. You have to use at least 3 versions of the adaptations
. It has to be 800X100
. Deadline: June 1st
. Some adaptations on becca85's post below
last edited on May 11, 2010 at 09:27PM

Stolz und Vorurteil 20 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr becca85 said…
Look at that. You already have some of the guideline ideas I had come up with. Since you'll probably receive an update for the comment I posted on the pick, I won't waste any more time, by reposting my thoughts here.

I can't wait to come up with something!!

One more idea that came to mind...perhaps you can list the film versions up there (^^) so participants are aware of all of the adaptations out there (I personally know of six: 3 that adhere to the novel the majority of the time, 2 that are modern variations and 1 that is a very, VERY loose adaptation).
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nandacavalieri said…
Oh great idea! But I have no idea about the adaptation, only the '05 and the 40 something movies. And the BBC one
link

link

link

link

link

link

There are a couple more out there, but it seems that these are the six most popular ones.
yay! Thanks :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hindaa said…
let me get this in the right way.. this is a banner contest right? and i should include at least three versions of the movie??
yes, you and more people, I hope, make banners and then I'll make a pick in this spot to choose the new one ;)
For anyone who is interested, I posted photos from the 1980 BBC adaptation in this club. They might have gotten lost in the depths, but I will try and search for them, so you can have some images to choose from, should you decide to include that adaptation.
link they are. If you are unable to view the link, just search "P&P 1980" in the club as that is what I capped them all as.
Here's my first! Was there going to be a cap on submissions or should I go wild?

From left to right: Lizzy (2005), Lizzy and Darcy (1980), Lizzy and Darcy handtouch overlaid by the title (1995), Lizzy and Darcy (1995), Darcy (2005)
 Here's my first! Was there going to be a kappe on submissions oder should I go wild? From left to righ
My second submission. I don't like to rely on black backgrounds, but they work the best with the images I am trying to use.

From left to right (these are all images of Lizzy and Darcy): 1980, 1940, 2005, 1995, 2003, 2004

I tried to focus on images that had them facing one another.
 My Sekunde submission. I don't like to rely on black backgrounds, but they work the best with the imag
smirk
Am I the only participating in this? Or does everyone else have tons of cool banners in hiding and are simply waiting until the submission deadline to post them all and reveal them in all their glory?
hahaha! I'll make it at some point (but Lost just ended so it's the only thing I can think about right now)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ppv said…
wink
I'm planning to participate, I just don't have enough time now :)
big smile
YAY!! I was just curious!!

You know, I was never much of a Lost fan. I watched the first season, but then I "lost" interest in it. My brother has the entire series (minus the presently ended season), so I may give it another shot.
mischievous
**poke, poke**
Dude, completely forgot about this! sorry!

so I may give it another shot.
yes, yes, yes! :D
big smile
I may make a few more banners when I get home tonight. We'll see. I feel like I have so much to do on FanPop, but when I get on in the evenings, nothing ever comes to mind.
Hope that's not too late.
 Hope that's not too late.
That's great ppv!!
smile
^THanks!