Zufällige Rollenspiele Murder mystery RP!

missracoon posted on Apr 04, 2012 at 11:56AM
There is most likely loads of these but hey.

Ok lets set the scene, you live in New york in a nice apartment when all of a sudden, there has been killings by an unknown murderer known as "The wrath".
This murderer will stop at nothing to kill the weak and helpless along with those who get in their way.
As a detective, you and sevreal others must find the wrath and bring them to justise!

Rules.
You can have a relationship, but no sex please!
No being rude, unless you are in a fight.
Thats it...

If you don't know what to do, just make a character and i'll work with the plot!
Heres my character...

Name: Tori Green
Personality: Hotheaded yet means well
Anything else?: Nope!
Apearence:link

Btw this RP is for just me and Yoyo now, sorry.
last edited on Jun 13, 2012 at 03:22PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 354 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 354

Vor mehr als einem Jahr YoYoLover4Ever said…
Name: Erick Niles
Race: UNKNOWN
Personality: Changes depending on colour of eyes
Anything else: He has power that can control people's minds
Appearance: He has naturally flaming red hair and a tint of green to his otherwise pale skin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erick checks into the hotel; checking his watch as he waits for the key to his room.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr missracoon said…
The atendent comes and greets Erick, "I hope you don't mind but you have a roomate, we couldn't afford to have one whole room to one person" Then she left urrptly.
Erick shrugs. "Sure. Sharing a room's no biggie." he says; then notices the attendant's gone.
"Ermmm..."
Erick goes in the room, only to find a pretty yet bored young girl sitting on the only bed reading a black book with no cover.
"Eh?" The girl looked up and noticed Erick "Who are you? You must be lost this is my room..."
"We gotta share, apparently." Erick sighs; dropping his bag down.
"Trust me; I don't like it anymore than you..."
His runs his hand through his hair as he shrugs; his eyes the colour of pride.
"Pah whatever" Tori yawns "But you're sleeping on the couch" Then the girl went back to reading her book.
"Hey do me a favor, turn the TV on, you're closer to it and electronics aren't my thing" she siad it more like an order though.
Erick rolls his eyes. "Yeah; whatever." he sighs as he turns on the TV; dropping on to the couch. He flips it to the news.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xboxrocksx45 said…
Name:masiki
personalit:...........................
others.............dosn't talk much
"Reporting! Once again "The wrath" has struck! This tme an innocent bystander at the age of 18, his family and friends mourn such a horrible event..." the TV annocer says.
Tori sighs "murder is so irritive, why must you kill the innocent? If you are going to kill at least kill a theif or something..." the she glared at Erick.
"I am going to get changed into my night-gown, since this damn apartment has only one big room, close your eyes if you peak this book will meet your face" then Tori added "oh and before you ask, yes i'm sleeping durng the day."
Erick grins. "Lady; even if I cared; you're a woman. I don't like them in that way."
He turns the TV off.
He knew the kid, too...
After Tori got dressed in her Nightgown she turned to Erick.
"I don't think i know your name..." She said "of course i don't care much though..."
"Erick. Just call me Erick."
He's writing down in his notebook about the newest murder. He had to go check in with the kid's father. Hopefully he'll understand Erick's there for business...
Tori fiddled with her Iphone for a while, she was told to meet another detective but that seems to take a while, in the meantime she'll have to continue her univercity student coverage
"I'm Tori" Tori said "hey what are you writing there? Are you a university student?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Indecipherable said…
Name: Kelsey Alfred
Personality: quiet, usually stay in the corner and observes. Almost the only reason she talks is if she has to, knows quite a bit of random facts, good with computers
Anything else?: um... Yandere...?
Appearance: link

~~~~~~|~~~~~~

"um... Excuse me? Could I get a room?" Kelsey asked when she got into the hotel.
"Um..." Erick blinks then looks at his writing. He had written his full description of the kid; height, hair colour, etc.
"...I'm a writer." he finally decides. He wasn't sure if she was a detective and it felt safer to play along; in case she was.
"In fact; I'm trying to come up with a character bio right now; for a young boy named...erm...Jason Liyal."
That seemed believable, right? he thought.
"What kind of books do you write?" asked Tori with a smile, she could tell Erick was lying.

The attendant turned to Kelsey, "Sure! You may have to share with two other people your age though that ok?"
Erick went red. He knew he was busted.
"Alright; but you have to keep quiet about this..."
He opens his mouth to tell Tori that he was a detective but stopped; hearing footsteps behind him. He looked and saw Kelsey.
"Oh. Hello, ma'am."
Tori glanced at Kelsey, "Yay now I have to share my room with three people joy! There arn't enough sofas for this..." Tori whined.
Erick looked over at her. "Would you rather I go? I can't stand being in a room with more than one woman, anyway." he seemed to growl.
Why are things getting difficult...!?
"Anyway; I'm going for coffee; if anyone wants to join me." he finally decides; grabbing his jacket and leaving the hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Erick hunny; you'll be late! It's your interview today!!" his mom called.
"I'll be down in a moment!" he yelled; then looked back in the mirror.
"Alright...so you..."
He struggled with his tie for minutes before his mom came upstairs.
"Erick..." she sighed; and then tied it for him.
He gave her a kiss on the cheek and left the house; heading straight for the car his dad bought him specifically for the interview. He started the engine and waved goodbye.
~~HOURS LATER~~
Erick came back from his interview with great news. He found the door wedged open and blood streaking across the walls.
"Mom!?" he yelled worriedly.
He could hear chuckling from upstairs and when he got to his mom's room; he found his twin sisters sitting on their mother's corpse; singing a lullabye.
"Time for bed
No bad dreams
Things are better than they seem
You might scream
You might cry
If you know you're gonna die!"
Erick froze in fear then ran; afraid of his sisters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He sat in the coffee shop all alone; being the only person there.
Tori, despite being in her niightie went to join Erick, hey I have nothing better to do she thought I guess I will consider him a suspest while I'm bored.
"Hey Erick or whatever your name is, you ok?" Tori asked "you look like you have a lot on your mind"
((am I in the room, sharing with Tori?))

'odd... What kind of run down hotel is this if I have to stay in a room with two other people?' Kelsey thought to herself as she watched Tori leave after Erick. Kelsey sat down on the couch and put her backpack on the ground. 'what a lousy detective agency I work at...' she flipped in the tv to the news.
(Yep! And with Erick too)
"Breaking news! The wrath has just striken again this time a twenty-year old woman in...bzzt"
The tv blurred for a while, conection was fickle.
Kelsey suddenly heard her phone ring from her backpack. It rang seven more times before she found it and picked it up. "hello...?" she said in a calm voice. "Kelsey! How come you're not at the latest murder scene?!" a male voice shouted through the phone over the background on his side. "I was just on my way." Kelsey said as she looked at the caller ID to see it was her detective partner, Alec, from their agency. "but you're usually the first person here" he said, being skeptical. "well, you see" Kelsey hung up and left the hotel room. She stepped into the elevator and sighed.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nathan-Croak said…
((This Rp looks a bit interesting. I'll make a profile up later ^_^))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dareu2clickthis said…
((@indecipherable mind if I 'steal' Alec? And if I can could you send me a messege of any plans for him?))
((@dareu2clickthis I don't mind))
Name: Seth Garland
Personality: A bit laid-back, flirtatious, creative, and chill.He always looks out for others even though he may come across as conceited.
Appearance:
 Name: Seth Garland Gender:Male Personality: A bit laid-back, flirtatious, creative, and chill.He alwa
Name: Alec Wilson
Personality: oblivious to love, observant, lots of curiosity, confident
Anything else?: best friends with Kelsey
Apearence:
 Name: Alec Wilson Gender: Male Personality: oblivious to love, observant, lots of curiosity, confiden
Erick rubs his neck.
"Nothing that concerns you." he growls to Tori; and the waitress shows up with his black coffee.
"Thanks."
He looks at Tori. He looks her from head-to-toe then snickers.
"You look that detective...um; what's-her-face...she always ended up showing up in her pj's half the time..."
((I'm kinda lost in this Rp so I don't know were to jump in.))
((Jump in whenever))
((Alright..))

Seth walked down the street, holding his had down from blowing away in the wind.He sighed as he looked for refuge and a quick bite.Seth saw a diner across the street. He walked in a found an empty table.
Erick suddenly gives up with Tori and stands up.
"Bye." he growls; his eyes turning red.
He leaves and passes by the second murder scene.
Who was she...?
Kelsey ran down the steps and out to the front. She down the road and realized she didn't know where the latest murder scene was. She brought out her phone and dialed Alec's phone number.
He ordered coffee and sighed. He pulled a folder out of his bag and opened it. He went over his newly-assigned case.
He looks around the scene. He was never the first to arrive. He shoved his hands in his pockets and began to investigate.
There was no reports of shots being fired; and everything pointed to a sign of a struggle.
"What...the f***...happened...?"
Erick shrugs then kneels down to the body; the cops not questioning why he was there.
Alec looked at his phone when it rang. "Kelsey?" he asked, tapping the 'answer' button. "why'd you hang up on me before?" Alec said as he moved away from the scene.
"no time to explain that. But.... Where is the crime scene?" Kelsey asked as she tried ignoring her pride.
Tori sighed, that chat with Erick had been eventless, so far the guy seemed a little boring. as she though this, her phone began to buss in her pocket, on signal she grabbed it.
"Hello who is this?" Tori asked dryley.
"Miss Tori we need you at a murder scene right now!" The voice at the other end stuttered "the wrath has made another appearance, head to the town centre ASAP!
The the call ended.
Tori sighed, how blunt, but despite the vagueness of the all and her new found hatred for Erick she ran out of the cafe and on her motorbike and set off.
Seth sighed lightly and paid for the coffee before putting the folder back into his bag. He got up and headed for his apartment.
Alec sighed. "the town center" he glanced back to the scene. "come on, Kelsey, we need you down here. It doesn't seem like anyone has made many real contributions to this wrath case."
Tori fiddled with the radio on her motorbike while she drived.
Nothing good was on, Tori didn't seem to notice the strange looks she got from other driver about her being in her pjs.
Being distracted by the radio, Tori crashed into a statue in the square, ending up damaging the statue but not herself.
"detective Tori Green, reporting for duty" Tori yawned "I need a more fulfilling career..."
Alec jumped at the sudden motorcycle that crashed into the statue. He then walked over to the crime scene and looked over the body to check for clues.
Kelsey sighed and started walking. 'it isn't that far anyway. I could get a taxi but... Oh I didn't bring my wallet... I have to walk' she thought as she put her hands in her pockets and continued towards the town center.
Tori, walked over and confronted the guy near the corpse.
"Hey, what are you doing" Tori asked in a half asleep tone "only detectives are aloud here y'know"
Erick glances up; and spots Tori walking over. He knew she was a detective and walked over to her.
"Hello there. So you're a detective as well?"
"Yeah what is it to you..." Tori then realised how risky him knowing that was " if you tell a soul I will have to smuggle you, just so you know..."
"Don't worry; I am too." Erick laughs; then runs a hand through his hair; eyes going green.
Kelsey finally got to the scene and spotted the two people that she shared a room with and her partner, Alec. "so what do we know so far about this?" Kelsey asked as she got closer to Alec.
Erick sees Kelsey and waves to her.
"Hullo! I'm afraid we didn't get a chance to meet earlier...sorry."