Zufällige Rollenspiele Trapped alone in a cave RP

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 06, 2011 at 09:29AM
Synopsis: a class from Beverly hills high go on a field trip to a cave but something goes terribly wrong when the teachers and some students perish just like that know the kids are trapped in the cave will someone find them in time, will they get out by themselves or will they simply perish find out here.
To be a part
Name:
Looks:
Siblings:
Dating anyone:
Other:

Current students trapped
Henrietta calebs played by pink bookworm
Amelia burkoff or anie played by greekgirlA
Joe kolsby played by demititan (no longer has an account)
Austin white played by zeebem10 (doesn't come on my forum any more)
Azila or azi played by MCF200
Silkette marionette played by cinnaminbubble (silky)
last edited on Oct 07, 2011 at 06:20AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 197 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 197

Vor mehr als einem Jahr pink-bookworm said…
Name: henrietta calebs (Henri for short)
Personality: kind, loyal, great friend, clumsy, brave, will do anything for her friends and family even though she may die trying.
Looks: straight brown hair with fringe and pinkish purplish eyes.
Siblings: her Identical twin Ashleigh who was one of the ones who perished meaning dead and her brother terry who is a month younger then her.
Dating anybody: no but might endue dating not to sure
Other: her mum was in hospital having her third brother or sister when it happened and Henri also is colour blind.
henrietta was with her twin ashleigh who looked exactely like her you could never tell them apart and they were insebareble. we made our way onto the bus to there field trip to the cave. terry bounded up beside them and asked if he could come but he knew the answer was going to be a no. you see terry is in another clas and that specific class couldnt go unless someone from our class, the smart class told them they could and i certanley didnt want my little brother by only a month coming with us for sure.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greekgirlA said…
Name:Amelia Burckoff or Anie
Personality:smart,loves animals,funny,cheerful,likes small groups
Looks:mid-back copper hair,sly eyes,muscled
Siblings:2 collage aged brothers
Dating anyone:no (I'm open!)
Other:has a suicidal need for adventure that keeps me alive in the woods.will quietly absorb info. about anything. loves the taste of ribs.(deer and small game) goes fishing and ridding a lot.
wink
hey pb will you go on the role play i made?
Sure thing, id love to.
this is henrietta
this one is better
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 this is henrietta this one is better
Somehow I think I need to re do that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DemiTitan said…
Name: Joe Kolsby
Personality: Nice and wants adventure but is often too scared to go for it which Anie pushes him into adventure. Bad grades but tries hard
Looks: frantically growing and untidy hair, doesn't have time to try hard with it or his clothes so he constantly has mismatching socks
Siblings: an older sister who has top grades and is backpacking through the alps and is really cool who hes jealous of
Dating anyone: Desperately in love with Anie
Other: He plans to tell Anie about his feelings on the trip
i getting on the bus when i saw my 1st client of the day came by.it was Marco.(he died)i walked casually up to him then silently unzipped his backpack.before he knew what happened i was at the back of the bus listing to his iPod.one of my fav. songs came on,it was "you don't mess around with Jim" i know but it is an awesome song. right at the end of the song Joe sat down next to me."hey,wanna watch a movie on the way thier?it is lie 2hours away."i asked
"what?how?ahh.."
i cracked up,"on my 'new' iPod J."
he groaned."tell me you didn't."
"that would be a lie.so let me see what he got downloaded."
as the bus tock off we started watching pirates of the Caribbean.i was disapointed Marco had Barbie on his ipod,but hey? we now have a to laugh.
laugh
pb it is on eragon site and you should be able to find it.
DT how did you know i force my friends to do thing that are stupid?oh!i remember the shaving cream and sharpie incidents.HILARIOUS!
and i forgot to mention i am a prankster on my thing up thier.
The film finished on the bus when a thought occurred to me.
I poked Annie and said, "IDEA! Set the volume super high and I'll take down the number".
I wrote it down and then said, "Now we'll set his ringtone to something really rude, sneak it back to Marco and call him in the cave to annoy him", I giggled. I always got really smart and fun plans I just never saw them through.

(btw. Could us calling him and it being loud be what makes the cave fall in and trap us)
(could be I actually wasn't sure what made us trapped in the cave)
Me and ashleigh made our way to where our friends where at the back of the bus and sat down. "hey guys", I smiled.
pb are we your friends?

i set Marcos ringtone to cuss words.i snuck up to the seat behind him then put it back into his backpack.then whispered "pleasure doing business with you." and went to the back of the bus to Joe.
"our evil plan is working"
"you say that every time a prank turns bad"
"too bad,you know,i want it to go wrong"
"because i came up with it?"
"oh ya"
Henri and Ashleigh came by and henri said "hey guys"
"hello! i would make room for you but the bench only seats 2.i would have to slam Joe against the window."
they laughed.and sat on the seat across from me and Joe.
a sign said "Caverns Next Right"
"almost there"i said.
"speaking of caverns", I said as Fat Mary walked towards us still shoveling food down her cavernous mouth, "hey guys. do any of you have a tooth pick".

"more like a pick axe", I muttered.
"what"
"nothing"
Yes.

When fat Mary the nickname we had given her walked past us shoveling food down I almost spewed it was so gross. "I gotta go to the bathroom", I said running of towards the bathroom.

Hey guys I'm gonna turn this into a story and wondered if you guys would like your characters in it.
this is ashleigh even though i probably didnt need to do it but im showing you how they are a bit differant to each other like they wear differant clothes.
 this is ashleigh even though i probably didnt need to do it but im Wird angezeigt Du how they are a bit dif
im really bored so im gonna do you guys and ill post them on here later if ya want me to.
yeah you can use my character
K I'm just waiting for greekgirlA to reply then I'll start it'll be on the writing club if ya wondered and also might be on a sight called watt pad.
mischievous
hell ya! and that way you dont have to be all "how should i make this carecter?" or is that just me?
can we am still posting on this role play?
Yea of course
someone wanna start???
sure I guess
we got off the bus and went to the place.
"1 hour in we will call marco,"i said
Omg this is gonna be seriously funny don't ya think guys. "Henri seriously your in on it to I don't know how I manage to put up with you".
"this will be fun", I muttered
I smiled at Ashleigh. "how can't it be Joe".
the tore started out fine. if you count i did not get cat setting up a tripwire for our return.the guide showed us some nice stuff.like a natural slip-n-slide that was 20 feet high and no 1 knows the depth of the bottom.so ya i was getting bored."is anyone in the least slightest way,bored?"

pb were will u post the story?
"How about we make a Prank Call", I suggested.
"yes do it Joe".
I posted the start of it on the writing club but if you think I should post it else where you can tell me.
I took out my phone very carefully and pressed Speed Dial No. 1.

I put it away and we heard a Hens huge booming voice with a fake Italian accent so they wouldn't know it was her yelling;

F***
CR**
S***
**CK
**CK
I
AM
A
HUGE
FU*****
F***

I laughed my F****** Arse off.
Then I heard a rumble over the teachers shouting and the still ringing phone that Hen had hid very well in his bag.

Fat Mary screamed as a huge Stalactite fell down on Marco splattering us all in blood
"plz tell me that was a joke."i said."he never was a prankster so that would be good cover up right?"i asked,then said,"we should run"as more of the cave roof collapsed.

pb no that is good,what it called?
It's called trapped alone in a cave it's exactly the same title but no RP on the end
I grabbed onto ashleigh's hand and ran like I never had dodging pieces of flying rock. A big huge rock came flying down towards us I dodged it but it slammed down on Ashleigh creating a pool of blood.
For some reason Fat Mary had put me over her shoulder and was running away carrying me. "Come On Joe. We got a long way to go and a short time to get their".
"Put me down you hippo", I yelled.
I looked up and saw tears in here eyes.
Then she yelled, "My retainer", and dived sideways and fell down a swirling tunnel.
"What the hell".

btw I decided fat mary has a retainer voice

I heard her groan, "Its safe down here", very faintly.

I grabbed Amy and Henners and pulled them down the tunnel fainting on the way.
I had tears in my eyes well a lot actually then Joe pulled me down into some sort of tunnel. I sat down and cryer my eyes out Ashleigh was my identical twin and now she was dead.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zeebem10 said…
Name:Austin White
Personality:nice,athletic,cool,stands up for friend in need,traveler,cook
Looks:Picture
Siblings:none
Dating Anyone:Jamie Rogers
Other:can make most dishes you throw at him.
 Name:Austin White Age:16 Personality:nice,athletic,cool,stands up for friend in need,traveler,cook
Thanks for joining and also I've got a story for this and the first ten people who join my RP are gonna be in my story version of this would you like to be in it.
Ok,sure!I would love to be in the story!
Okay
"i knew i should never have said 'our evil plan is working' it is always my famous last words."i said.

btw:any other person joining should get hear fast!

i saw a foot going by so i grabbed it and pulled the person down."watch out it's slippery,"i joked halfheartedly
I was running and someone grabbed my leg and pulled me down so I looked at her puzzled but I was still terrified.''Seriously? I know you were trying to make a joke but we could die here.Might as well stick together I mean two is better than one right?''I said with a serious tone.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"maybe it's good to have a joke it was called trying to lift our moods", I said angrily and through the million tears that were pouring down my face.
''Im sorry I didn't mean to sound mean.''I said as I got up and was feeling sorry for henrietta.''Im sorry that your sis died...How bout everyone in this group of people that we have here stay together.''I said as a huge boulder fell down onto the floor of the cave.
"yes okay and I shouldn't have gone off at you like that I'm not usually like that and I most certainly never cry last time I cried was when I was two".
Hello anyone here
I am