Homtown
What you look like
Short or Long Story of your past
You can add a picture if wanted

You can do these things in any order.
Have Fun

Percy Jackon 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr herpinaderpson said…
Name: Ripley Erin

CHB: Newbie

Crush: Ash Gould, son of Apollo (original character I have in my fanfic)

Fatal flaw: Impulsivity, making decisions without thinking

Godly parent: Zeus

Best friends: Hadley Clements, son of Hermes and Odetta Parr, daughter of Hecate (both OCs)

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Appearance: height above the average, brown hair, eyes the sky's current color (blue in the morning, gold at sunset, blackish brown at night), fair skin, arched eyebrows

Story: I had always been a weird kid. Strange things orbited around me, as if I had a magnetic field especially designed for trouble. I remembered a funny looking woman from the kindergarten. She always wore a pair if sunglasses and a turban around her head. I would hear faint hisses coming from there, but I wasn't really sure. The last time i had seen her, she was asking the kindergarten teacher to 'hand over the kid'. I has this creepy feeling the kid she was talking about was me. When I was 7, I was diagnosed with ADHD. My mom, who had never really cared about me, had started to treat me as if I were a hand grenade after that. I was to be avoided and ran from. It wasn't hard to understand her though. Who would want their kid to be a trouble magnet?

(If you've made research about Medusa, you'll know why she wants to kill Ripley)

I'll add a pic if I manage to draw one. The finals are due the following two weeks.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr monsterhighrok said…
Name Asleigh Rowen
Age 13
Years at Camp Half-Blood. 3
Crush. Ben warwick son of Ares
Fatal Flaw I memorise people with my voice and make everybody around me too hot
Godly Parent Apollo
Best Friends Mia leteny daughter of Athena and Molly kenna daughter of Hermes and Jordan Latino daughter of Aphrodite

Homtown New York (later moved to Hollywood)
Appearance black hair, pale skin, bright green eyes usually ( my eyes sometimes change colour depending on the light), tall, skinny
Story I've always had one parent. Ever since my first performance I saw nobody moving I only saw people sat their who looked lifeless and then at the age of seven people started to complain about feeling hot around me I didn't have any friends until I arrived at camp half-blood at the age of ten
 Name Asleigh Rowen Age 13 Years at Camp Half-Blood. 3 Crush. Ben warwick son of Ares Fatal F
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GoodWitchesRAJA said…
Name: Autumn Miller
Years at Camp Half-Blood: 14
Crush: Percy Jackson son of Poseidon (duh! srry i love him soooo much i just had to!)
Fatal Flaw: Doesn't do the best at handling lots of pressure
Godly Parent: Zeus
Best Friends: Annabelle Camp daughter of Hermes, Austin Harrison son of Aphrodite
Hometown: IDK (read story below!)
Appearance: Long blonde hair, Big Blue eyes (the color of sapphires), Tallish, lean and skinny, Slightly muscular

Story Of Life: I do not know where I was born. I was dropped off at the front door the day I was born. I have lived in Camp Half Blood my entire life. When Percy Jackson came here I immediately liked him. I make friends easily and lots of people like me. Also I can read minds!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Autumn Miller Age: 14 Years at Camp Half-Blood: 14 Crush: Percy Jackson son of Poseidon (duh