Prince Michael Jackson Baby Baby Justin Bieber

tiver posted on Apr 05, 2010 at 10:31PM
ohh ohhh ohhhh ohhh i know u love me i no u do just shout whenever and im with u u are my love u are my heart and we will never ever be apart are we an idol girl were playing were just friends but are we saying baby baby ohhh gosh i love that song he is somethin that makes my whole in my heart better all over againjust listen 2 his music okay

Prince Michael Jackson 29 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PrinceMJluv said…
I like the song but seriously, I don't care about Justin Bieber. Maybe on the JUSTIN BIEBER fan club I would've but this is the PRINCE JACKSON fanclub
Vor mehr als einem Jahr paloma97ppb said…
Yeah PrinceMJluv! he song reminds me of prince but , go post this on the JB fanspot
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 19252628 said…
This is prince's fanclub not justin's so you have to talk about prince.please please
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DarynRoxHard said…
we dont care about justin bieber!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pmjluv said…
big smile
justin bieberr isd bisexuial yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­ah
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mrs_Princeymj said…
Hey, i loveee this song so much! but would you please mind posting them on Justins fanpop club? its getting annoying, thanks x
big smile
yeah
Vor mehr als einem Jahr love_mjackson said…
heart
sorry but you got the lyrics wrong haha.
you know you love me, i know you care. just shout whenever, and ill be there. you are my love, you are my heart, and we will never ever ever be apart. ill be an idol, girl were playing, were just friends. what are you saying. but theres another as i look right in her eyes, my first love broke my heart for the first time and i was like baby baby baby noo♥
justinnnn biiieeebbbberrr <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ktluvzprince said…
angry
I like the song but this club is for PRINCE!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
big smile
Thanks guys, you got the song in my head! ....so catchyy! I <3 IT!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pmjlover1997 said…
angry
I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER TIVER, U DON'T GET IT!ALL U CARE IZ ABOUT JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER! WE LUV PRINCE AND THAT'S THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER TIVER, U DON'T GET IT!ALL U CARE IZ ABOUT JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER! WE LUV PRINCE
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TLCMichaelfan02 said…
laugh
omg, that picture is hilarious ^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr prince_luver said…
Pls post this on his fanclub....i'm begging you! PLS! Justin bieber is getting seriously on my fucking nerves!!!! lol....btw like the pic!!!! :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr raachel96 said…
monkey
Tiver, stop posting things about Justin Biber. This is a PRINCE JACKSON fanclub. If you want to sing JB lyrics or post JB pics, go to HIS damn fanclub.
pmjlover1997, that picture is gay.
justin bieber is amazingly hot and hes has amazing hair.
if you dont like hm then you have some serious problems,
he is the biggest hottie everr.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PrinceMJluv said…
@love_mjackson, I happen to like the person Justin Bieber and his music. But I don't think he's gay. But I don't think he's hotter than Michael. lmao
ooh, i never thought about that haha
michael jacksons way hotter but justins second :)
Nah nah lol prince is second and justin third :)
lol
michael, justin, prince
3rds good too! :)
its cause justin got the cool hair and all haha
big smile
Lol yeah he's hair is cool
yep, he blow drys it. im kind of a stalker lol, i know everything about him >:)
meh
I like him, but he doesn't belong on the PRINCE fanclub. He belongs in his OWN. :)
hmmm
Hey, All you F***ing Haters,

IM WARNING YOU! dont get on my nerves! your pissing me off already as it is!! Justins cool, if you hate him just keep it to yourselves! it hurts and annoys other people.

MJ wouldnt be proud of what your saying about one of his Fans! think before you speak or even type. x

I love Prince but that doesnt mean i hate Justin, hes done nothing, Prince probably listens to his music!

p.s sorry for losing my temper, i had to. just to get it out x =/
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
smile
We're just saying. No one should post stuff about him on a PRINCE fanclub. okkkaaaayy??
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lucaslover528 said…
agree. Keep justin OUTTA HERE!
smile
Yes, I know and thats what i even said at the top of this page. im just trying to get thru to some people (not all of you) that Justin's a Michael Jackson fan just like us and we shouldnt diss him by saying things like hes gay or anything. the person who posted that inappropriate picture of him like a woman is immature, thats all im saying for now.

I hope you guys are getting what im going on about, as some of you know i dont usually get mad like this but some people are acting unnecessary and it needed to be said. please understand?

Thanks x
angry
funny pcture
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wolfgirl11 said…
the biebs i gay srry
Vor mehr als einem Jahr saramj96 said…
Yeah this is annoying there has been like 1000 posts of JB on here lately and its getting annoying we don't like him, we like Prince.