Zufällige Rollenspiele Super Smash Bros Rp

Thern posted on Aug 25, 2012 at 09:08PM
It was just like any other day in the world of Smash except today a dark cloud has slowly started to form and is slowly starting to get bigger and bigger. What is this ominous dark cloud who knows exactly, and if they will stop fighting each other long enough to work together to figure out the cause of this and stop this dark cloud from taking over the sky.

Rules:
1. No god-moding: so no saying someone got hit, they have a choice to dodge or get hit, and this doesn’t mean you can be invincible either. Even some of the greatest players get hit by things
2. No being invincible: unless you have a starman, but those only last a tiny bit and only appear not very much. or unless you just came back from falling off the stage then your granted a few seconds of invincibility.
3. No conveniently getting items: like don’t be all oh look there’s a poke ball with an entei inside, oh now I have an assist trophy. That would be just plain cheating.
4. Be respectful to others
5. Have fun

Characters
You can be any of the player characters from any of the 3 smash bros games. No OC’s allowed. Might allow characters that aren’t in smash bros like Megaman or Simon Belmont but ask if you can use them first.

Characters so far
Ike ~played by Thern~
Lucario ~played by Rebecca_Orlando~
Lucas ~played by Thern~
Marth ~played by Lioside~
Pit ~played by peterpansbff~
Sonic ~played by Rebecca_Orlando

((Not actually sure how this is going to work out since I never exactly done a smash bros rp before. If you have any ideas or something I should change let me know))
 It was just like any other Tag in the world of Smash except today a dark wolke has slowly started to
last edited on Aug 31, 2012 at 11:46PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 177 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 177

Vor mehr als einem Jahr lioside said…
(may i be link or marth)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Thern said…
((sure either one take your pick. since I'll be Lucas))
(ok i will be marth)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rebecca_Orlando said…
(Hmmmm..... I'm having a hard time choosing between Lucario and Sonic.)
( Lucario has alot of powerful moves but Sonic is faster)
(( yeah that is a hard choice both are awesome))
(lucario is most powerful when teamed with ike)
(True..... I still can't decide.....)
(alot of characters i use have been stronger as them then i can be as cloud strife)
(Alright..... Can I be Lucario??????)
((yep you can be him))
(Horray!!!!!!!! So..... When do we start?????)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
((i guess whenever, i just might be having slow replies though since i'm a little distracted by things at the moment.))
(Okay....)
Lucario:*enters*
Lucas was riding on a mr. saturn coffee table and jumped off it once he made it near Lucario.

((yes that thing he rides in on when he comes into battle is a walking coffee table XD which is actually really fun to ride on in the game Lucas is from
so uh anyway I guess we'll probably end up fighting and then end up joining up or something to fight the main evil thing or whatever))
(Alright*
Lucario:*readies itself*
Lucas didn't really want to fight but figured there was no way out of it there usally wasn't a way to talk things through without getting into a quick little match first. Lucas got himself ready to fight too and made the first move as he ran toward Lucario. "PK Fire" he said as he shot fire from his hand at Lucario.
Lucario:*dodges and hurls an aura sphere at Lucas*
Lucas went to dodge it but ended up getting skimmed by the aura sphere. Lucas then Jumped back a little bit before attacking again "PK freeze" he said as a big snowflake appeared and started quickly making it's way to Lucario to try and freeze him.
Lucario:*is about to jump when he suddenly freezes*
"Now's my chance" Lucas thought he suddenly prepared to do another attack "PK thunder" he said as a little bolt of lighting came from him and went up and curved behind him and hit him causing him do go shooting towards the frozen Lucario.
Lucario:*gets hit, breaks out of the ice and hurls another aura sphere at him*
unable to move right away from the last attack he ends up getting hit right on from the aura sphere. goes flying a little bit from the hit.
Lucario:*thinks* Hmmmm....... He's starting to get tired...... *sees a bat* Nice! *picks up the bat and throws it at Lucas*
Lucas gets hit with the bat and goes flying off the stage.
((should we have two stocks for this match or end the match here?))
(I don't care which......)
Lucario:*wonders if he'll return or not*
((I guess we can do two for now since i think it's kind of like that in story mode if i remember right, and we really don't have anyone waiting at the moment.))
Lucas came back on a floating platform and jumped off it and threw a punch at Lucario well he still had a few more seconds of invincibility from coming back.
((i forgot about that little invincibility point. sorry. I better add that exception in the rules))
(It's okay.)
Lucario:*gets hit and flies a bit but doesn't fly far* Hm.
Lucas' invincibility wore off and a Lipstick flower fell from the sky. Lucas quickly grabbed it before it could hit the ground and threw it at Lucario.
Lucario:*gets hit and a flower appears on his head* Ha ha very funny...... *aims a kick at Lucas*
Lucas tries to jump away but gets hit by Lucario's kick knocking him to the ground he then quickly got up and tried to punch Lucario again.
Lucario:*gets punched, flies back, and nearly falls off the stage but teleports and lands back onto the stage*
"phew" Lucas thought when he seen Lucario go flying off the stage, but was shocked to see Lucario teleport back on the stage. "pk thunder" he said as he made a little bolt of lighting head toward Lucario.
Lucario:*dodges quickly, sees a pokeball, picks it up, throws it toward the center, sees that a Goldeen come out, and makes this face -____________________-* You have got to be kidding me...........
Lucas feared something big was going to come out of the pokeball and seen that it turned out to be just a goldeen. He tired to hold it in but could not help but laugh. suddenly a bomb-omb came walking toward Lucas and ran into him sending him flying toward Lucario.
Lucario:*jumps out of the way, runs into a bomb-omb, and flies out of the stadium*
Lucas took a breath of relief as he seen Lucario go flying off the stage, but still remained ready for battle knowing that Lucario would be back.
Lucario:*comes back on the platform, jumps off, and aims a kick at Lucas*
Lucas blocks the hit. "pk fire" Lucas said as he shot fire at Lucario.
Lucario:*dodges, sees a plate of curry, eats it, and runs toward Lucas trying to hit him with the fire balls coming out of his mouth* HOT!!! Hot hot hot hot hot!!!!!!!!
Lucas got hit by a lot of the fire balls and tried to back away from them. before he knew it he was falling off the edge. he quickly jumped and manage to float on to the other side of Lucario. He then noticed an assist capsule on the other side of the stage and tried to run and get it before Lucario could.
Lucario:*jumps onto a platform once the fire balls started coming out of his mouth, sees the capsule, and decides to let Lucas have it*
Lucas grabs the assist capsule and Resetti came out and started yelling about random stuff. Lucas had shock expression on his face from wondering why he was just sitting there yelling and not doing anything else. Lucas then hit him with a random stick to see if that would get him to do anything else but all it did was make Resetti yell even more.
Lucario:*covers his ears because it was too loud*
Lucas also covered his ears hoping that Resetti would stop yelling and leave.
a few moments later Resetti finally went into the ground and left. "good he's gone, I didn't think my ears could take much more" he said and turned to Lucario.
Lucario:*aims a kick at Lucas*
Lucas quickly dodged the kick and fought back by aiming a punch at Lucario.
Lucario:*dodges and hurls a aura sphere at Lucas*
Lucas quickly did PK magnet and a force field appeared in front of him and absorbed the aura sphere, and healed a tiny bit of damage he had received earlier.
Lucario:*finds a barrel and throws it at Lucas*