Percy Jackson & The Olympians Bücher NEW Demigod Creator!

percyandpotter posted on Nov 10, 2010 at 09:33PM
I have some new criteria here:

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Birthplace:
Current Living Place:
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:
Physical description:
Short Story:
Weapon of choice:
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:
Which character would be their best friend?:
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?:

Percy Jackson & The Olympians Bücher 223 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 223

Vor mehr als einem Jahr IceNymph said…
Name: Katrina Jackson
Greekparent: Poseiden
Mortalparent: Sally Jackson
Birthplace: USA, New York
Current living place: Camp Half Blood
How long have you been at camp half blood: Since I was 12 so I suppose I've been here for like 3 years.
Physical description: 5''7, very slim, tanned, long black hair, ocean green eyes that change to blue, time to time, very light freckles across nose bridge.
Likes: Hanging around with my twin brother- Percy- and his girlfriend- Annabeth, running, trampolines, climbing trees, surfing, swimming- obviously- I love the sea! Learning Latin and Greek- they're easy. Thinking of awesome pranks.
Dislikes: Drew- from the Aphrodite cabin, Annoying monsters-that can't be killed easily, being the subject of a nationwide manhunt like when I was 12 and I and Percy went'missing'. Also I don't eat fish at all.
Short story: Well I went to Camp half blood, nearly got killed by the Minotaur when I was twelve, (you know the usual part there ;), Uh- Nearly got killed earlier this year because of the stupid great prophecy thing- so yeah!
Weapon of choice: Riptideo- the twin replacement sword of Riptide. Or a balanced sword with celestial bronze on one side and iron on the other.
What character would be their best friend: Annabeth, Leo Valdez,
What character would be thier boyfriend: Nico De Angelo- he knows me well and is the only person he actually listens to;)

Vor mehr als einem Jahr GinnyPotter said…
heart
Name: Marina Clearwater
Greek Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Margareth Clearwater
Birthplace: Richmond, Queensland, Australia.
Current Living Place: CHB
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since I was 12
Physical description: strawberry blond hair, seagreen eyes, ivory skinned, 5ft3
Likes: the sea, seagreen clothes and stuff, swimming, rain, horses, being alone, fighting,
Dislikes: bullies, sports, being on the spotlight,
Weapon of choice: trident
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Holland Roden
Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth Chase
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Jason Grace

Name: Daphne Solace
Greek Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Aislinn Solace
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois.
Current Living Place: CHB
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since I was 12
Physical description: blond hair, brown eyes, a lot of freckles, 5ft6
Likes: sunny days, singing, playing guitar, writing songs and comedies, art, sports, bow and arrows, hot guys, being on the spotlight, sunflowers
Dislikes: rain, emo, bullies,
Weapon of choice: bow and arrows
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Dianna Agron
Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth Chase and Silena.
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nico

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: yachthafen, marina Clearwater Age: 17 Greek Parent: Poseidon Mortal Parent: Margareth Clearwater Birthp
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Emmalou13 said…
smile
Name: Emmaline Blanchard

Mortal Parent: Megan Blanchard

Birthplace: Maine

Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 4 years

Physical description: Long golden-brown hair, deep gray/blue eyes, tan, light freckles, 5'4, slim.

Likes: Reading, Writing, ART, piano, talking, laughing, cats, horses, and autumn.

Dislikes: Spiders, Know-it-alls. MATH, monsters, and traitors.

Weapon of choice: My bow!!!!

If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Kristen Bell, Cozi Zuehlsdorf, or Cassidy Gifford

Which character would be their best friend?: Hazel, Rachel, and Leo

Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Leo or Percy
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shadow-master_2 said…
Name: Shizuka Hayashi.
Greek Parent: Khione. Athena, (Great Grandmother).
Mortal Parent: Hozuki Hayashi.
Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan.
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood.

How long has she been at CHB: 12.
Physical Description: She stands at 5'9, pale skin, has icy blue eyes and icy blue hair with blonds streaks and bangs. She has an athletic body from her martial arts training.
Dislikes: Arrogance, Ares and his cabin especially Clarisse La Rue.
Short Story: She was born on 27th March 1985 and moved to the USA with her father aged 6 and joined Camp at 12 years old and her father was killed in a monster attack days later.

Weapon(s) of choice: A standard katana with an icy blue snowflake shaped tsuba and blue hilt. A standard wakizashi with a grey square shaped tsuba and sliver hilt.
Which actress would play as her: None.
Who would be her best friends: Grover (Older sister figure to the younger generation).
Boyfriend: None.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr butterfly0035 said…
Name: Julianna Delta Tapia
Greek Parent: Khione
Mortal Parent: Max Tapia
Birthplace: Quebec
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: About 5 months
Physical description: Dirty blonde with rosy cheeks and nose like she's been outside in the cold too long, light skin(not exactly pale). Hazel eyes and long eyelashes. Thin body structure.
Dislikes: Drew, Ares bullies, overly cheery people.
Short Story: Bully at school transformed into Empousa, saved by a satyr named Chase, along with two other girls and a boy. All made it to camp (mostly) safely. Is shy and socially-awkward, and sly, but can be nice, especially around friends. Her fatal flaw is her hot temper and over-protectiveness.
Weapon of choice: Trickery, Cryokenisis and Aerokenisis, passed down from her mother.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Even though she is not really an actress, Jackie Evancho.
Which character would be their best friend?: Lacy(Aphrodite), Piper, Hazel(Roman)
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Has none, but has a crush on Leo(even though they are complete opposites, power wise) and Nico(they have many personality similarities.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr phoenix_black said…
Name: Phoenix Black
Mortal Parent: Petunia Black ( deceased)
Birthplace: London
Current Living Place: A Secret place in London
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: science i was 3 though i go to a boarding school in london
Physical description: 4'10'' long brown hair, brown eyes skinny
Dislikes: most people
Short Story: sup I'm phoenix! i spend half of my time in ny and the other half in London, my mom and i moved to ny when i was 2 and she got drunk and died in a car crash i was moved to an orphanage that i ran away form a week later. i eet up with a girl named annabeth then a girl (thaila) and a guy (luke)
Weapon of choice: dagger or bow
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: i have no idea
Which character would be their best friend?: annabeth
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend? nico
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Isackius said…
Name: Isaac Ferrer
Mortal Parent: Montse Ferrer Valencia
Birthplace: Spain
Current Living Place: Europe
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Never
Physical description: He's a tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes, serious but friendly, he's strong and handsome. He has some tattoos.
Dislikes: Obligations
Short Story: He was always a cheerful guy, after discovering he was a half-blood decided to leave school and travel around the world.
Which character are their best friends?: ?????
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: ?????
Vor mehr als einem Jahr docmcstuffys123 said…
Name: Brandy Mavis
Greek Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Bruce Mavis
Birthplace: L.A.
How Long At Camp Half-Blood: 7 years
Physical Description: Tall, beautiful, blue eyes, blonde hair
Short Story: Lived with grandparents and dad until dad died and Grandfather told her she was a demigod. She ran away and found camp half-blood. Became an expert battler.
Dislikes: Liars, make-up
Best Friends: Piper and Annabeth
Boyfriend: Jason
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NarutoUchiha4 said…
Name: Abioye Itri
Greek Parent: Eris
Mortal Parent: Izem Itri
Birthplace: Northern Senegal
Current Living Place: Upstate New York (Winter) Traveling the other seasons
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: See Story
Physical description: light brown skin (Thanks to my father's North African roots), green eyes, relatively tall, long brunette hair, a pretty face
Likes: Some chaos, reading, alone time, storm clouds and a rainy day, sleep, weapons all of sorts
Dislikes: Having her mother confused with that idiotically cheerful rainbow goddess, big cities, overly bubbly people
Short Story: What is there to say? My mother found my dad, who had immigrated to a relatively stable Senegal from a fragmented Libya, and they made love. My mother, (who is European) became pregnant, and I was born. As for my mother, she stayed with us a few years afterward, and then decided to disappear. With that over and done, my father moved me to New York at the tender age of 7, stating he wanted me to have a better life. I haven't heard from him since, though I did find out via world news a couple of years ago that he started a successful business in Senegal that is growing. The funny thing was we never well off when I was around. I did the usual demigod thing of bouncing from school to school until I met the satyr who took me to that Half-Blood Camp. The funny part is I didn't last long there either, though I did find out I was a demigod. Otherwise, things started to go awry at camp with my presence, and missions that I was sent on failed. It was after being asked politely to leave (before the camp imploded) that I met my mother once more. She was the one who gave the full lowdown on my godly heritage as well as some of her own. It was from her that I learned the meaning of being a child of strife and a grandchild of the night. To the say the least, it was an eyeopening experience, especially after she offered for me to tag along with her and learn some of the abilities of being a strife child. Naturally, I agreed
Weapon of choice: ability to Night-Travel (related to shadow travel), manipulation of dark energy and matter, natural ability to cause strife and chaos to those around her
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Good Question
Which character would be their best friend?: Probably Nico, maybe Leo and Hazel
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Unknown
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lilchyck6902 said…
Name: Vanessa Sparks
Greek Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Marylin Sparks
Birthplace: Greece
Currently Living: Camp Half-Blood
How Long Have You Been At CHB?: 12
Physical Description: 5'8, Medium/Long Blonde Hair With Light/Dark Blue Ombré, Sky Blue Eyes, Light/Sunkissed Skin
Dislikes: Scary Movies, Egotistical People, Silence
Short Story: Sup, I'm Vanessa. Daughter of Zeus, King of the Gods. I know right, long title. Well let me just get to the point. I'm a Greek demigod that goes to Camp Half-Blood. My satyr, Max brought me to CHB after he found me being attacked by a Hydra. Let me just say that those things are a major b word! I've lived at Camp Half-Blood ever since.
Weapon Of Choice: Enchanted Silver Sword ( A Weapon Used By Artemis With Her Bow ) or, Lightning
Person Who Plays Character: ( Blonde ) Acacia Brinley
What Character Would Be Their Best Friend: Piper
What Character Would Be Their Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Percy
EmmaCatTheCat commented…
I like the pun woth the last name..... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
EmmaCatTheCat commented…
With* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fangirl521 said…
Name: Hayley Marie Waters

Greek Parent: Athena and Apollo (will be explained)

Mortal Parent: adoptive parents

Birthplace: Athens, Greece

Currently Living: Camp Half-Blood

How long at CHB: 2 months

Description: Long, straight, brown hair, grey eyes, many little but barely visible freckles under her eyes, 5'6"

Likes: reading, music, hanging out with her friends, and comedy movies

Dislikes: never meeting her parents, being mocked, and stupidity

Short Story: I was born in Athens, Greece. My parents gave me to an orphanage because they could not keep me. My adoptive parents and I moved to America right after my 3rd birthday. When I was 14, I wandered away from the house because I was grounded for failing a test (that I couldn't read; did I mention the Dyslexia and ADHD?). I went looking for the librairy because I was out of books. I got out of the librairy so late, and I could barely see a thing. I saw a van, and it looked like it stopped for the night. I decided to just sit in it for a minute, but as soon as I was in, it began moving. I was terrified. I didn't know where it was going. I blacked out. I woke up with a dozen faces looking at me. One of them grabbed my arm and pulled me. We reached a large tree (was that pine?) and she said to me "walk in front of the tree. Well, try to." I tried to argue, but she said "just do it!" She had blonde hair and stormy grey eyes deep in thought. I walked in front of the tree, and the girl yelled "CHIRON!" Almost instantly a boy with sea green eyes and brown hair ran up right next to her, followed by a half man half horse (centaur?). They looked at me in shock. They saw the book in my hand. The horse-man who I was guessing was Chiron turned to me, and I was humming. I hummed all the time when I was scared. He told me, "sing." I was scared, but I obeyed. I sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and his grin only widened. He asked me "were you adopted? In Athens, Greece?" I was really scared then. I nodded my head, and he grinned ear-to-ear. He said, "so the myths are true. Finally, we have found you, daughter of Athena and Apollo, goddess of hope and chance; you are going to play a big part in this impending war."

Weapon of choice: I will only do archery

Who would play her: Jennifer Lawrence, with her hair dyed brown.

Their best friend: Over time, her and her sister Annabeth Chase became really good friends, she is her best friend

Their boyfriend: Peter, son of Zeus, a demigod who comes along shortly after she does

in case misunderstood, she has no mortal parents, both of her parents were gods.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr VulcunKid13 said…
Name: Ambrose West
Mortal Parent: Amy West
Birthplace: Rome, Italy
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: four years since eleven
Physical description: Curly dark hair, golden brown eyes, scar on left cheek
Likes: Her father, the ocean, leo valdes☺️, and creme brûlée
Dislikes: her mother, Percy Jackson, Clarisse La Rue, Jason Grace,
Short Story:
Look, I don't have a lot of time, I'll tell you as much as I can, from the beginning.
One day, my mom met the sea god Poseidon. They had a kid, me. We were a happy family, that is until he left us. Then my mom went berserk. She drove us away from home and to NYC. So eventually I got sick of it. I had always liked water. I knew how to control it. Ran away using it to my advantage. I was all over the place. I stopped in Vegas. I went to The Lotus Hotel and met Bianca, Nico, and Pierce. I didn't stay obviously. I ran.
To be continued...
Weapon of choice: anything
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Camren Bicondova or Jenna Louise Coleman
Which character would be their best friend?: Leo
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Henry Ward
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GlassFedDockter said…
Name: Eryn Speel
Roman Parent: Trivia
Mortal Parent: John Speel
Birthplace: London
Current Living Place: New Rome
Been at Camp Jupiter 10 years after portal accident
Physical Description: Black hair, purple eyes, 6'6", slim, OCD, genius
Dislikes: Many things
Short story: Born in London, Claimed at 7 after using magic to burn a book in the 8th grade, arrived at Camp Jupiter after an attempt to open a portal to his school at age 9
Weapon: Spell Book, Imperial Gold Torch
Actor: Me
BFF: Jason
Girlfriend: Lou Ellen
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Malyk_Brittin said…
angelic
Name: Malyk Brittin
Greek Parent: ?
Mortal parent: ASHLEY rodgers
Birthplace: Tampa bay florida
Current living place: camp half blood
How long have you been at chb? first year ( but I've been chased by monsters ever since I could remember.
Physical Description: Short, sort of built like a runner, brown eyes, and short black hair
Likes: swimming, flying, building, playing games, singing, playing music, watching t.v, hanging out, lookin good, digging.
Dislikes: anything not on the list
Short story: I grew up trying everything I could to keep my mom well (she had cancer). I started having trouble when I met a man in a sweetbay across the street. He told me things I couldn't proscess, like having a godly father, and how things were soon going to change for me. But then his eyes glew green with green mist around his feet, It felt like time had stopped...Until he said:
Among the three,children of the god of the sea,
arise the son of the one who makes anew,
Of the rest they will soon plead,
pain misery and love await for you.
Freaked out I run home to see my mother dead in her bed. after the funeral I started digging in my backyard, Only to find a medium sized chest. I did the logical thing and opened it, and what I found changed my life forever...
Weapon Of Choice: Duel Hook Scythes (Appear as guitar in the MIST) that when put together an create a sword.
What character would play me?: Octavian, given if I actually decide to trust him.
What character would be their best friend?: Percy, Annebeth, And Leo
What character would be my girlfriend: every girl would want to but I'd choose Annebeth
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xxjjhxx70 said…
Name: Jasmine Harris (Nicknames are Jaz or Jazzy)
Mortal parent: Julia Harris
Birthplace: San Diego, California
Current living place: CHB
How long have you been at CHB?: 4 years
Physical Description: Jaz is a tall, skinny girl, about 5'7. She has warm amber eyes and long, thick black hair. Her skin is a warm coffee color and her facial features are very beautiful. She may look weak but she is one of the strongest out there, though she doesn't realize it. She has thin, black, perfectly shaped eyebrows and a graceful build. she has long legs which make her taller than most.She is also based on her native american side, so she wears a short blue washed in with green feather the thing is that she has a permanent burn mark on her arm from when she tried to light a stick on fire when she was 4.
Likes:Her boyfriend Jordan Coulter, summoning lightning, flying with the winds, be social, make jokes, and help others out.
dislikes:being over hero-y, Drew (Who doesn't?), and school
Short story:When Jaz walked through the doors at camp, she had a warm welcoming. she made friends with so many people like her, played games like CTF, and felt like she fit in. when she was claimed by Zeus, Everyone was sitting at the bonfire and then her hands started to flicker with blue electric shocks, and the electrical beams shot from her hands into the clouds while a lightning bolt floated over her head, it was fantastical. After her first quest with 5 people named Jordan, Toby, Kaylee, and Lyra. After the quest she started going out with Jordan and had the best time every summer at camp.
Weapon(s) of choice:Lighting, winds, and her dagger called Abellona (Greek for Destroyer)
What actor would play them in a movie?:?
What character would be their best friends?: Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Percy, Frank, Reyna, Toby, Kaylee, Lyra
Who would be their Boy/Girlfriend?: Jordan

Name: jasmin Harris (Nicknames are Jaz oder Jazzy) age:16 almost 17 Greek Parent: Zeus Mortal paren
Name: Hiawatha Tristan
Greek Parent: Carpo/Eirene
Mortal Parent: Maiara Tristan
Birthplace: Upstate New York
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 5 years
Physical description: About 6'2, Brown hair that is shoulder length, combined with skin that is a relatively tan. Lastly, he has gray eyes that are striking handsome, to the excitement of many girls
Likes: Piper, Twin Sister Nizhoni, Aphrodite Cabin (when they aren't being shallow), Demeter Cabin, NYC, unpretentious people, Dionysus, girlfriend
Dislikes: Pretentious people, some of the more annoying gods (read Aphrodite and Eros),
Short Story: Hey, the name's Hiawatha, I currently call Camp Half-Blood home along with my twin sister Nizhoni. We are from Upstate New York, born to a father of Navajo and Iroquois descent, and a mother we didn't meet until recently, though our father told us that she was of European descent, as well as being a beautiful young woman with green eyes that enthralled. As for our lives, they went as well as they could have, considering me and my sister were demigods. From the onset, our father recognized that we were special, and so did most of our family. For some reason, me and my sister reminded them of the harvesting season, when the weather cooled, the leaves started changing color, and all the harvests were picked and taken in. We would find out later that this was the result of our mom.....Like most demigods, we encountered our fair share of monsters, though they weren't on the scale or level of those encountered by the Olympian kids. Either way, the monsters starting appearing on a regular basis when we turned 13. Now our father, being the smart individual he was, sent us away to a camp with a stranger that turned out to be our satyr. Fortunately for us, since we were in the same state as the camp, our trip was rather uneventful, except for the occasional harpy attack. Once we arrived at the gates, we walked in, and noted that there was something above our heads. Upon further investigation by some of the Athena kids, (particularly Annabeth), they deduced our parentage as Carpo/Eirene, a member of the Horai. Put simply, one of our grandpas was old Thunderdude himself. *Sigh*
Weapon of choice: Cornucopia (always useful), Scepter (Thanks Mom), Some Atmospheric Control
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Myself of course
Which character would be their best friend?: Leo, or Jason (though he is technically my uncle)
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Skyler Thompson (Daughter of Demeter)

Name: Nizhoni Tristan
Greek Parent: Eirene/Carpo
Mortal Parent: Miara Tristan
Birthplace: Upstate New York
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood (Summer, Spring, Winter), Traveling with Her Mother (Autumn)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Roughly 5 years
Physical description: About 5'6, beautiful forest green eyes, lightly tanned skin, gently buxom figure, wonderful smile, put simply, the envy of Aphrodite Cabin
Likes: Twin Brother Hiawatha, Mom, Traveling, The Fall Foliage, Demeter Cabin, Hecate Cabin, Piper, Reading, Gardening
Dislikes: Zeus (because of his attitude), Aphrodite (because of her shallowness),
Short Story: I won't take up much of your time, considering my brother filled in most of the details. Beyond that, we met our mother for the first time, the Goddess Eirene or Carpo (depending on which greek storyteller you ask). She offered to take us with her to Olympus, to which we agreed, though I was the only one who decided to stay back for a bit. Since then, I've spent every autumn with my mom as she goes about her business, and she has offered to make me immortal. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that though.....
Weapon of choice: Torch and Rython (Gift from Mom), Limited control over Atmosphere
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Hmm..
Which character would be their best friend?: Piper and Skyler
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Jordan Harpson (Son of Zeus)
Name: Jacob Langston
Greek Parent: Thanatos
Mortal Parent: Eilane Langston (Presumed Deceased)
Birthplace: Richmond, Virginia
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood (Except Winter)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 2 years
Physical description: 6'1, milk chocolate skin, honey gold eyes, regal and handsome face, lean and muscular
Likes: Occasional Death, Reading, Aphrodite and Nemesis Cabins, Peace and Quiet
Dislikes: Aphrodite (The Goddess), Most Olympian Gods with the Exception of Hades, Athena, and Artemis
Short Story: There isn't much to say, other than my father is a god, and my mom was mortal. I mean, we could address the fact that my mother was a beautiful woman of Anglo (English) descent, that happened to catch my father's eye, but that's not too important at the moment. Otherwise, being the son of the real death god has it's perks, such as being able to put people who annoy you too much into a state of suspended animation. As for joining Camp Half-Blood, I really didn't have a choice, as my mother was presumed dead after a monster attack in Richmond. So I packed it up and headed north with my satyr, who had rounded up a few other demigods in the region as well. Then he led the "black" troupe (which I later found out included demigod children of Tyche, Hecate, Poseidon, and Athena) to CHB. Fortunately for our sake, we made it in one piece, thanks to having strength in numbers despite our combined demigod "smell" making our presence more noticeable to any passing monsters. I was then claimed by my pops, and started work on building my cabin, as my father alluded to me having brothers and sisters on their way.
Weapon of choice: Stygian Iron Sword, Limited Powers of Necromancy
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Me
Which character would be their best friend?: Probably Percy
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Rachael Normandy (Aphrodite Cabin)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chardawg said…
Name: Parker Phoenix

Greek Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Courtney Phoenix

Birthplace: Manhatten, New York

Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: A week

Physical description: 5'1, shaggy blondish-brownish hair, wears a black hoodie and faded blue jeans, wears space patterned hat that reads stay weird, wears Osirises, has bright green nerd glasses, owns green Uglydoll drawstring bag. Is a tomboy.

Dislikes: Monsters (except for Tyson of course)

Short Story: I was born in Manhatten, New York. I attended Manhatten Junior High until I lit a dodgeball on fire, which made my eighth suspention and first expulsion. On the day of the expulsion, a boy named Ashton Woods came to my door. Right then and there, I left my apartment and my trusting mom. We were running in the woods leading to Camp Half Blood, and I hit my head on a tree and passed out. Ash woke me up later and brought me to camp. We fell in love and now he's my boyfriend...

Weapon of choice: Gold bow and arrows (Archaios Fotheea((means Ancient Fire in greek))), turns into gold derp watch

If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: *shrug*

Which character would be their best friend?: Leo Valdez

Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Ash Woods (created)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr taylor_west_914 said…
Name: Taylor Kiel Labay
Greek Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: Kayla Joanna Labay
Birthplace: Houston, Texas
Current Living Place: camp half blood in school breaks, Seattle at school
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: since 12 years old after trying to comite suicide in 7th grade
Physical description: boy, short 5'0, skinny, anorexic 87 lbs, light brown hair emo style, white skin, gray eyes, always wears dark clothes
Likes: writing, drawing, white or Asian emo girls, dark colors, shadows, airplanes (obsessed), depressing stuff, to be a loner
Dislikes: happy stuff, colorful stuff, the sun or the light, people, school,
Short Story: I'm Taylor Labay i lived in Houston till i was in 4th grade and i moved to Seattle, i had always been shy, in school i was always bullied since 5th grade, nobody liked me and my stepfather hates me, my family is kinda like percy's because of our parents, i hated the world so much, my mom was the only person i had, when i was 12 i tried to kill myself but it didn't work and my mom made me go to halfblood camp, they tried to be friends with me but i was so shy they left, except for annabeth nico and percy, i go to camp only on vacation, i still get bullied but my mom thinks it stopped, the only good times i have i the night at camp and i hate my real dad and i haven't really been attacked by monsters
Weapon choce: wasn't allowed to have a weapon due to his depression and suicide attempt
If this character was in a movie, what actor would play him?: an emo actor witg light brown hair
Which character would be his friend?: he'd have little friends but it'd be nico di agosto
Which character would be his girlfriend?: no girlfriend
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NegaMoustache80 said…
Name: Axl Pilgrim
Greek Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Jason Pilgrim
Birthplace: Duluth, Minnesota
Current Living Place: New York City
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 3 years
Physical description: Not very athletic, but tall and nimble.
Dislikes: Red, guns, and annoying people.
Short Story: Until 13, I never had any trouble with monsters or other. But on my 13th birthday, I was attacked by a empousa pretending to be a normal woman at the park. My dad saved me with his ability to see through the Mist and his Celestial Bronze knife. He then realized the danger and brought me to Camp Half-Blood.
Weapon of choice: Imperial Gold sword. (Still a Greek)
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Jason Schwartzman.
Which character would be their best friend?: Jason
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Hazel Levesque
Vor mehr als einem Jahr korri_lynn15 said…

Name: Wraven hex steele
Greek Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Jonathan steele
Birthplace: tranquility, Nevada
Current Living Place: tranquility, Nevada
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 5 years
Physical description: purple emo styled hair, about
5'5, pale skin, vivid green eyes, tongue nose belly button
Ears an lips r pierced.
Prime, adopted family.
Dislikes: SCHOOL!!!!!!
Short Story: I was only six when my father was killed in
Iraq. I was sent to live with my aunt and uncle and their
Son sam. I always knew that I was a demigod and so didn't
my aunt. My family has always been a little weird and I'm
most likely the weirdest of them all but when I'm attacked by
a bunch of blood thirsty 30 foot tall robots my weirdness
doesn't seem to compare to it that is until I find myself
Falling for the leader of the autobots optimus prime.
Weapon of choice: celestial twin kopis blades
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: idk
Which character would be their best friend?: Leo valdez
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: optimus prime
This is a crossover between transformers and Percy jackson
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ApolloRose2001 said…
Name: Tiffany Rose
Mortal Parent: Natasha Rose
Birthplace: Valdez Alaska
Current Living Place: Manhattan
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: since i was 10
Physical description: tall, pale skin, long blonde hair with side bangs and a jet black streak i the front of her hair on her bangs, bright ice blue eyes
Likes: tacos, training, music, acting, reading, writing, sweets, Chinese food
Dislikes: potatoes, make-up, Drew, being proven wrong
Short Story: Her mother is a famous poet which attracted Apollo. After she was born her mother found out Apollo was a God and became afraid of me. When she was 10 they moved to Manhattan so we could be closer to camp.
Weapon of choice: sword, pistols, bow and arrows
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Avril Lanigne
Which character would be their best friend?: Nico di Angelo
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Leo Valdez
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kitcatxoxo said…
Name: Ivy StClair
Greek Parent:: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Oliver StClair
Birthplace: York hospital
Current Living Place: Camp half-blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: For 5 years
Physical description: Dirty blond, long curly hair. Hazel eyes, tan complexion pretty but slightly elfish face, freckles.
Likes: music, art, dance, theatre and people with good hearts
Dislikes: Bully's, all monsters and her step mum
Short Story: Well I have so many story's , but my favourite one is how I found out I was a demigod and how I came to find the camp. When I was 9 years old I had a strange dream of a place (the camp) and upon waking had the urge to leave my father and go to it. I had no idea where It was, but I couldn't stop thinking about the place. A week after I had the dream, I was walking back from my school to our tiny London flat when, in the busy streets, people began turning in to all kinds of monsters. I fan so fast that day and let me tell you I hate running. When I burst in to the flat and my dad caught one glimpse of me and (I'm not joking ) he literally fell on the floor laughing . But he seemed to have a sudden thought , grabbed his car keys and said “I had a feeling this would happen today, now go and pack. I’ll explain later”. So I packed being the good daughter I am and we left that apartment. I've never been back. That was the day I left England for good. During the time it took us to get to an airport my dad explained everything to me and for some reason I half expected it. There was always something niggling in the back of my mind and that was it. I got on that plane without my dad and walked straight to camp half-blood. On the way there I killed a few monsters with the one thing my mother gave to me. A shard of glass. I know she gave it to me, although I have no proof I just know. But yeah that’s my story summed up. I haven't seen my dad since and couldn't care less how he is as he hasn't bothered to check I’m fine or alive for that matter.
Weapon of choice: Shard of glass and a dagger
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Willow Shields , Shailene Woodly
Which character would be their best friend?: Nico (opposites attract ?) and Hazel and piper (big sis)
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: One of my other oc’s called Phoenix Greenwood (son of hades age 15).
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PiperMclean7732 said…
Name: Naia Edmonds
Mortal Parent: Jennifer Edmonds
Birthplace: Piscataway, NJ
Current living place: Camp Half Blood
How long have you been CHB? Since I was 13 3/4
Physical description: 5'6, long dark brown curly hair, brown/ sea green eyes, wears an assortment of tank tops and shorts
Likes: loves surfing, swimming, diving and etc. Also likeshanging with friends and believe it or no school
Dislikes: Leo flirting with her, her half brother annoying her, and Mr. D who always calls her Nyla Edmundo.
Backstory: will remain a mystery
Weapon of choice: a double blade made of imperial gold/celestial bronze
What character would play him or her? ?
Who would be their best friend? Piper Mclean or Jaye daughter of Hades
What character would be their boy friend/girl friend? Nico Di Angelo or someone who is funny and smart and dorky
kitcatxoxo commented…
She sounds raelly cool ! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cathy_Jolteon said…
Name: Jade Anatoran
Greek parent: Hermes
Mortal parent: Callie Anatoran
Birthplace: Cypress, Texas
Currently living: Camp Half Blood
How long: 2 Months ago, I just got claimed!
Psychical Description: 4'10 in height, and around 74 pounds, mousy brown hair and greenish brown eyes, throws on whatever clothes I find. Is slightly tan.
Likes: Playing jokes, reading, shiny stuff, and POKÈMON GOTTA CATCH EM AAAALLLLL!
Dislikes: Boring people, people who actually HIDE their stuff, and people who hate jokes.
Short story: Raised in Texas until she was 9, then moved to Manhattan, in school, for two years, she was tormented by the same teacher for 2 years until, the teacher whirled into an ugly beast, a Hydra. After that, she got the memo, she was NOT normal!
Weapon: There is not a lot of options for me in this category, so I chose the only thing I can carry, a really sharp hatchet! Like, about as sharp as a sword.
What character would play me: Myself... Duh
Best friends: Anybody willing to be the friend of a master pranked and thief extraordinaire!
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: EW TARTARUS, NO!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxJustThatKidxX said…
Name:Alexander Styron
Godly Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Sasha Styron
Birthplace: Athens, Greece (figure out more about his birthplace in short story!)
Current Living Place: Camp Half-blood
How Long: 2 years started when 12 years old
Physical Description: 5'10 1/2 and 99 pounds, skinny, Blonde/Brown Hair and a blue and green eye (one eye is blue other green) Modern clothes and has a normal tan also an important fact HE DOES NOT HAVE DYSLEXIA
Likes: Reading Practice fighting and hanging out with friends
Dislikes: Monsters, People who hate people and Ares also fights
Short Story: Was Raised in Athens Greece until his mom told him that he was going to Long Island for a better cause there when he was in school he was taught English and met his friends Chuck Hedge who was disabled, Kai and Zoe Bowman. When they were all attacked by a monster Alexander immediately recognized it "HYDRA' he yelled that day. Then his friends Mom and His mom picked them up and ran to a place Kai and Zoe called Camp-Half blood which he could read Greek so his advantages where good. When he was claimed a person named Jason Grace told him he is a son of Zeus! "WHOA!" he yelled that day. After a while Kai and Zoe Bowman where claimed by Apollo.
Weapon: Twin 2 foot long swords made of imperial gold and celestial bronze called Roman (imperial gold) and Greek (celestial bronze)
would play me: my character obliviously
Best friends: Chuck Kai and Zoe
Friends description: Kai medium blonde hair to his nose Zoe same but long hair past shoulders Kai 5'11 and Zoe 5'9 Ages: 14 1/2 14 1/2 Modern clothes deep tan but white
Girlfriend: Zoe Bowman
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BirdBunny said…

Name: Daniel Forten
Greek Parent: Aeolus
Mortal Parent: Sally Forten
Birthplace: Chicago,Illinois
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 2 years
Physical description: black hair very thin not with a light tan skin
Likes: Cake Cake Cake, and a pleasant breeze, AND chocolate!
Dislikes: Some fruits and vegetables
Short Story: I was at the pool when as strong wind carried me away. I was able to control the wind and land in the woods by Camp Half-Blood.
Weapon of choice: uhh, sword
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: i dont know
Which character would be their best friend?: Jason
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: I dont know a Hecate girl

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dj_Pon3_133 said…
Name: Lucas Brown
Mortal Parent: Erica Brown
BirthPlace: Bristol, England
How Long Have You've been at CHB: Since I was 14
Physical Description: Brown Dark eyes with a golden ring around it, short Strawberry blonde hair with not many freckles on his face
Dislikes: School, Math, board games
Short Story: I was born in Bristol, England, has a British kind of accent, My mother died after i was born but thats all i remember about my past.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow
What Character would play him/her?: ??
What Character Would be their best friend?: Percy, Tyson, Grover, Annabeth
What Character Would be their boy/Girlfriend?: A Girl who's a fighter and likes british others

( I'm a female but i wanted to do someone i thought about today because i watched Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters today and thought about Lucas my MALE Character PS: Doing a female next )
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dj_Pon3_133 said…
Name: Harmony Montana
Mortal Parent: Selena Montana
BirthPlace: Helena, Montana
How long have you've been at CHB?: Since i was 13
Physical Description: Right eye Blue Left Eye White, Brown hair with blue highlights and tips
Likes: Swimming, Riding on Hippocampus's, playing with friends (siblings)
Dislikes: Luke, Sharks
Short Story: Lucas Brown (her brother/my other CHB Character) brought me to CHB when i was 13 and he was 14, I have a country kind of accent.
Weapon of Choice: Celestial Bronze Sword
What Character would play him/her?: ??
What Character Would be their best friend: Percy, Tyson, Grover, Annabeth, Lucas
Friends Description/Brothers: Lucas has Short Strawberry blonde hair with no many freckles on his face with brown dark eyes with a golden ring around his pupil
What Character Would be their Boy/Girlfriend?: A Boy who's a swimmer and has a Hippocampus, and loves playing with his friends/Siblings.

( Finally did a female one this was long to do because school and school nights! well i finished it! Finally!!!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NyxGoddessFan said…
Name: Destrain νύχτα.
Greek Parent: Nyx.
Mortal Parent: Robert νύχτα.
Birthplace: Serres, Greece.
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood.
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since 7 Years Of Age.
Physical description: A skeletal figure, with midnight hair. Appears to be 4'9, but is actually 5'7.
Dark wings, still in growth. Usually wears a Camp Half Blood orange shirt, or dark clothes.
Likes: Darkness, Shadow Traveling, Ability To See In The Dark.
Dislikes: Day Time, Apollo Cabin, Secretly Dislikes Chiron.
Short Story: Was born in the middle of the night, in Serres. In the middle of the woods, my father gave birth to me at exactly midnight. I was brought to CHB by three satyrs, while being chased by a hydra. I have been at CHB for over six years, still trying to figure out how to defeat a hydra, though the thought of almost being killed by one.
Weapon of choice: Two Black Daggers.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Myself. (I do act.)
Which character would be their best friend?: Merek, A Demigod From The Apollo Cabin.
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: He Would Not Be Interested In Dating.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr idek_anymore said…
Name: Lance Johnson
God parent: Hephaestus
Mortal parent: laney Johnson
Birth place: Harrisburg pa
Current living place: CHB
Time spent at CHB: 4 months
Physical features : 5.10 , deep tan, lean muscle tone
Brown hair with blonde streaks
Dislikes: feeling useless
Short story: sent to camp half blood, went on a quest with
8 other demigods which were his best friends, and
They're purpose was to stop a dragon that was exploding
A volcano and they had to stop it. Lance ran towards it,
Faught it for a little bit, then the dragon hit him into the
Volcano. As he was reaching the bottom, he realized he
Wasn't dying, and he saw a 6 Inch sword handle at the
Bottom of the volcano. As he grabbed it, it turned into a
3 foot long flaming sword with a dragon imprintation on it.
He shot himself out of the volcano and slated the dragon,
Becoming the dragon king. He later named it Fusion Flare
Weapon of choice : he celestial bronze flaming dragon
Sword
Power: Fire and can erupt volcanoes

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Demigod173 said…
Name: MaryJane Talo
Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Cathy Talo
Current living place: New York / Camp Half Blood
Been at CHB since: 10
Physical description: 5'6, Sea green eyes, Long Black hair, freckles, dresses like Thalia
Dislikes: ?????????
Story: when MaryJane was on vacation with here mom, step dad , and step bothers she and her dog went off wondering a emposa ataked her and she and her dog acidently ran into CHB while trying to get away from it.
Weapon Choice: Trident and Bow and Arrow
Best friends: Kayla Pecks (daughter of Athena) Addison Williams (daughter of Hermes) and Emily Monlo (daughter of Aphrodite)
Boyfriend: Max Reed (son of Hephaestus)
Pets: Lucky( Lundehund male) Luna ( huskey female)
Family: Ben (7 year old step brother) Cassie ( 11 year old sister) May ( 9 year old step sister) Camie(9 year old sister) James ( 7 year old step brother twin of Ben) Chris ( step father)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dugagat said…
Name: Jude Angelo Rose

Greek Parent: Eros

Mortal Parent: Havana Rose

Birthplace: Las Tunas, Cuba.

Current Living Place: Santa Rosa, New Mexico, USA.

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Three years.

Physical description: Thin, short, tan, with curly brown hair, hazel eyes, and a faded scar across his back. He was usually barefoot, wearing a red bandana.

Likes: Nature, Excitement, Romance, Spanish, Humor, Archery, Working.

Dislikes: When plans go wrong, Shame, Bossy people, Cruel intentions, Boredom.

Weapon of choice: Celestial Bronze sword named Kakótychos (Luckless in Greek).

Short Story:

Jude had some serious godly blood in his family. He was Middle-Named after his Great-Grandmother, Angela, who was a Daughter of Helius, the Sun God (Which meant he was somehow related to Circe. Like, the lady that turns dudes into pigs), his Great-Great-Great-Grandfather was a Son of Poseidon, his mother was Daughter of Asclepius, the God of Healing, and he got to be Son of Cupid. Seriously? The little baby with wings and a tiny bow? Okay, from how his mom described him, he was nothing like that, but still.

Jude grew up knowing he was a demigod. When he was a little kid, his mother warned him not to tell other mortals, but sometimes he let it slip. Jude hated the discomfort. His mother had told him that there was a place where he wouldn’t have to hide his demigod side, and that a group of people like him would come take him there one day. Ever since she told him that, Jude kept a packed bag in his wardrobe, waiting… every year for four years, he would change the clothes in the bag, to make sure they still fit. When he was fourteen, a satyr knocked on his door, and his mother answered. After that, he hugged his mom goodbye and went with the satyr. On the way to Camp Half-Blood, he met many monsters, but his mother had trained him since he was twelve. He liked the occasional attack. The satyr, Aidan, became his best friend, but at camp, they didn’t know which cabin to place him in. He told them how his dad was Eros, how his grandfather was Asclepius, how his Great-Great-Grandfather was Helius, and how his Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfather was Poseidon. In the end, they decided to put him in the Aphrodite Cabin, where he didn’t belong at all! But hey, whatcha gonna do?

Which character would be their best friend?: Leo or the Stoll brothers.

Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nyssa
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Demigod173 said…
Name: Maddie Rana
Mortal parent: Dan Rana
Current living place: camp half-blood
been at CHB since: she was 13
Greek parent : Demeter
Physical description:
 Name: Maddie Rana Age: 17 Mortal parent: Dan Rana Current living place: camp half-blood been a
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lalalandolt said…
laugh
Name: Taya Stone
Mortal Parent: Kate Stone
Birthplace: New Jersey
Current Living Place: Camp Half-blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: After the quest she took a couple months
Physical description: dirty blonde/ light brown hair, about 5 '4', electric blue eyes and kinda pale
Dislikes: Rules, snobs and her dad
Short Story: I was born in New jersey taking to camp half blood by a stayr after being attacked (By my crazy science teacher) claimed after waiting for one week. Then I had to go on a quest with my lame rule following half brother (Jason, who I find out is not so lame) long story short Im living in camp half blood year round because my mom was kidnapped and killed but i know she wouldn't want me mopping so I'm living my life to the fullest for her.
Weapon of choice: sword
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Belle Shouse
Which character would be their best friend?:percy, piper, an OC or kids from the hermes cabin
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: She believes she's to young for a boyfriend
Vor mehr als einem Jahr leotheproxy said…
Name: Levi Smith
Greek Parent: Hepheastus (Actually Vulcan since she is Roman)
Mortal Parent: Amy Smith
Birthplace: San Diego, California
How long have you been at CHB: One year
Physical Description: Medium Dirty Blod Hair, 4'10, hazel eyes, always wears a beanie
Likes: Alternative rock, building "things", lighting stuff on fire, talking ALOT
Dislikes: Bullies, random people who stalks me, opera music(lyrics not the ACTUAL music)
Short Story: Yeah.... Sup Y'all My story starts at school where basically my best friend,Toby, took me to camp after an "incident" with the principle so yeah.....
Weapon of Choice: Magical toolbelt, Magical beanie, dagger
What actor/actress would play your character: Holly Taylor
Which character would be their best friend: Toby Robinson(Son of Hades)
Which character would be their boyfriend: Elijah Woods(A Saytr!!!)(ALSO NO JUDGING!!!!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Erisludum said…
Name: Aurora Blanc
Greek Parent: Khione
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Birthplace: Quebec, Canada
How long Have You Been Living In CHB?: Since she was seven
Physical Description: 5'4", very pale, white hair a little past shoulder lengeth, ice blue eyes
Likes: Snow, hot chocolate; the color white; the French, Latin and ancient Greek languages
Dislikes: Fire, Drew (From the Aphrodite Cabin), her mother (kind of)
Short Story: She came to camp at the age of seven, was claimed, and lived there ever since. Went with Percy on all of his quests.
Weapon of Choice: Her dagger Kryopagima (Frostbite)
If This Character Was In A Movie Who Would Play Them?: Chloe Grace Moretz
Which Character(s) Would Be Their Best Friend?: The Seven (in my version Annabeth doesn`t exisit), Grover
What Character Would Be Their Boy/girlfriend?: Percy Jackson
Vor mehr als einem Jahr eabha127 said…
Name: Phoenix Chase
Mortal Parent: Frederick Chase
BirthPlace: Long Island
Current Home: Camp Half Blood
How long at Camp: All my life
Physical desc: 5'5 thick wavy butt length sandy blonde hair. Grey eyes with a haunting emptiness. Freckles across nose.
Dislikes: Bullies and mean people.
Bio: sister of Annabeth. Cousin of Magnus. Given to CHB by father after birth. Annabeth try's to look after her. She's always overshadowed and looked over. There's a prophecy about her when she turns 18. Apollo will come and get her for it. She will bring the seven of the last prophecy. She is the prophecies 8th.
Weapon of choice: Triple bladed knife. One blade is celestial bronze one is imperial gold and one is titanium.
Actress: Idk
Best friend: Nobody likes her. She's bullied.
Boyfriend: Triton
Vor mehr als einem Jahr eabha127 said…
Her knife is disguised as a bracelet. There is charms attached of her knife a bow a sword and a spear. She can pull one off and it will turn into full size. The charms are magnetically attached. All she has to do is touch the weapon to the bracelet and it will become a charm.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crazyhat09 said…
Here we go,
Name: Alexina Lockie
Greek Parent:Hecate
Mortal Parent: Nathan Lockie
Birthplace: San Francisco
Current Living Place:Camp Half Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:Since I was nine
Physical description:see picture
Dislikes:sleeping
Short Story: When she was nine she blew up her house with her magic, luckily no one was home but her, and she was brought to camp half blood
Weapon of choice: Do you see the bracelet that she has on her right arm? It can turn into a sword.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: No idea
Which character would be their best friend?: Lou Ellen, Piper, Clarisse
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?:Not sure
 Here we go, Name: Alexina Lockie Age:13 Greek Parent:Hecate Mortal Parent: Nathan Lockie Birthp
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hermes444 said…
Name: Sam Crimes (male)
Greek Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Missy Crimes
Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio
How Long Have You Been At CHB: Lets see... since I was 12 I guess, so 3 years
Physical Description: 5'1, skinny with flat muscles, green eyes, unruly strawberry blonde hair, freckles blotched across nose and cheeks, button nose, pale skin, always has a bit of dirt smeared on face, elbows, and knees, always has cuts (not self inflicted) covered by colorful band aids, white scar on left knee, usually has a cheeky smile on his face
Likes: red pandas, sneaking up on somebody, pulling small pranks, track/running, candy, Fall Out Boy, fast things, roller coasters
Dislikes: when people make fun of his height, bullies, monsters, people who can't take a joke, enclosed spaces, the dark
Short Story: I'm just like any other kid really. I had a great mother who died when I was 8 because of cancer, so I live with my grandma. I'm always rushing around camp which makes me pretty clumsy. I'm always tripping over my feet which is probably why I have so many cuts. I like clothes with a lot of pockets so I can hold band aids, rubber bands to launch at people, prank supplies, and other fun things. I'm really sneaky and can follow people around for hours without them noticing. I call that my "ninja mode". Because of my dad I am great at pick-pocketing and picking locks. I can unlock almost any lock! I have a few close friends and a lot of acquaintances.
Weapon of Choice: long bronze knife (2 feet) named Ascaphus (Greek for lock according to google translate)
Who Would Play them?: I have no idea
Which Character would be their best friend: probably one of his siblings
Girlfriend: single as a pringle and not looking to mingle
Vor mehr als einem Jahr werido-demigod said…
Name: Diti Moon
Greek parent: Hades
Mortal parent: Alexandra Moon
Birthplace: Selden, NY
currency living place: Camp Half-Blood
Time at camp: 4 months
Physical description: 5'1. Black, short hair. Red eyes. Scrawny. Asthmatic
Dislikes: " and I hate a lot of things"
Short story: Diti's mother hate her.( Diti means demon mother) Because of her mothers hatred toward her, Diti became very unstable and she would do the craziest things if someone touched her. After 13 years of Diti being with her mother, Alexandra finally threw Diti out( literally tossed her out the window ). After around a week of walking she found Camp Half-Blood and she has stayed in the Big House since.
Weapon of choice: scythe
What character would play her: ....?
Who would be her best friend : no one, she's a loner, and sorta crazy
Who would be her boyfriend: no one
fandom4ever commented…
i'm crazy too... we could go to an asylum together LOL jk Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr werido-demigod said…
This is what she looks like (Diti)
 This is what she looks like (Diti)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Deathgirl2000 said…
Name: Riona Lightwood (adopted, was Ravenscar)
Non-godly Parent: Biological: Raziel, Adopted: Robert and Maryse Lightwood (long story)
Birthplace: Idris (again, long story)
Current Living Place: Camp HB
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 10 years
Physical description: Tall, long blonde hair, grey eyes, basically look like an Athena kid, with a streak of black in my bangs
Dislikes: Aphrodite campers (except Silena, Lacy, Malcolm, and Piper, Pink, people who are moronic idiots, people that don't think
Short Story: Ran away at 5 because of course seraph blades don't work on Greek monsters so my adoptive parents freaked when my sister, brothers, and I came home all scratched up one afternoon from the park after running into some basilisks, survived out on my own for a while, ran into Luke, Thalia, & Annabeth. Had a tiny thing with Luke before he ran off. Had a thing with Will Solace, currently in an on/off relationship with Nico di Angelo.
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrow or my daggers
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Dove Cameron
Which character would be their best friend?: Will Solace
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nico di Angelo
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LotusValor said…
Name: Lotus Valor
Greek Parent: Nyx (it's complicated)
Non-godly parent: no non-godly parent (it's complicated)
Birthplace: The House of Night
How long have you been at
Camp Half-blood?: Just arrived
Physical description: A tall, lean girl with pale skin, long, wavy, nebula
highlighted black hair, and silver eyes.
Likes: Every type of fighting style, honorable and humble people.
Dislikes: Nyx, vain and cocky people.
Short Story: Born from the power of Nyx and divine power, provided
From Chaos, I was the ultimate weapon. But Nhx made me mortal in
case I turned on her, which I did. I didn't want to steal the heart of the
hero, Percy Jackson, and destroy the world, creating a new one. I
made it to the overworld where Percy and Annabeth found me. They
Brought me to camp and I distanced myself from everyone, but I
did talk to Nico sometimes.
Weapon of choice: anything
No idea
Which character would be their best friend?: Nico Di Angelo
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: no one
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fandom4ever said…
sad
Name: Jake Blake
Mortal Parent: Lily Blake
Birthplace: Epirus
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: since 8
Physical description: Small, pale skin, Black hair, Brown eyes.
Dislikes: socializing, loud noises
Short Story: was born in epirus near Hades's temple and moved to new York since it was too dangerous to live there and when the plane was just about to land it got hit by lightning from Zeus, killing his mother and Jake lived in camp half-blood ever since. he came out gay and he got teased so he became depressed and hated everyone in the world. or so he thought...
Weapon of choice: dagger, spear, sword, or bow and arrow
Which character would be their best friend?: Nico
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: No one

Bit sad i know but that's life
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fandom4ever said…
extra info
personality: is anti-social and is a psychopath.
weapons: dagger that is disguised as a skull ring, spear that appears out of nothing when needed, sword that has a pocket on the inside of a shield.
armor: the bottom parts are dagger secretly so if he does a circle they come flying and kills the people around him.
 extra info personality: is anti-social and is a psychopath. weapons: dagger that is disguised as a
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lumenite88 said…
Name: Llyria Papier
Greek parent: Aphrodite and Apollo (caused by Eros) [goddess of dreams and stars]
Mortal Parent: Dylan Papier (adoptive)
Birthplace: Baton Rogue, Louisiana
Current Living Place: Manhatten, Main Street
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 1 year
Physical description: Longish brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, doen't smile much, scar on back.
Likes: Jokes, the color silver, fighing with a knife, pizza, coke.
Dislikes: Monsters, mushrooms, mean people
Short Story: So, Apollo angered Eros, so Eros shot an arrow at Apollo, and Apollo saw Aphrodite. Whoops! Aphrodite gives the child to Dylan Papier. He raises her, but badly, and she runs away. In Manhatten, Nico Di Angelo finds her and takes her to camp. For 5 years, she thought she was an undecided. For another 6 years, she finds out her true parentage.
Weapon of choice: Dagger/powers
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Bonnie Wright
Which character would be their best friend?: Leo Valdez
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nico Di Angelo
 Name: Llyria Papier Age: Same as Nico Di Angelo Greek parent: Aphrodite and Apollo (caused Von Eros)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr child_ofapollo said…
Name: Lilian Tompson
Mortal Parent: Olivia Tompson
Birthplace: Paris, France
Current Living Place: Florida
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 3 years
Physical description: Blonde hair, green eyes, tall, good singer, best at archery.
Dislikes: Most of Hermes children, monsters,
Short Story: She is born in france her mother is doctor and she have a half brother named Sebastian. She also have a dog name Miky after the dead of her demigod half-brother Michael Yew. She have a special ability to absorbate the light.
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrows
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Loren Beech (she is not actress but)
Which character would be their best friend?: Alice Miyazawa and Will Solace
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Jake Mason
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pto101 said…
Name: Ciara Russell
Mortal Parent: NONE YA BUSINESS
Birthplace: Austin texas
Current Living Place: camp half blood!
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 5 mins lol
Physical description:chubby
Dislikes:octavian
Short Story:kidnapped from school
Weapon of choice:sword
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:meeeeee
Which character would be their best friend?:hazel
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?:nico (hehehe)