Sword. "That rune is what keeps the box closed but this box is void of such a rune."
Scarlet's eyes turned red and she immediantly yanked Paris from the box and waved her hands over it. A low growl escapd her, " Eis! Here, now!" she called out to her mother, her armor returning to her body and Thaddeus moved out of her as fast as possible.
"Father." Zeus appeared next to Paris

"What is it now Paris?"

"The box has been taken."
Eris appeared and Scarlet raised tk her feet the box in hand, she narrowd her eyes a her mother" dont look at me Scarlet, im not the cause this time"

" Then who?! Who was able to get in here and take the boxwithout my knowing!"
Zeus looked around and nodded to Eris. "It doesn't appear possible."

Paris looked around and use his power of divination sight given to him by his mother. "Anyone could have."