Zufällige Rollenspiele Legend Of Zelda Roleplay

lioside posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 02:29PM
roleplay like your a character in the series you can be a main character or make one i will add more if you tell me who they are
main characters
Link/wolf link-Thern
Princess Zelda/shiek-Rebecca_Orlando
Ganondorf/gannon-sleepwalkers
Toon Link-
Dark link-sleepwalkers
linebeck-lioside
Majora-
skull kid(majora's mask)-
Happy Mask Salesman-
beedle/shopkeepers:

fanmade charcters
luke-lioside

if you create a character use the following
name, weapon, species, anything else you want to include)
last edited on Jul 28, 2012 at 02:10AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 75 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 75

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Thern said…
((well since no one else has posted here yet I guess I'll be Link))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rebecca_Orlando said…
big smile
(I'll be princess Zelda!!!!!!!! XD)
((okay then I guess we are ready to start then more people can come in when they want))

Link awoke and rubbed his eyes. He blinked a few times before rolling out of bed. it was just one of those days where Link did not want to get out of bed. he yawned and got ready to start the day. when he was finished he walked outside.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sleepwalkers said…
( i will be dark link!^^)
Princess Zelda:*bored out of her mind at the castle*
Dark Link : * walks around the castle awaiting the moment when Princess Zelda would come*
Zelda:*gets up and begins walking around the castle*
Dark Link: * bumps into her* Oh Hello Princesss Zelda. * the words came out with hisses*
Link takes out his sword and slices a patch of grass and rupee's came out of it. Link picks up the rupees. He then looked over toward the castle and got a feeling that something bad was going to happen. "i better hurry over there to make sure things are alright" he thought to himself. *he then hurried over to the castle.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thespecialluma said…
((Dream came true... :3 made one on the actuall club for legend of zelda, but nobody joined... anywho...))
GANONDORF!!! (>_>) is that ok?
((yay another person and yeah it's fine with me and it should be with everyone else))
(Fine by me.)
Zelda:Um..........
Dark Link : What cat catch your tongue * pulls out sword*
Link rushed pass the guards and made it into the castle and ran through the halls. "What's the hurry Link?" a guard asked. Link just looked at him with a serious look and then went back to trying to find Zelda. A moment later he made it to where Zelda and Dark Link were and readied his sword.
Zelda:*backs away slowly*
Dark Link: * turns to face Link * Ooh, look who's here!
Zelda:*stands there*
"Step away from her!" Link yelled as he was ready to strike Dark Link with his sword at any moment.
Dark Link: * raises sword * What something wrong?
Link nodded "I know your up to something" Link then prepares to block Dark Link's incoming attack.
Zelda:*watches *
Dark Link: * runs at Link with a new move instead of his copies*
Link goes to block but still ends up getting hit from not expecting the move. Link wondered where Dark Link could of learned a move like that but figured it was better to battle first ask later. Link then went to do an uppercut on Dark Link.
Dark Link: * moves to side narily missing the blow*
Link then quickly went to do a simple spin attack.
Dark Link : * jumps above him * Have you gotten slower or did I just get faster . Heheh.
Zelda:*thinking of something she could do to help*
Link couldn't believe it Dark Link was never this fast before, something must of happened to make Dark Link stronger, but Link wasn't going to give up no matter what, Zelda's safety was all that mattered to him. Link swung his sword again as he tried to keep up with Dark Link's speed.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Dark Link: Don't you like my improvement? Lord Ganondorf gave me aq few improvements! heheh
Link looked surprised "Gannondorf is behind this!" Link clenched tighter on to his sword holding back the frustration he felt. "I can't lose now, Not with ganny being behind this." Link took a deep breath and then swung his sword again this time taking better aim at where he was swinging.
Dark Link* gets flung against the wall by the impact but gets up quickly using his sword * Why else do you think I would be here? You've got something we want. Heehehee
((sorry for disappearing in the middle of the action my computer messed up itself))

"I'm not going to let you have it" Link said as he Lifted up his shield to block against any attack Dark Link might try.
Zelda:*picks up a shield that was on the floor and hits Dark Link in the back of the head with it* Ha!
Dark Link: Ahhhhh! That hurt! * goes to into his hideout in the portal*
Link was surprised to see Dark Link go away so soon. Link then put his swords and shield away and turned to face Zelda "Nice hit, and are you alright.?"
Zelda:Yes.... I'm alright.
Dark Link: vioce echos throughout the castle * I'll come back Link, and Zelda will be on my own list of personal things! Hahhahahahaha
( got to go again T^T)
Link smiled since he was glad Zelda was alright. he suddenly looked around as he heard Dark Link's voice echo through the hall. "I'll be sure to stop you when you do come back" Link called out even though by this point he was probably talking to a wall since Dark Link was long gone.
Zelda:*hears the echos* Creepy.....
Dark Link: * at Ganondorf's * I have failed to retrieve Link, I am deeply sorry, please forgive me. * he said awaiting his punishment*
Zelda:*standing there because she didn't know what to do now*
Link looked around trying to think what the option would be "we need to get you somewhere safe, cause with Dark and ganny plotting something I know they'll be after us."
Zelda:*nods* Yeah..... But where would be safe???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lioside said…
*walks around town*
(( Sorry I haven't replied in a few days))

"I think anywhere but here should be safe, for now let's go to the town, and maybe we'll think of something there." He said as he cautiously looked around.
Zelda:Okay....
(since i have been adding more if you want to use a second character let me know)
Link then starts heading out of the castle toward the town, making sure not to walk to fast so Zelda could keep up and not be too far behind.
( can i be Ganny^^ Dark Link is currently somewhere deep in my closet of paused roleplay characters)
*buys new ship parts