Typical OHSHC roleplay :P

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Are You Apart Of The Host Club?:
Bio:
Other:

If there's anything you think i should add, tell me. I think the sheet is a little short. c:
There's no rules. ~

Ouran High School Host Club 186 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 186

Vor mehr als einem Jahr LillyBlack said…
"Oh ok."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheAdventGhost said…
Jiro: Anyway, I better head off, we like to rally the team early in the morning, the day of our games.
"Okay, are you guys going to practice as well?"
Jiro: We'll probably run some plays after school to make sure our execution is still in good place.
"Maybe I'll swing by during that. So, I'll see you later?"
Jiro: Yeah, later Lotus. *He said as he headed off with his teammate*
(Time Skip?)
(Yeah, let's do it.)
(I really do just get on and just leave a lot recently.. sigh sorry.)
Lotus is walking down the stairs of the school, thinking about whether or not she should head to Jiros practice now or just wait until game. Going down the last flight of stairs she had to take, she sees Taro at the bottom of the steps, starting to come up. Lotus tenses up and tries her best to just ignore him. He walks right passed her which made Lotus calm down, happy she didn't have to confront him. But, suddenly she just feels someone grab her wrist and turn her around. "Taro.." She muttered. "Lotus."
(It's all good.)
*Jiro was at practice with his team, running plays on different formations*
Coach: Alright you guys, at this rate we'll take the championships this year.
Iori: We should thank Jiro, he's why our team is in good shape.
Coach: Of course, all credit should be given where it's due.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Lotus turned her head away from him, not wanting to make eye contact. "What do you want, Taro?" Taro doesn't say anything but uses his other hand to turn Lotus' head to face his. "Don't you think looking away from someone you're talking to is a little rude?" He says to her, completely ignoring the question she previously asked. Lotus slaps his hand out of her face. "In certain situations, yes it can be. But, with you its very necessary. I don't want to be looking at your face." He frowned, letting go of her wrist. "Since you're alone right now, I think it's perfectly safe to do this." Lotus was confused on what he meant until she suddenly felt being pushed down the stairs. Luckily, she was close to the bottom of the steps so it didn't end up as bad. Taro proceeded to go upstairs. "I told you he'll leave you." Lotus stands up, struggling a bit. Slowly, she goes to Jiros practice acting like nothing happened but still limping a little.
Coach: Alright, let's run one last play!
Jiro: Iori, you ready?
Iori: Let's do it!
*They began to run a 2 way formation, Jiro on the left and Iori on the right of the field*
Coach: [Jiro and Iori, sure everyone else has promise.... But these 2, have a really bright future ahead of them.]
Lotus arrives, taking a seat on the side, watching Jiro and the rest of his team practice. She doesn't really know much about soccer, or just sports in general, but, she didn't mind watching other people play. She really enjoyed it actually which is probably one of the reasons why she went to the practice.
*Jiro ran down the field with the ball for a bit, then passed it to Iori as Iori then set the ball up into the air for Jiro to kick it past the goalie*
Coach: Now that's what I call a team formation! Everyone make sure you know how to run plays like that.
Team: Sir!!!
Jiro: Alright guys, let's make sure we show them just what we're about at the game!
Team: Yes, Team Captain!!!
*Jiro looked over to see Lotus and walked over*
Jiro: Yoo, you made it.
"Yeah, I didn't have anything else to do, so, I decided to come here before your game. You did really well there! To be honest, I am a bit jealous.."
Jiro: Eh, a player's only as good as the team he's good.
Iori: Got that right..
"Oh alright, well how much time do you guys have left until the game starts?"
Jiro: *He checked the time* Looks like we have a few hours until the game.
Iori: We'll meet back here about a half hour before the game.
Jiro: Sounds good.
Iori: *He then headed into the locker room with the rest of the team*
"Well, I'll make sure I'll be here for the game! But, as of right now, I don't really know what to do.."
Jiro: I'm gonna get changed, when I get out, let's hang out!
"Alrighty, I'll be waiting here." She smiles.
Jiro: *He went into the locker room and got changed at his locker*
Iori: That girl's cute, you thinking of hooking up?
Jiro: We just met yesterday, I think she's cool. I mean we have a possibility of hooking up.
Lotus sits there waiting patiently. She looks at the back of her leg to see if the fall did anything. All she found were 1 or 2 bruises, which wasn't too bad. She does have pain on her left ankle but she just ignores it.
Iori: Well, all I'd say is don't mess this up.
Jiro: I think I'll be just fine Iori. How are things with Saori?
Iori: Wonderful, we've got a date after the game tonight.
Jiro: Well, have fun. But don't lose focus alright?
Iori: Don't worry, I won't let you down captain.
Jiro: Later. *He left the locker room after he finished changing and met with Lotus*
"Hey, you're back!" She stands up, wincing because of her ankle. "So, what are we going to do?"
Jiro: Why don't we go to your place, I wanna get to know you some more.
"Okay, just follow me." She starts leading the way to her house.
Jiro: *He'd then follow behind Lotus*
Eventually, they arrive to her house and she starts opening the front door. "Now, this may not seem so luxurious, or like fancy since I do also come from a rich family, but, this is actually my older brother's home that he bought for him and his girlfriend. He's more of a simple person. I tagged along because he let me since he knows I like commoner stuff and simple like him." She opens it. "You can go in first," she smiles.
Jiro: Thank you, *He'd walk inside*
"You're welcome!" She walks inside, closing and locking the door. "Do you want anything?"
Jiro: Just a little something to drink... If you wouldn't mind.
"Okay, anything specific?"
Jiro: Nah, I'm not too choosy.
"Alright, I'll just get you some water for now," she smiles and heads over to the kitchen. She comes back with a glass of water, handing it to Jiro. She sits down on the sofa. "So you said you wanted to get to know me? What do you wanna know?"
Jiro: Some more of your past, some hobbies.
"Well there really isn't much about my past.. Mostly because of the fact that I don't remember most of it. As a kid, my mom tried her best to keep me happy, which worked, but I was able to tell she was having a hard time. Our father left her a little after I was born and from there she's been going to guy after guy. But, I guess they kept leaving her since she was so busy with keeping up her business and stuff.. Other than that, there isn't much.."
Jiro: I see..
"And with hobbies... I just do a lot of art related stuff and that's really it.. I don't have many interests, I keep everything simple. Anything else you wanna know?"
Jiro: Yeah....... Did something happen to you before you came to my practice?
"O- oh, um... maybe.. I would just lie and say I tripped while going down the stairs, but, I'll just feel really bad if I did that, soo... I possibly may have seen Taro while I was going to your practice and he may or may not have pushed me down the stairs.. But, I'm ok! I only have like 1 or 2 bruises and walking only really hurts my left ankle, other than that, I'm fine."
Jiro: ..... All I want is to make sure that you're alright... That's all.
"Alrighty, well I feel fine! I just have to find way to help out my ankle. Anyways, why don't you tell me about yourself now? Like your past and etc."
Jiro: Well, I lived with my parents for a while until a little before I got into Ouran. My mom passed away in an accident, and I've tried living with my dad. He ended up moving away to another place, to find another woman. I didn't feel like I could be on good terms the way he did things like that. He left, and started wiring money over to me to pay for rent. Essentially, what you can take away from this... I hate my dad, and I want to get a soccer scholarship to show him I don't need him anymore...
"So that's one of the reasons why you're so passionate about it? Well, I'm sure you'll be able to get one! Although, I've only seen a little bit from you're practice, you're really good and I have faith in ya!"
Jiro: Thanks Lotus....
"You're welcome! So what do you wanna do now?"
*Jiro's phone rang*
Jiro: What the.... Kataro? *He answered* Hey, Kataro.
Kataro: Jiro.... This isn't good....
Jiro: What's going-
Kataro: It's your dad... He's planning on dropping you from Ouran!
Jiro: He's planning on doing what?!!!?!!!
Kataro: He wants to do what he can to drop you from the starting line up at today's game, and not only that, he plans on moving you away.
Jiro: Of course he does...... So it begins huh?
Kataro: Jiro?
Jiro: Thanks Kataro, we'll talk soon alright?
Kataro: Ji-
*Jiro had hung up the phone*
Jiro: This just never gets old huh...
"W- wait, what happened?"
Jiro: My dad's on his way to the school to get me pulled from not just Ouran, but from the team as well.