Peter Pan Meerjungfrauen and Sirens

0YouCanFly0 posted on Feb 02, 2016 at 01:37PM
Hi, I just thought I'd post something for those who are curious about mermaids and sirens :)

Like Dorothy (Devynn), my first experience with sirens wasn't the best. When my Lost Boy first took me to Neverland, the first creatures I noticed were the sirens. I made the mistake of flying away from him, and I swooped down to see them. Immediately, they leapt from the water and attempted to attack me! Luckily, before any damage could be done, he sweapt down, grabbed my hand, and pulled me back up where we pretty much just hung out by the clouds for a few minutes.

After everything had calmed down a little, he lead me down to Mermaid Lagoon and we kneeled on a rock/patch of grass. A woman with red hair emerged her head from the water and swam up to us. She smiled, and she kind of just looked at me for awhile without saying much.

My third experience (on like my fourth trip to Neverland) was still calm. I was with a boy. I can't remember if it was Peter or my Lost Boy (btw, he is called Gabriel :)) or maybe just another boy (There was a tall boy who I met in the woods who kind of looked like a younger version of Hook from Pan, but i dont think it was him). Whoever it was looked at me and said "ready?". I suddenly dived into this body of water. It was kind of dark, but there were some areas of light so I could see well enough to see where I was going). There was no motion for a few seconds, but then I saw a group of people (they looked like either young adults or teenagers) rush past me in the water. I was started and, tbh, a little scared (I've always been kinda skeptical of certain sea creatures), but they didn't hurt me and I knew the boy was very closeby. They just kinda swam past, almost like a race with each other or something.

My experiences came to show me that all sirens are different. Some are VERY mean, others are sweet, but tbh all of them need to know they can trust you (if they are the good ones that don't just decide to be mean right away).

So, I just wanna tell you guys that if you ever meet a siren, I advise you to stay with Peter or a Lost Boy, don't judge them right away, and if they try to harm you, keep your distance from that specific siren or sirens.

This is just info I've obtained from my experiences :) if you have any questions or comments feel free to comment or post :) :) :)

Peter Pan No Antworten