Pokemon A One of a Kind Journey (POKEMON RP)

EeveeOak500 posted on Feb 16, 2014 at 11:19PM
Ok so u start your adventure in any region and hometown and you choose your started and make friends. Also adventures are ahead, encounters with legends and mysterious pokemon. Winning gym badges, entering contest, and catching pokemon.

OC sheet

name
appearance
bio
other
hometown
pokemon team

Pokemon 195 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 195

Vor mehr als einem Jahr EeveeOak500 said…
name- Alex
age-13 *started late*
gender-male
appearance-pic
bio-?
other-?
hometown- Twinleaf town,Sinnoh
pokemon team - Turtwig(torta) *So far*
 name- Alex age-13 *started late* gender-male appearance-pic bio-? other-? hometown- Twinleaf to
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pipiqueen said…
name -irene
age -15
gender -female
appearance -pic
bio -she was a one and only child of the richest bussinessmen,and she grew up with the royalty!she enjoys cooking,especially teas,and yes,she was treated everywhere like a queen,and ofcourse,she grew tired of it and left to seek adventures!
other -
hometown -hearthome city,sinnoh
pokemon team -infernape,misdreaves
 name -irene age -15 gender -female appearance -pic bio -she was a one and only child of the riche
(thanks for joining)
pipiqueen commented…
my pleasure! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pokemonfan909 said…
Name: Riha
Appearance- pic
Bio- Riha is a tomboy. She's on her road to collecting the rarest pokemons and wants to become the greatest trainer of all time.
Other- Despite everything she's usually shy around people and doesn't really like human company much. She grew up alone with her younger brother. After her younger brother passed away, she set out to fulfil his dream which was to see his sister become a great trainer.
Hometown- Cerulean City.
Pokemon team- So far...Only a Pikachu and a Squirtel, and an Eevee which follows her around
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Riha Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance- pic Bio- Riha is a tomboy. She's on her road to c
(Hey)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Taika said…
(Whatt'sup EeveeOak!)

Name:Shain

Appearance:Tan skin,white hair,and purple eyes.A white t-shirt,with a black unzipped hoodie over it.Also,purple pants,and white tennis shoes.Black fingerless gloves.

Bio:Shain was always distant from other people.He doesn't really hte people being around him,buthe grew up alone and raised himself,so he isn't used to having friends,or nything of the sort.Because of this,Shain is very quiet,but he isn't shy.He is also very level-headed and great thinker and strategist.He is calm,cool,and collected,and very much a lone-wolf type of person,even though he doesn't try to be.

Other:His eyes,which are purple,sometimes scare people.

Hometown:Pallet town

Poke'mon team:Munchlax
pokemonfan909 commented…
Oh lord! Seriously, you're characters hot. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Taika commented…
....XD...really?I hadn't even thought about that,but....hmm.... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
QueenofthePika commented…
He really is, a bit, I guess... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Hey It's been a while Taika)
(Yeep!It sure has!You still feelin sick,Death The kid?*Cough*Name still isn't symetrical,neither is picture*Cough*)
(a little but i'll be fine)
(ahem!can we start?)
(oh sure lol)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Advance-Artist said…
smile
Oh, hold on!
Name- Akira
Age- 12
Gender- Female
Appearance- Light blue hair, white tank top, dark green eyes.
Bio- Lived on a ranch before starting her pokemon journey, always surround by love from her friends an pokemon. She’s timid and shy at time, but she can be outgoing when she’s in a good mood!
Home town: Littlroot (hoenn)
Pokemon team- Eevee, Skitty, Mareep, Buizel, Torchic, and Riolu
(thanks for joining)
(Um,.. EeveeOak..can I have a late entrance coz I'll be a bit busy during march and end-feb?)
EeveeOak500 commented…
ok Vor mehr als einem Jahr
pokemonfan909 commented…
thanks a lot! ^_^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Wonderfullness is shining within my soul,and righteousness leaks through my skin!A magical being of awesome power hs descended to earth,to enchant the mortals of this world with his power!Welcome,the dashing,prodigal son!Taikamodo the great!

-Best.Entrance.EVER!)

Shin sat on his roof,his silver hair swaying slowly with the breeze.The sun was shining,as expected in summer,and the sky was a saphire blue color,and the few white puffy clouds floated harmlessly through the air.It was a quiet morning,as expected,considering how few people his age lived where he was.It was always quiet there,and he enjoyed it most of the time.His black hoodie,which was never zipped,also light blowed through the air while still attatched to his body.His hands were behind his head,where his mid-length shaggy white hair resided,just above his shoulders.He had no worries right now,no problems or stress.He rarely got to battle here,at least against other trainers,because of the lack of a descent population.Becuse of this,he didn't get to use his countless strategies against other trainers very often.He didn't mind,as he had barely any friends,and didn't battle often.It wasn't that he didn't enjoy battling.It was fun to watch,and fun t do every once in a while.But he didn't like harming otherpoke'mon,even in battle4,and even if he knew they'd be fine.Maybe,he was just too nice.He didn't know.To his left was his partner,and only poke'mon,Munchlax.This was one of the few times that Munchlax wasn't chasing fter something for food.Despite it's food cravings,however,Munchlax was very loyal,and friendly.Munchlax was calmly laying next to him.He smiled a little,and then closed his eyesl.He wasn't going to sleep,but his eyes were irritated by the sun,so he closed them.
(agree)
Alex woke up and got ready for today. After breakfast he goes outside with his partner torta (turtwing)
“Today is the day Torta, where we start our journey and meet new friend”
“Turt turtwig!!!”
“Now let’s go!”
Shain remained quiet,his eyes remaining closed and Munchlax remaining quiet as well.That is,until a boy's loud voice,along with a turtwig's,Broke the comfortable morning peace with a voice of excitement.Today was the day they all planned on leaving,and goingg on their journney,so he understood what Alex felt.He climbed down,Munchlax following suit.Soon,they were near the thin line between home,and starting their journey.But he decided to wait for Alex to catch up.They weren't exactly 'friends',but they were on friendly terms,so to speak.Either way,he stopped,along with Munchlax,and patiently waited for the shouting boy to reach where he was.
(Can I just get this intro thingie done? I thought up one?)
Riha sat on the highest branch she could reach of her favourite tree.
'I wonder if people really become stars after death,' she thought. Then, she let go of the thought, 'that was so childish.'
A wild Caterpie came near her, probably wondering what on Earth a human girl was doing on its branch.
She smiled at the Caterpie, and then looked back at the sky.
She opened her mouth and the words of a song long unsung came back and she sang:

'Deep in the meadow under the willow,
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow,
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes,
For when its morning, the sun will rise...

'Here its safe, here its warm
Here the daisies guide you from every harm-"

Her words were cut short as a warm tear rolled down her eyes...Her little brother's lullaby. That's what the song was. Never in her life had Riha felt so alone.

(How was that?...Its actually the first time I've ever done this...)
Shain looked up,when he heard what he assumed was singing.After hearing the song,or lullaby,he looked around a little more,until he spotted someone,a girl by the looks of it,in a tree,who seemed to be lightly crying.Knowing every kid close to his age,he soon identified her as Riha."Hey,you there,in the tree!Are you alright?"He asked,his Munchlax right next to him.

(Really?First?Well,not bad!)
(voila!you two are probably the best rp pair ever.............(p.s-not a compliment!XD)

irene was walking!"you won't believe i'm lost again!"she says in a whiny tone!infernape who was by her side sweatdrops...."and it's all your fault!"she says pointing at the poor pokemon .infernape gave her a look as if to say "what did i do?"
"well,you were the one who went after that starlee...."irene says annoyed.....
"rrr...rrr..r.r"infernape shouts something back in an angry voice too...
"fine !now your blaming me!"she says and stomps off.....
infernape walks like that too.....when they hear a song....a lullaby actually....
"what was that?''irene says"let's check it out ,then!"she says following the voice!
(pipiqueen, seriously?Why?)

"Hey, you there, in the tree! Are you alright?"

The voice shocked Riha and brought her out of the reverie (dream) she was in.

She looked down from the tree to see a boy, probably around her own age looking at her.
He probably wasn't from this area, because most people didn't approach her. She was known for not being sociable.
Curiousity got the better of her and she free-fell from the tree to land gracefully on her own feet.
A small Eevee leaped down beside her and climbed its way on top of her head. Despite the presence of a stranger, Riha smiled at its antics.

"So there you are, Sharnid," she said to the Eevee. "I was wondering where'd you'd gone."
She scratched it behind its ears.
Then, she shifted her attention to the boy in front of her. The carefree expression in her eyes soon changed to one of great mistrust and suspicion.
"Who are you?" she asked the boy.

(Thanks, Taika~san. Btw, are you done with the 3rd chapter of your fanfic?)
Alex starts running towards the nearest route with torta
"t-t-t turt turt twig" *stops running and Alex stops and looks at torta* "what's wrong torta...oh i know" *picks up torta then starts running again* "i guess u aren't a good runner" *laughs a little and continues running then stops again* "there has to be a faster way" *looks around* "oh i see a short cut all we have to do is run through the tall grass then well be there...fast and easy" *starts running in the tall grass*
(oh c'mon!don't take it seriously!i was just joking!)

she sees riha with another boy....."where you singing?"she asks unable to contain herself !"it was amzing!you've got such a beautiful voice!"irene says winking!
(Alright.... xD Its was sort of shocking...)

Another girl came into view. She was pretty in a rich sort of way. She had an eager and friendly way, any other person would have welcomed it but it put Riha on guard.
She leapt up on the nearest branch of the tree, and looked down on the two beings before her.

Then, she addressed the girl. " I was...," she said raising her eyebrow. "Maybe you'd like to tell me why you are here and who you are?"
A small voice in Riha's mind whispered, 'That is not how you deal with compliments.'
She ignored the voice.
(*long whistle* I gotta disappear now...See you folks on 26th March)
(aw.........seems like the rp's dead!your goin' and taika and eeveeoak seem to have forgotten..........oh well!)
(Crap! I don't want this rp to go dead! I really like it...can you remind them?)
(hm.........i'll remind them........)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TAIKAMODO said…
(I didn't forget!I just had some hospital tests!*Grumbles about living in a hospital*Anyway,i'm back,and in action!)
Shin closed his eyes for a brief second.He then quickly scanned every intricate detial of the entire area,and found out a few things.First,there was a dried tear on her face.This revealed that the song she was singing probably held some emotional connection to her,and based off of the words,it was likely a lullaby.Second,the area was quite isolated,or out of the way,seperate.Not many people came trhrough here,he could tell,and based off of her response to the other girl's compliment,she was very much a loner,probably not used to being complimented,and was very defensive.

Having realised all of this information,he decided to say something first."Before i answer this question of whoo i am,i suggest you calm down.Being on such high an alarm over a simple compliment,is unnessisary anxiety.I can confirm none of us here have any ill intentions towards you...then again,i'm a stranger,and being discovered by multiple strangers is good reason to be on edge,especially if you're used to being alone,in a place like this..."Shin started off."Anyway,my name is Shin.The poke'mon next to me is Munchlax."Munchlax looked up at it's trainer,before returning to digging through it's fur,until it found a doughnut.
irene shrugged "you know...shin's right............"she says keeping a hand on riha's shoulder "i'm irene!what's your name?"
Riha looked at both of them. The boy did speak sense.
Sharnid (the Eevee) got of her back and sniffed at the two of them and wagged his tail.

'Its becoming more and more like a dog,' Riha thought.

She smiled at the two strangers. It had been long since she'd had any friends, and they seemed like a good way to start again...

"I'm Riha,"she said. "And this is Sharnid," pointing at the Eevee.
"Nice to meet you, and Irene.." she said, hesitantly, "thank you for your earlier compliment."

(Why do you live in a hospital?)
"my pleasure!"irene said..."now,let's see,sharnid huh?"she says bending down and patting the little eevee
"no would anyone care for a tea?"she asked ,it was her fav things of all in the world ,serving teas!

(well,taika,i think your at the hospital again,and.....um.....good luck!)
Riha smiled at Sharnid's immediate reaction to Irene's patting.

'She seems like a nice girl, ' thought Riha.
"I think Sharnid likes you," she said, bending down beside Irene
"i guess so..."irene replies,"now would you like to meet ferro?"she asks letting out an infernape..
"fer....."the pokemon growled before grinning at riha...........
(Well,i was born with an illness that keeps me in the hospital.I almost never leave,and sometimes the medication stuff they give me knocks me out for a few days,or weeks.And since i'm here practically here every day,including right now,i just say i live in the place.Anyway,i'm back!)

Shin noticed a few more things in his quiet observations.Irene,seemed to have a large amount of money,likely the child of a buisness owner.Besides that,she was younger than him,at least he thought she was.Riha was smiling now,which seemed near impossible before.He guessed his earlier statement helped to ease whatever hesitance she had to be friendly with them.After finishing all of his observations,he spoke again."Infernape,huh?So,are you native to sinnoh then?"He asked.
(i'm glad,your alright!)

(hm.....shin sounds like sherlock holmes!)

"yup!hearthome city,what about you shin?"she asked........
(I guess so!The only thing missing is,"It's elementary my dear watson!")

Shin hesitated for a bit,and for a moment looked a little depressed,but answered."I don't have any real home.I'm an orphan,and have been moving around a long ime.Iv'e only been here aboutt two years,actually.My parents died a long time ago,about the time i was born."He struggled to keep his composure,but succeeded in keeping up the emotionless thing going on.Though it wasn't hard to notice how hard it was for him to do so.
(exactly!have you seen the t'v show,'sherlock'?it's awsm-est sherlock version ever!i'm totally in love with it!especially benedict cumbermatch plays sherlock so well!!!)

irene,for a moment,wished she could travel back in time and erase the moment she asked shin about his hme..."oh...i..i am sorry,i mean,i din't know it would be so hard for,you....i should have known.....but i didn't,but i guess i should check ,well how am i supo.."she paused as she realized she was speaking all mixed up she squeezed her hands before replying,"all i mean is that i am sorry........"
pipiqueen commented…
1 doubt-is it shin oder shain..??? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(1 answer-Shin.)

Shin sweat dropped."Uh...it's cool,no need to get all worked up..."Shin said,attempting to get irene to stop overdoing it.She was saying so much at once,it was hurting his head."There was no way you could've known about my past,although,i believe iv'e heard your name before...but i can't remember where...oh!That's right!Ms.Reese!"Shin exclaimed.Then,realising that nobody knew who that was,explained."Uh,Ms.Reese is this woman that adopted me.She's the Sister of some buisness owner...."He started.

"She told me once about her brother,some buisness owner guy,and then she started raving about some 'beautiful neece',and mentioned your name...i believe that's wher iv'e heard your name before,from Ms.Reece...."He explained.
(check your character sheet please........XDD)

"you mean aunt reece!yeah,she's really,you know,aunt-ish?well,very loving actually.....i think it's been very long since i saw her.......and yes, i remember.........she mentioned about adopting someone..............oh,it was you!what a co-incidense........."irene says shrugging...................
(@Taika: I see...I'm sorry for asking...I hope you get better... @pipiqueen I LOVE SHERLOCK!!! Its awesome!!!)

Riha patted the Infernape.
"Nice to meet you, Ferro," she said, and she pulled out a box of Pokemon food from her pockets.

She looked at Shin- his statement had caught her attention. "Well..I guess that sort of makes two of us, she said looking at him. You shouldn't worry anymore though," she said putting a hand on his shoulder. "We'll be your friends and your family, won't we Irene?" she said, smiling a sad smile.

Then, she gave an impish sort of grin. 'But then, I guess you guys are family anyway... I'm the outsider?"
(coool!another sherlock fan!!!!!!! isn't benedict cumbermatch....just.....the best ever???)

"hm..........riha's right.....you sort of have become my cousin....."irene says putting a thinking look on,"yes..........riha's right!we'll be your friends or family or......"suddenly her X-Transavier rang before she could complete her sentence.........she opened it and an elderly looking women appeared on the scree she said~"irene,are you alright dear?i was so worried when the maid said you left a note saying 'your going to seek adventures'....oh my...."
"since when do you care?"irene asked her smile disappearing
~"what do you mean dear?"
"i mean,all you did was talk to me on this screen.....i don't even remember the last time i even saw you....!"irene said her eyes filling up...
~"dear...no..."her mothers voice was breaking..."i can't bear to..." the connection was cut off before her mom could say anything more...........
Shin was silent.Figuring that it wasn't his buisness as to irene's relatinship with her mother,he moved on to other things."Uh...."He wan' sure how to change the subject."Well,you guys are right about us all being friends,and family now....and i guess that technically,irene would be my youunger cousin...."He paused again."So,riha,you could be like...our sister i guess?"Shin looked to be in thought."Well,i guess for now,i won't overthink it...."
"i am probably your elder cousin......."irene says pretty much in a better manner as she din't want to spoil the mood.....
"Well, as for now there's other things to think now,cuz i have to attend a very important ceremony at the royal palace........."
"Elder?How old are you?I'm fifteen,you don't look older than twelve!"Shin said,crossing his arms.Then,he looked confused."Wait,royal palace?"
"hey.......i'm as tall as you and i'm not twelve!i'm fifteen too...."irene said,"the royal palace ,yes,you know princess salvia ,right?...."before she could reply the X-Transavier rung again........."excuse me!"she said opening it,"i told you i'll be there!"irene said in an annoyed voice..........
~"then you better be quick..."a man's voice came from the screen
"right...."she said closing the screen....
"i gotta hurry....."she said,"would you all like to come too?"
"Sure,noth'in else to do i guess..."Shin said,shrugging."You game Munchlax?"He asked,turning to his currenty eating poke'mon."Munch,Munchlax!"Was it's answer,whichmeant,'Sure,as long as there's food!'.Shin sweat dropped."Uh....okay.."
(Agreed! He's so totally awesome as Sherlock!!!! I love him!!!)

Riha laughed at Shin's suggestion. "Sister?..I'm a pro at that role! Sharnid used to say that I'm a perfect sister."
She looked wide-eyed at Irene. "You're fifteen?... Well, I guess I could come, though people might stare at the two of you for walking with the Ghost of Cerulean City...Coming, Sharnid?"

Sharnid looked at Riha curiously, wondering why she'd had a sudden change of heart. Then it sniffed again at Shin and Irene, wagged its tail and leapt on Riha's shoulder.
"That's my pup!" she said. Then, pulling out a box of Pokemon food from her back pocket, she held it before Munchlax.
"Here you go, li'l one, " she said. "Food for you."
pokemonfan909 commented…
(Question, wasn't Shin with Alex in the beginning of the rp? What's he doing in Cerulean City, without his team mate?) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(me too...!ah.......which is your fav episode?mine would be 'the sign of three' the best man's speech......was totally awsm,i mean,i couldn't take my eyes off the tv!)

"huh?do i look so young....?"irene asked frowning,""ghost of the cerulean city?what do you mean?"she asked............it made no sense at all...............