One baum hügel HALEY J.

Lila856 posted on Jan 07, 2008 at 04:41AM
GRRR okay i am SO annoyed, i was trying to watch this episode in s3 but haley`s head keeps getting in the way, every 2 seconds. HALEY IS A FATASS THAT I CANNOT STAND. Everyone is ALWAYS complaing & moaning about the hot people - peyton, brooke & lucas. WTF, stop! The real ASS of the show is Haley J. Here is why:

1. Haley is a desperate ass who ruined Nathan`s life. No one ever liked her in that way before & when the first guy does, they go off & get married in like 2 months.

2. Everyones going on about how Lucas is a cheater, well what is Haley? Lucas loves Peyton & he wasn`t married to Brooke. Haley was married & left Nathan for CHRIS KELLER for a whole season. I don`t remember hearing a good apology, EVER!

3. All the time on the show, HALEY HALEY HALEY! That ass had to get preggers & ruin the grad episode too!

4. Why is Haley showed as "The Smart Tutor". She`s an idiot, should have been held back a year seeing as how it missed a whole season singing though it`s voice SUCKS. Oh no, what do they do instead? Make the preggo the valedictorian!!!! he should be punished & kicked out of school =)

5. Haley is not a good message for those 13 yr olds that enjoy watching the show- she promotes unprotected sex & obesity.

6. She`s ALWAYS barking about something, it gets on my nerves.

7. She says Nathan like "Naaaathan *breathe out*" SO FRICKIN SLOW, SPEED IT UP FATASS.

8. After watching the s5 premiere, halet is a teacher. WTF?? what will the kids do if they find out he was married, preggers in high school & went into labor on grad? NOT good!

well thats really all I can come up w// now & if you`re gonna comment defending the ass, better be smart about it!
last edited on Jan 12, 2008 at 09:53PM

One baum hügel 115 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...