Zufällige Rollenspiele Jurassic Island

killshotzzz posted on Sep 05, 2012 at 06:54PM
This is an Rp where you have been trapped on an Island completely
inhabited by Dinosaurs it is either Hunt or be Hunted.

Stuff that may be needed
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon's (you're choice):
Background:
Picture(optional):

Rules:
1. No Godmodding please
2. Sex is allowed but keep it short
3. Cussing is allowed don't really care
4. That is all

How It will start is you wake up on a Beach and have no memory of how you got there. There are building's scattered everywhere and Military equipment you may use any thing you like.

Current Residents on Jurassic Island:
Aaron (Me)
Kaia (Directingchicky)
Mike (Knightofdread)
Noone (Noone_N)
Hunter (killer24)
Brad and Gold (Wantadog)
Raz (aNinnyMouse)
James (Alvin2442)
Brandon (lux2)
Connor (Deathcrash)
Dante (trueshot05)
Desmond (MOARdesu)
Alice (wantadog)
Luna (Xenox15)
Nikita (musicxgirl18)
Sharon (Angel_Kiss)
 This is an Rp where Du have been trapped on an Island completely inhabited Von Dinosaurier it is eith
last edited on Feb 16, 2013 at 11:39AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 1517 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1517

Vor mehr als einem Jahr killshotzzz said…
Name: Aaron
Appearance: 6' 2", Dark hair, Brown Eyes
Weapon's (you're choice): 1 L96A1 Sniper Rifle, 1 M9 Hangun, 2 Tactical Knives, 1 Katana
Background: He was military trained to be the best Marksman in the world, He was picked up at birth and trained by a group of scientists that made his reflexes faster
Bio (optional): None
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Aaron Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: 6' 2", Dark hair, Brown Eyes Weapon's (you're choic
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killer24 said…
(may I join dude?)
(go ahead anyone is welcome)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Name: Brad

Appearance: PIC

Weapons: A tiger named Gold. A large machete. 2 small pistols. Tactical army knife. P90

Background AND bio: He was born in a war zone. He nearly died several times before he was even 2 years old. Eventually he was able to be brought to America, being raised in a war zone, he found the quiet lifestyle to be both amazing, and quite boring. He enlisted in the army and was quickly given his own command. He led his troops to victory countless times. He was very kind to his troops, even going so far as to invade an enemy stronghold solely to rescue one member of his team. He retired early at age 25 and spent the next few years with his trusted companion, Gold. a tiger with yellow and blue fur. He is also a semi decent cook and an excellent artist. Able to draw maps for anywhere after seeing it only once or twice.
 Name: Brad Age: 30 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC Weapons: A tiger named Gold. A large mach
(This is a P90 in case someone didn't know.)
 (This is a P90 in case someone didn't know.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name: Kaia Skyhawk
Appearance: Pic.
Weapon's (you're choice): Two hand guns, and twin blades strapped to her back.
Background: I will reveal more as it goes on..(Haven't thought of her background, has yet to come to me ahha)
Bio (optional):
 Name: Kaia Skyhawk Age: 20 Gender: female Appearance: Pic. Weapon's (you're choice): Two hand gun
(alright thanks for joining, I'll start it off now)

*Aaron slowly opens his eyes, his body and face half way covered by sand, he spits out some of the sand that had went in his mouth, he sits up and looks around seeing a veiw of trees and an ocean behind him* What the, where am i *He says as he stands up, he looks around again and sees a small shack a few yards away half destroyed by a fallen tree, he walks towards it*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CrazyTridentSon said…
Name: Tim Wayne
Appearance: Pic
Weapon's (you're choice): Two hunting knives, two pistols, a bow&arrow, a shotgun, and twin swords.
Background: I will reveal as I go along
Bio (optional): He was born on an military base.
 Name: Tim Wayne Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic Weapon's (you're choice): Two hunting knive
Kaia walked through, one cheek had a streak of blood on it and little lines of it ran down her neck. One of the creatures cut her while she fought to get away from them. She saw the shak as well and walked towards it, hoping to find something to stop the bleeding.
*Aaron was rummaging through the shack and found a crate full of weapons, he decided on going with and L96A1 Sniper, a handgun a katana and 2 Combat Knives along with a pair of ACU's and a Tactical Vest that held a few clips for each gun, he also found a couple first aid kits but set those aside, he continued to seach the cabin*
She heard shuffling in the shack and approached it cautiously. She went around it and stood beside the doorway and pulled out one of her hand guns and gripped it tight and stepped inti the doorway aiming it at Aaron ready to shoot, but paused when she saw it was a man, not one of the creatures.
Gold nudged Brad, trying to wake him up. He sat up groggily, unsure of what happened. "W...w...where am I? Gold? Good, you're safe." He sat up and rubbed the large animals head. He looked around, he seemed to be in quite a mess. He got up. "Come on, boy, let's go see if we can find someone here."
*He turned around at the sound of a crack coming from behind him, he whipped his handgun out and aimed it at the woman behind him, he put the weapon down and stood at attention* Miss I must ask what you are doing here *He beleived that he was on a mission deep behind enemy territory*
She lowered her gun and stared at him, shocked to find another human here, " I was looking for medical supplies..." she sputtered and wiped blood off her lips that dripped fom the wound on her cheek into her mouth.
Brad continued searching, he did a sweep of the area to determine whether any hostile forces were nearby. Having concluded that he was alone, he began to search for any signs of shelter, he soon spotted the shack and approached it cautiously, Gold trailing behind him. He stopped at a tree, maybe 10 feet from the shack.
*He reaches behind a large crate and pulls out a first aid kit, he then hands it to her* Here you go miss, by the way if you don't mind my asking can i get a name, mines Aaron
She took the kit and shuffled through it pulling out wipes and bandages, " My name is Kaia."
Tim had been walking around the island for survivors with his weapons, that could wound the monsters very much. He stopped, looked around once, and heard a stomp. He needed a little more ammo, to kill the monster, so he sprinted towards the nearest shelter.
Well hello Kaia do you know where we are
He heard the steps behind him, getting louder, so he shouted for help, as he got closer to a shack.
"Somewhere where hell has broken loose.." she muttered while wiping the blood off her face, " All I know is I woke up here two days ago and have been attacked by creatures that I thought were long gone."
Brad was about to go towards the shack when he heard something. "Dang! Gold! you know what to do!" Gold nodded and ran towards the shack, while Brad ran towards the shouts for help.
*He hears a scream come from outside and he quickly unslung his Rifle and sprinted outside where he seen what looked like a Dinosaur* What the hell *He sees a man being chased by it and decides to help, he raises his Rifle up and fires a round that penetrates the animals eye and it drops down onto the warm sand and slid a few feet before it finally came to a stop in the sand*
Astrid finished wiping away the blod from her cut and ran outside after him seeing the tiger and she gaped, " What the hell is this place!?" she aimed her gun at the animal but didn't shoot quite yet,
Brad had drawn a knife and was about to charge the creature when it collapsed. He turned to look at the man just as Gold ran past him, having ignored Kaia completely. He was carrying a P90. Brad took it, loaded some ammo that Gold had brought and aimed it at the man. "Who are you."
(haha wrong rp this isnt astrid)

Kaia glared and aimed her gun at Brad and stepped closer to him and Aaron, " We could ask you the same." a fresh line of blood went down her cheek onto her neck again, she cursed quietly.
*Aaron spun around on one heel and dropped to a crouch position aiming the large Rifle at the man* The names Aaron, Sergeant U.S. Army Rangers, drop your weapon
(Lol argh, you said Astrid in your post and it confused me XD Fixed it.)

Brad didn't lower his weapon. "Sorry kiddo, but I outrank you. The name's Brad, Captain Also U.S. Army. Now drop your weapon and explain your presence here."
Gold growled at them.
(haha my mistake sorry, Im getting characters confused now)

Kaia glared and looked at the tiger, " Shut it puss in boots before I make a rug out of you." she turned back to Brad and narrowed her eyes, " Sorry, but here there are no ranks, so why don't we all calm down and talk. This is not the military,"
You may be U.S. Army but Rangers outrank you so drop your weapon, as for your answer I'm not even sure how i ended up on this Island, I was headed for Afghanistan and we felt some turbulence and I woke up on this beach
Brad: "Listen kid, I don't want to get serious, but what the lady says is true. Now on the count of three, we'll both put our weapons down and walk away from them, including you, missy!" *He looked at each of them.* "Oh, and by the way, you call Gold "puss in boots" again, and I will shoot your tongue off."
Wow someone's in a pissy mood but I'm not putting my gun down on the ground *He lowers his gun* But i will lower it
She smirked, " I would pay to see that tough guy." she dropped her hand gun and stepped over it, " My name is Kaia, call me missy again, I'll shoot your tongue off." she looked at Aaron the back to him, " Now that we have the pleasantries out of the way, how long have you two been here?'
Tim looked at the people who just save him, then he sprinted to another direction.
Brad: *Rests the P90 on his shoulder.* "Well, I'm gonna keep mine nice and high, thank you. Now then, I just woke up here. So you two had better get explaining what's going on." *He looked at Kaia* "You seem to know the most. Where are we?"

Gold: *Continues to growl, showing his teeth.*

Brad: "Easy there, Gold. Give em a chance."
*He sees the other man run the other way* What the hell and after wasting that shot huh
She glared at the tiger then looked at Brad, " I have no clue where we are exactly, but I do know that that thing," she points to the dino, " Is not the only one here, and definately not the most vicious either. I've been here two days and in my opinion, we're in hell."
Hey don't look at me I just woke up here
Brad listened calmly. "I see. So we're on an island that is inhabited by what I can only guess are dinosaurs? Guess it's true, you never really get to retire."
She nodded and sighed, " Look, we aren't on good terms here, but these things will eat you alive, and I do not want to be around when the others smell that big guy's blood. So if you want a somewhat comfortable place to sleep tonight, come with me." she picked up her gun and put it in its holder on her hip.
Huh I guess so *He laughs*
Brad shrugged. "No problems on my end. What do you say, Gold, can we trust em?"
Gold: *Looks at him and licks his hand, a slight nod following.*
Brad: "Well, verdicts in, lead the way. First we might need to get some more ammo, though."
She nods and goes inside the shack and gathers some of the ammo and begins walking waiting for them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr knightofdread said…
Name: Mike
Appearance: Brown hair, wearing sunglasses, along with his trusty hat
Weapon's: C7CT, SIG Sauer P226, 3 combat knives
Background: was born in Australia and lived in the back country with his parents. Dealing with wildlife every hr day learned more and more about how to survive in the wild, when he was 13 his parents moved to the Canadian north for work, making the adjustment to the cold of the north was hard but he was able to do it. Now living up in the north his knowledge of wilderness survival grew, At 16 he knew that he loved working in the wild and set out to become a park ranger, But while training to do that he discovered the canadian rangers at the age of 17, quickly joining he trained several months before starting his active duty of patrolling the northern territories. After working in the wilderness and honing his skills further. Than after 5 years in the rangers he was asked to join CSOR, Accepting he went into training and succeded, Working with the rest of his regiment they were able to accomplish many hard missions.

*edit* added more to my background, also added the photo
 Name: Mike Age: 28 Gender: Male Appearance: Brown hair, wearing sunglasses, along with his trusty
Well theres plenty of ammo in the shack *Notices that Kaia already went for it* Oh ok
Tim ran behind the shack, and went in another way.
*breaks though some foliage and sees the group* PEOPLE finally anybody else seeing this crazy ass jurassic park shit?
Kaia jumps and looks at him, " Another one? How many more are there?"
Tim looked at the person, that just came in" Jurrassic...what?"
you never see jurassic park?