Percy Jackon Sekunde Movie

RomanGreekDemi posted on Jan 10, 2011 at 11:10PM
If anyone liked the first PJO movie and wants to see the second one(i know I did and do, even though it was NOTHING like the first book), its coming out on April 17, 2012. A little bit before DOOMSDAY!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! yay.

Percy Jackon 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr duncylovescourt said…
yay! cant wait
Vor mehr als einem Jahr doogie12 said…
yesss im stoked
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Klug said…
angry
I hope they get the second movie right... they're still going to have to alter this movie a bit to get the main problem of the books now. They still haven't introduced Kronos into the movies, they make it seem like Luke stole Zeus's lightning bolt for no reason whatsoever.

I wouldn't be mad about a near complete cast overhall either. The gods look nothing like I imagined them as, even during their short stint at Olympus. None of them look magical and powerful, they really looked like a bunch of idiots wearing white robes... I'd also suggest finding an actress for Annabeth that is actually BLONDE. It's not exactly hard to find a blonde actress in Hollywood, is it? The actor for Grover doesn't make much sense either. And they didn't even have Clarisse in it!

The Sea of Monsters better be coming out in over a year from now because they're trying to do it right this time..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr narniahp14 said…
GASP!!!!!!!!!!! They're making The Sea of Monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have I been!!!
yeah, i hope it's close to book and they *NEED* to say something about Kronos and the other Titans
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noctis_Nigrius said…
Yes, they are making a sea of monsters film. The movie cost $95 million to make, and grossed $$226,441,832 internationally. After being such a success, they will surely make another.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr duncylovescourt said…
so excited. and i actualy dont fidn anything bad bout the first movie. i dotn compare the movie and the books. i view them seperatly so im am soo excited 4 the second movie hope they hav soem more cute percabeth moments cuz the ones they had in the first movie were amazing! i do like the actress who plays annabeth. i think she did a very good job at playing her and i think it doesnt matter that she is a brunette.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RomanGreekDemi said…
big smile
i agree... but get this: i found out on a site (altough I'm not sure if its true) that thalia would have PINK STREAKS IN HER HAIR... *shudders* if ANYTHING, blue would be better... they shouldn't even PUT streaks in her hair... TOTALLY ruin the effect.