Peter Facinelli Films Peter as been in. (:

AliceHaleCullen posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 07:47PM
Which films did you like Peter in and why?
 Which films did Du like Peter in and why?
save

Peter Facinelli 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SETHRA_Cullen said…
mischievous
uhm....i saw only twilight and clips from other movies... i love twilight... i'm so biased!!! i'll say twilight... vamps have their fashion... :)
i love also angela... cmon!! peter is too hot as the devil!! i'd start killing people if i knew he was the one who was waiting for me in the hell!! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AliceHaleCullen said…
big smile
same here hahahaha :D
he's so gorgeous! <3
fastlanes awesome too.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ficka88 said…
wink
In Fastlane he was awesome, sexy, great, cool, etc.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SETHRA_Cullen said…
smirk
here in italy they' didn't air fastlane since i was 6... so i couldn't see it :( but... the clips and the pictures seemed great!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cullencloud9 said…
The lather effect. He was so hot and he was a 26 year old guy that still got a lot of ass.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr forksandspoons said…
well i know he has been in twilight DUHH n i think he was in nurse jackie but anyway all i know 4 positive is that i met him!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amyroxs said…
1. Twilight Saga because he is a very good looking as a Vampire,

2. Nurse Jackie because he is a crack up in these episodes of Nurse Jackie :D hahahahaha he just makes me laugh my head off.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr love_bites said…
heart
well Twilight, obviously. I just saw Loosies, but the concept was inapropriate. He did write and produce the movie, though, so...ya
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vivicorn2001 said…
smile
I loved him in Twilight. His acting talents, accents, cuteness, personality fit Carlisle so much.
 I loved him in Twilight. His Schauspielen talents, accents, cuteness, personality fit Carlisle so much.