PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy 2500th Post Celebration Special!

wantadog posted on May 14, 2014 at 02:37PM
(PTA2500PCS for short. XD)

Okay so here we go!

Plot: It's been several months since the school year began for the students of the Pokemon Trainer Academy and to celebrate all the hard work the students have been doing, the Student Council has planned a very special event. It's a massive costume party! But this party isn't your ordinary get together. This party will last 7 whole days! With the promise of mystery games, special events, fun engaging conversations, and a ton of creative costume ideas, this party is sure to go down in the history books. But with all parties, there is always the chance for mischief. What strange and hilarious antics will our witty protagonists get into, and will we actually finish one of these specials?! The answer is no!.....to both questions....regardless of whether or not it actually fits the first question....why the hell are you still reading this?

Rules!

This RP has all of the same rules as the main RP, but a little more lax. In addition, there are some sub-rules that we'll need to try and follow.

1: Be creative with your costumes. Not necessary, but if you don't, I'll eat your liver.

2: This is not canon so refrain from mentioning any events from the main RP. If you do I'll eat your liver.

3: Remember that if your Pokemon will be used in this special, they will need a costume as well. XD if you don't give them a costume, I'll eat your liver.

4: No new characters. If you make a new character, they will only be for this special and will be unusable in the main RP....also I'll eat your liver.

5: There are more that will probably be added as the special progresses, but for now just remember to have some fun. Stay frosty my liverless compatriots.

PTA and Banished 59 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...