Prince Michael Jackson vs Prince who is the better artist?

cdog posted on Jul 06, 2009 at 05:31AM
There is a heated debate about this going on over at www.michaeljacksonvsprince-cdog.blogspot.c­om we can't let our boy Prince's legacy get overlooked.Let our comments and collective voices be heard!
 There is a heated Debatte about this going on over at www.michaeljacksonvsprince-cdog.blogspot.com we
last edited on Jul 06, 2009 at 03:33PM

Prince 47 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr trin20t said…
cool
Both are great in their own right! 'nuff said!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zxs said…
heart
prince is
fwfernandez22 commented…
Of course Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovelife_mjrox said…
big smile
i love both but mj's the king of pop so MJ wins
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kanja87 said…
love them both but Michael Jackson is much better
Vor mehr als einem Jahr caroljackson said…
heart
Michael of course :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr catfortune said…
kiss
r u kiding m?MJ = respect fo his abilites as "performer"but get real rince is musically talented & self taught& (never thoughti'd say it) not a pervert! kisses & respect 2 all but do yr homework!
ok theyre both gud,,and mjs not a pervert FYI i love em both and honey i did my homework! but i love so yaa
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kwest13 said…
I love both ever so much. But when it comes to comapreing, I think its impossible. They both did so much, so good. Yes, Price can play guitar and sing and piano and who knows what else, BUT has he donated to foundations and charities? And yes, Michael is the king of pop and has went through ordeals that I hope I never have to(such as the child mulestion charges and abuse growing up), but did he ever do what he wanted to (other then sing and make his fans happy), which was to be in the movies after the Wiz? And was either of them really happy after all the gold's glitter faded away? And how can we really compare them when they weren't really on they same feild? And would we compare if they had worked together? Well guess what they would had. If prince hadn't had said that 'Bad' would be a hit with out him, then we would have a colaberion between them.

and F.Y.I. if you think MJ melsted those boys, then you need to do your homework!
thank you exactly
Vor mehr als einem Jahr prince_luver said…
laugh
Prince is crap..only CRAP!!!!!!! he is sooo crap i cant even describ him! how could he have ever been a rival of mj's...i mean he cannot even come near MJ....that man has issues-gay prat lool
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TerriLovesMJ said…
smirk
Don't get me wrong, I believe that Prince is a talented artist and I love his music... But C'mon now, how could you compare him to the ONE AND ONLY MICHAEL JACKSON!!! MJ was a fantastic vocalist, artist, dancer, humanitarian, everything that describes a never to be forgotten LEGEND. But, Prince does rock! Heal The World- Spread the message. L.O.V.E. <3 I love you Mike.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pogga said…
mj all the way
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princess10 said…
heart
LOOK AT MIKE AND MJ IM GOIN GET ANOTHER RIGHT NOW
 LOOK AT MIKE AND MJ IM GOIN GET ANOTHER RIGHT NOW
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NinaCherry18 said…
heart
Prince...
crying
haha lol make me giggle so haed make me want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!
 haha LOL make me giggle so haed make me want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
both and look at mj he is so hot it make me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 both and look at mj he is so hot it make me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
surprise
prince and michael song on together
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bubbles0 said…
heart
prince is great, but michael will always win for me :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr helloagain272 said…
Prince is a way better musician. The fact that he can play 27 instruments like a pro is amazing. Other than that though, neither Prince or Michael Jackson blow each other away in any field. One who says that is one who is biased or hasn't listened to both artists. I don't get why MJ fans have to bring up irrelevant things like him donating to charities, being The King Of Pop and Prince being "gay" (even though Prince has always appeared to be way more hetreosexual than MJ), but whatever.

I use to prefer Michael but after diving back into Prince's music I have to say I like him a little bit more. He's amazing and these 14-year-olds posting here need to actually listen to his genius before automatically saying MJ is better.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr djbighamp said…
cool
No disrespect intended to MJ, but the "King" is DEAD. Michael was great singer in his own right but we really need to stop comparing the living w/ the dead. Prince & Michael are as different as apples & oranges, true there are both fruits but both taste good. Besides Prince once said " You must be a prince before you're a king", so taking from PARTYMAN, "so long live the new king in town".
Vor mehr als einem Jahr All4loveMJ said…
heart
Prince is a absolute genius...one of my favs...but no other musician can get me over MJ
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RachelXD2010 said…
tongue
I love Prince's MUSIC. I'm a big fan of his music, NOT his personality. His personality makes me not even want to listen to his music. Of course I think it's amazing how many instruments he can play, and his songs are equally amazing...but I just prefer Michael Jackson.

MJ's music is just magical. I love his personality, his dancing and his songs. Whoever said it's bias to pick one..well that doesn't make any sense. It's all a matter of opinion. In my opinion MJ has a better voice than Prince and can dance alot better.

Prince is still one of my favorite singers, but no one can beat MJ to me.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NewPowerFUNK said…
cool
Prince!!!!!!!!!!! Way better artist.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr aluckystar said…
PRINCE. Someone could argue he was the greatest artist or enertainer of all time and they would have a good time doing it. Michael Jackson was overrated and Prince was the true artist. He did not need to moonwalk. All Prince needed was his guitar.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JanetJFan said…
heart
I love prince dnt get me wrong yes he is musically talented but MJ is dead but His legacey lives on. i havent seen prince's album beat thriller now who ever beats that gets king or queen. Mj damces better & sings better but Prince plays insturment u say give prince a guitar juss give MJ a pair if shoes and he'll moonwalk his way into the best! Michael Jackson is a AMAZING artist. King Of POP is MJ no artist can replace him not even prince. I think i'll leave prince At PRINCE of POP not KING. MJ is better!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr House34 said…
I don't know Prince..I can't make a statement only because I love Michael.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AndraxJackson said…
crying
HERE I GO AGAIN! >/
Idk Why people compare them 2.Its Rude & Prince nor Michael like that.Please Stop.They R Both Gifted Souls.Michael will always b the King of Pop & Prince the King of Funk.2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH GIFTS!One more thing:Im a Loving Fan 2 Both of them 3ver since I was a lil Girl & 43ver Will b.I Love em With all My Heart and Soul & It hurts me 2 See all this.
I Just Hate when People ask the same dumb Q over & over.
If U Have a Problem with Michael OR Prince,Then go Away :I
Jealous Haterz.It doesnt Matter which is Better.
PLEASE SHOW SOME RESPECT 2 BOTH LEGENDS.<3
I Hope U guys will open up ur Hearts & See the Real Legends of Music.Michael & Prince 43ever & 3ver.Lots of Love 2 them both <3
 HERE I GO AGAIN! >/ Idk Why people compare them 2.Its Rude & Prince nor Michael like that.Please Stop
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Pretend-Rose said…
heart
Personally, I think Prince is a far better artist.

He's way more original, and I think he experimented alot more than Michael.

I still adore Michael though.
 Personally, I think Prince is a far better artist. He's way Mehr original, and I think he experime
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spunkyonyx said…
angelic
There both wonderful and talented musitions but imma got wit prince!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mjjloviinn said…
big smile
both..... , cuz there are things that mj can do that prince cant do and theres things that prince can do that mj cant , so if u were to ask me i'd say they are equally talented and that they are the best artist to sing a song and to dance to a single beat ,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MJgirl said…
big smile
MJ IS TEN TIMES BETTER THEN PRINCE OK DOES NOT PRINCE HAVE THE BIGGEST Selling ALBUM OF ALL TIME NO HE DOES NOT I KNOW YOU GUYS THING PRINCE IS THE KING OF POP BUT HE NOT MICHAEL IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE I AM TEAM MICHAEL JACKSON MICHAEL IS THE KING OF POP MICHAEL IS WAY BETTER THEN PRINCE WILL EVER BE MICHAEL IS BETTER THEN PRINCE I AM A MICHAEL JACKSON FAN i always have been always will be a Michael Jackson fan
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sweetrose809 said…
kiss
yOU KNOW EVERYONE IS INTITLED TO THERE OWN OPINION, HOW EVER WHEN IT COMES TO THE LATE GREAT MICHAEL JACKSON AND THE HARD WORKING MAN PRINCE, THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY COMPAREING AT ALL. PRINCE PLAYES MORE INSTRUMENTS THAN MICHAEL JACKSON EVER DID. ITS DIFFERENT GIFTS FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE. PRINCE IS A HARD HARD WORKER HE IS STILL DOING HIS THING AND LOOKS VERY WELL DOING IT. MICHAEL JACKSON WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBER AS A GIFTED CHILD STARTEING OFF WITH THE JACKSON 5 AND BECOMING ONE OF THE BEST ENTERTAINER OF HIS TIME. I THINK IF HE WAS STILL ALIVE HE WOULD DEFINATELY GIVE PRINCE SOME COMPETITION, HOW EVER IT WOULD BE NO BIGGIE TO PRINCE BECAUSE HE CAN AND ALWAYS WILL STAND ON HIS OWN... PRINCE DO YOUR THING, DO YOUR THING... KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND GOD FIRST AND YOU WILL DO GOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.. GOD BLESS YOU.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cdog said…
I think that people are missing the point of this thread.I asked who is th better "Artist" talentwise.Which has nothing to do with albums sold,charity given,media hype,or how either one of them looked or their lifestyle
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MJgirl said…
heart
NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU SAY PRINCE IS I STILL LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND ONLY MICHAEL PRINCE IS A GOOD SINGER BUT MICHAEL IS MY IDOL AND MY ROLE MODEL I JUST DONT LIKE PRINCE LIKE I SAID BE FOR I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A MICHAEL JACKSON FAN I ALWAYS WILL BE A MICHAEL JACKSON FAN I LOVE YOU MICHAEL
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sammiexox said…
Prince & Mj are both very diffrent
but i have to say Prince sorry Mj
Vor mehr als einem Jahr angelstar72 said…
heart
Michael mat he r.i.p was great but 2 ME PRINCE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE GREATS IM A RIDE OR DIE PRINCE FAN THATS REAL TALK !!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheDirtyDiana said…
tongue
Both, i dont think they should even be compared because Prince and MJ made likeee different types of music. they were both pop artists but just totally different styles.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darlene623 said…
heart
PRINCE
Vor mehr als einem Jahr OmerBhattisBaby said…
heart
Michael jackson is the King i love him so much,But prince is sooo unique,and when i see prince peforming i start crying he is the best he is a genius, so michael is when he starts dancing im in heaven <3 ...cant choose..i say both::::::: I love them sooo much.......true gifts from god
 Michael jackson is the King i Liebe him so much,But prince is sooo unique,and when i see prince pefor
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Orange97 said…
heart
I think Prince is way better than MJ: I like Michael, but he's more commercial... Prince is more original, he sings like a God and plays guitar like a God.
 I think Prince is way better than MJ: I like Michael, but he's Mehr commercial... Prince is Mehr orig
Vor mehr als einem Jahr meganbabytucker said…
Michael sings better that's for sure and dances better, but prince can really play and he might be a little better fanwise
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fwfernandez22 said…
Prince never expected easy listenings but thatś an artist
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SKIPPER_JENN said…
Both are good on their ways.
Michael was awsome!! So as Prince!!
but they were soooo diferent
I prefer Prince because he focus the music in what makes MUSIC ALIVE, he really loves to create music, he defend his music untill the end , he fight for his rights specially HIS MUSIC Because they were HIS creations. Both are good, Michael was very talented too and both send messages thru their music.
 Both are good on their ways. Michael was awsome!! So as Prince!! but they were soooo diferent I p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Princelover1fan said…
heart
Prince totally!!!!I mean who doesn't?Prince can do WAY more things than Michael Jackson can do!!!Sorry Michael!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bronzova said…
Prince! Without a doubt.I'm a musician. Those who really dig music will admit that Prince is a genius that one should compare not to Jackson but to Mozart. And the funniest thing is that I first loved Michael's songs but it ended the very minute I dived into Prince's music. That explains all.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amapinduzi012 said…
I love them so much I can't even bare to choose because it is to hard to choose