Pikachu Allegiances of The Clan of Lightning

ichigocat posted on May 31, 2010 at 06:56PM
You can be more than one character! (Like Me!)Tell me who you want to be in the comments of this forum. Make up your own characters; there are no pre-made! Also, if you have read the Warriors Series by Erin Hunter, you can give your character a name like those cats. If you haven't, don't fret, you can still use a regular name!
-
Leader:
~Thunderstar(ichigocat) a She-Pikachu with lightning-colored eyes. Her cheeks are black instead of red, and small black triangles point downwards of the black part of her ears
-
Deputy(Second In Charge):
-
Alpha:
~Moonrise(bluestarluver10) a small, but strong dark yellow She-Pikachu. Has blue eyes
(Apprentice = Swiftpaw)
-
Med(Doctor):
-
Adults:
-
Kids:
~Swiftpaw(ichigocat) A small, young, not very strong She-Pikachu that had recently evolved from Pichu to Pikachu. She is very friendly and quick. She has red-warm eyes. Her tail is spiked at the end. Something must have happened to her when she evolved-her tail is still black!
-
Kits:
-
Queens(Soon-to-be-mothers):
-
Elders:
-
Enviroment: Our camp is a medium-sized clearing that is filled with grass in the corner of the forest. A bright forest where it snows a lot during winter and is very hot in the summer. There is a river running through the middle of the forest. Make sure no kits try to jump across!
-
Prey: Rattata, Pidgey, Magikarp
-
Other IMPORTANT Info: In this Pikachu are mammals! Also, we have claws and teeth, there is blood. No fainting, but there is death. Our 'heaven' is the Clan of The Night Sky.
last edited on May 31, 2010 at 08:05PM

Pikachu 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ichigocat said…
Moonrise, can you teach me how to hunt Pidgey's and Rattata's now?

~Swiftpaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bluestarluver10 said…
yes, follow me. *walks into the forest*

~Moonrise
*sniffs*
I can smell a Pidgey! Show me what to do!
*sniffs*
whispers: It's up there, in that tree.
*nudges nose in direction of the tree in front of them*

~Swiftpaw
*Moonrise left and is offline now we'll continue training later*

~Swiftpaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chaykittie said…
sunny
can i be LightningPaw?
A small, yet gental pichu that has the colors of Pikachu?(pikachu colored pichu)
but eyes are as cool blue as the velvet sky?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chaykittie said…
Can i be SpikePaw? a notched eared pichu?

And can i be ShockPaw? a pikachu colored pichu?