Piraten der Karibik Things Du notice/connect

inmate62890 posted on Jun 22, 2007 at 04:21AM
okay so i was looking back on all three of the movies and everytime i watch it i notice more and more detail about the movie, here is a forum to discuss what you have noticed.

for an example:
In the third movie, at the end of the movie jack has his mother's head on his belt.

Piraten der Karibik 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crazy4pirates07 said…
But wasn't it like his brother or something who had the mom on the belt? Because he's like, how's Mom? and then the guy holds it up, and he says good then, or something
Vor mehr als einem Jahr inmate62890 said…
that was suppose to be his father and if you didnt know Captain Teague was played by keith richards, who johnny depp inspired jack sparrow off of.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RandomGirl15 said…
Calypso tells Will Turner that he's got a touch of destiny about him in the second movie and again in the third before he ultimately ends up as captain of the flying dutchman
Vor mehr als einem Jahr iluvjesse said…
I noticed all that!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr danni-obel said…
i think its cool how mr gibbs is on one off the govoners ships at the start of the first 1, and then hes a pirate, then in the 2nd potc norington says to him "my storys the same, just one chpter behind."
it sort of shows the 2 paths he could take, he could be a pirate (like gibbs) or he couls go back to the east india trading company (which he did).
i just thaugh it was cool how they did it all that way.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr adieee said…
Pretty much all of that plus
1. When Will asks Tia Dalma what was in Davy Jones' chest he sounds american
2. Elizabeth has the kiss of death
Vor mehr als einem Jahr adieee said…
Pretty much all of that plus
1. When Will asks Tia Dalma what was in Davy Jones' chest he sounds american
2. Elizabeth has the kiss of death