Zufällige Rollenspiele Zufällig roleplay.

o_oadmin posted on Aug 14, 2012 at 03:58PM
this club may contain adult content. viewer discretion is advised. blahhhhh to join this club you need to know the rules their are no rules is just that awesome.

Join:

Name:

Species:(Demigod Titan DemiTitan God Goddess Vampire etc. you get the idea)

If your a Demigod,Titan Demititan God Goddess:(State your parent or what your over.)

Appearance:

Bio:(optional)

yepuummmmmms have fun oh and i will keep track of who all joins so if youre a new comer you already know:

me o_oadmin as the god of creation and destruction: Jace
directingchicky is a human by the name of Bride McTierny
CrazyTridentSon as Alvin son of Poseidon
Chrome-Crow as Calypso the robot.
run-to-night as Nixx the human guy.
Nevermore_ as Miyu the femal fiox demon. ooohhhh

last edited on Aug 16, 2012 at 03:07AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 257 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 257

Vor mehr als einem Jahr o_oadmin said…
I roam the skies naked.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Name: Bride McTierney

Species:(Demigod Titan DemiTitan God Goddess Vampire etc. you get the idea) I'm a human

If your a Demigod,Titan Demititan God Goddess:(State your parent or what your over.)

Appearance: Pic

Bio:(optional)I may be human but I serve the Gods and Goddesses and do a damn good job of it,
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Bride McTierney Gender: Female Age: 21 Species:(Demigod Titan DemiTitan God Goddess Va
I zap some clothes on and soar the streets of New York for a human looking for love.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CrazyTridentSon said…
Name: Alvin Neptune Hamilton

Species: God

If your a Demigod,Titan Demititan God Goddess:God of Waters, Sea of Monsters, Creatures of the Deep, State of Matter, Storms. Prince of Atlantis, Lord of Nature, and the Seasons. Lord of Visions and Dreams

Appearance: Dark sea green eyes, Smooth jet black hair that's neck length, muscular, and ripped

Bio: He's a son of Poseidon, Blessed by Poseidon, and made a god by Poseidon, and he usually presents himself as 16, except when he with the gods, then he makes himself 21.
 Name: Alvin Neptune Hamilton Gender: Male Age: 16 oder 21 Species: God If your a Demigod,Ti
Bride mae her way from Olympus after dealing with Artemis. "The bitch.." she mumbled.
I sit on a park bench, in front of me, children were playing. I grin and get up, and go to Empire State Building. I walk inside the door" 600th Floor Card" I say, and look at the dude. He gives it to me, knowing who I am, and go to Olympus
I walk up to Olympus and see a woman thats so beautiful.
I walk towards the Throne Room, and I walk, I pass by Bride
She passes by Alvin on her way to Hermes to deliver something to him from Artemis.
I go to Hera's throne.
I walk towards the Throne Room, and make my throne appear, and turn myself 21, and sit on my throne
She handed it to Hermes, who told her to take it to Zeus. She sighed and walked towards the throne room and went in.
" Is she gonna keep coming back and forth, who is she anyway?" I ask myself, then blame myself for being with matters all the time. I made a mini hurricane in the palm of my hand
"Hera I am sick of you fucking with everyone." I pulled out my knife and through it at her head. Surprisingly she caught it. "Do you really want to kill me that bad?" I starred at her and she got up and went into her Godly form. I ran towards her and dived cutting her leg as her golden blood dripped from her leg.
She ignored the God an Hera and gave the item to Zeus. He noded and motioned for me to leave.
I jump in the way, and kick both Hera and Jace to the ground." And I'm tired of your fucking bickering, like little children"
I spun up and kicked Alvin in the arm. "Leave me be Alvin."
She paused by the doors to watch them, she found it hilarious to watch them fight. Zeus stood from his throne and roared for them to stop, and she couldn't help but laugh a little.
I grab Jace's leg and twist it, then launch him towards you're throne." Then stop fucking with all the gods and goddess, if you don't like them, then don't fucking interact with them"
I shrieked when Zeus roared and made my way out the door. I saw a human and stopped. "Um hi?"
I healed my leg and darted my eyes at Alvin and turned back to the human.
"Hello" she said and left the throne room before Zeus yelled at her.
I followed her out, "What's your name."
"Bride."
"your beautiful.." did i just say that i get embarassed and my skin starts to glow. "ummm i meant nice to meet you."
I glared at Zeus, and started laughing, when Jace shrieked. I sat back at my thrown
She nodded her head and kept walking. She was only suppose to talk with the Gods if they needed her for anything and she didn't feel like getting yelled at again.
I flashed out of Olympus, with no problems, all the way to the Sea of Monsters
i followed her and gave her a golden ticket inviting her to go skydiving with me.
She hadnded it back, " I am only here to serve the Gods." she kept walking.
I dove in the water and swam towards the bottom
"Well serve me."
She turned around, " What do you need me to do?"
I shot into the sky, spinning, and making a water sprout
"Go on a date with me."
I get on some of the rocks
She clenched her teeth but nodded.
I will myself dry and meditate
I snap my fingers and we appear in y mansion. "Make yourself at home." "Would anything between us change if I was human."
"I have no idea." she looked around.
I see an image of an mansion, and two people inside
"Follow me." I walk into my indoor pool house with glass walls. I dive in the pool. "So why serve the Gods?"
"Zeus found me and took me to Artemis and Hera. They took a liking to me and since then I have been chosen to serve them all."
I blast a water tornado
"Would you ever be in a relationship with a god?"
"I have no control over that. Zeus has made it quite clear that I am only here to do as I am told and no more."
I stop the water tornado and vapor travel to the park
"Stay here at my place fill free to eat and do break destroy whatever ill be right back." I flash to olympus and go to Zeuss throne. "Allow her to be free of bondage." He stood up and laughed. "Sure but beware of monsters youth." I flashed back to her. "Your free."
She scoffed, " You are not the first to try that. He will claim me back whenever he needs something, but for the moment thank you."
"And when he does I shall fight him for you."