Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction Box Of Evil

sparkles3 posted on Dec 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
disclaimer: i only own the characters i made
rating: G
some info: this happens immediately after the Titan War, in this, no one has ever seen Pandora's Box, and it is a box.
and now, the story:
i was guarding our flag during capture the flag when i tripped on something. i looked down. it was a small box that was shut tightly. i bent down to pick it up. on the bottom, Pandora was engraved in the box. i looked at it, amazed. it was actually Pandora's Box. i opened the lid a tiny bit. something sparkly inside caused me to open it. inside was the prettiest necklace i'd ever seen. i ran my fingers over the chain. a chill went down my spine. almost unconsciously, i slipped it around my neck. it had a little heart symbol on a stunning silver chain. on the heart, were scratches to make it look like a broken heart. i flipped it around in my fingers and was so distracted that i didn't see Percy sneak up behind me and grab the flag. a voice spoke in my head, "turn around, quickly!" i spun around to see Percy holding the flag. i put my blade to his throat. "going somewhere, scum?" i asked in a voice that didn't seem to be my own. Percy dropped the flag but i didn't, or i couldn't take my blade away from his neck. i tried to move my limbs, but found myself unsuccessful. "Percy, help me." i could only whisper. the necklace got unbearably hot. the world faded into darkness.
TO BE CONTINUED

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 54 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...