One baum hügel Apology

CheeryEllen93 posted on Jan 08, 2009 at 08:10PM
Hello OTHers, ESPECIALLY leyton fans i'm sorry! I know i was very over the top yesterday, it really was nothing personal (obviously), i was just very bored. i promise i'm going to cool it (as long as i can say my opinion without being bashed). also i'm sorry to my girls on the BL spot because well i know some of you are mad at me!

One baum hügel 19 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr addiee said…
OVER THE TOP?
'and ADDIE you're just a big stinky piece of seyton CRAP!'
^ THANKSS YOU HAVE MADE MY DAYY BY A MILE!
I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOUR SORRY BECAUSE YOU ARE A REAL BITCH! ARH AND I CANT BE ASKED ANYMORE.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CheeryEllen93 said…
well you called me a name first! and you don't even know me, what right do you have to call me a real bitch??? how was what i said to you worse than what YOU just said to me right now????
Vor mehr als einem Jahr addiee said…
you know whatt.. look i cba im gonna leave it, and you can say whatever you like about me.
i dont wanna fight anymoree.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Laurra said…
she called you a name first did she BOO HOO! ill be civil towards you sure, i wont bash your opinion i actually havnt! it was you bashing our opinion that got me bashing you.

FYI going round calling people guy and saying stuff like that was how one of our friends got started then she turned a complete bitch giving everyone hate mail. where is our friend dearest now .. i will tell you shes banned!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ritergrl said…
...friend?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jennifer_02 said…
what are we talking about here?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gogokef said…
nothing!
lol!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jennifer_02 said…
lol ok:) i am sad! i missed the fight damn:)
ahaha it was basically nothing! just got out of hand with trashing!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr livelovelaugh said…
you know i love all you lpers and i dont wanna get shouted at here lol but she has apologised and we have all called each other names before
and i said i was gonna be civil to her. what more do you want? me to be friends with her? no chance in hell!

first she bashed a fans opinion, which i would of just left at that - not said a word! but when she trashes the fan, then the fans that stick up for her - ive gotta jump in! i was sticking up for my friends who she made up a bunch of retarded names for, and i got trashed! so no i cant do anything more than just blank her out! i mean sometimes i may even slip up on that! cos well i dont like her! as bitchy as that may sound. the thing is do any of us actually believe this apology .. no. lets say she does keep calm, who says shes gonna be civil behind our backs!! :|

im not the only one who thinks it before yall start on me, im just the only one wholl say it!
The thing is, she kinda just came on here, no effort to make friends with anyone who have different opinions to her and bashed us to death making up a bunch or retarded names... and if we tried to stick up for our friends and opinions. I'm TOTALLTY game with Laura about the blanking...
Oh, and also, what kind of person says that someone is "a big stinky piece of seyton CRAP!" out of boredom
Oh, and I think now would be a good time to say SHUN THE NON BELIVER.... SHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
ahaha CHARLIEEE ! ahaha S you make me laugh!

you know what ... im not gonna say one bad thing anymore (you know why) .... well see how fast people get sick of me! ill be soo damn boring!
right i changed my mind = i emailed her - trying to start 'afresh' ... if she doesnt take it - its her own fault! at least i can say i tried! no-one can blame me then! :|
Vor mehr als einem Jahr anetted said…
Laura and Sarah, I'm SO with you guys..
Ellen, what you did was kinda bitchy, and if you're trying to make friends, I'm just gonna say something: THAT IS NOT THE WAY YOU MAKE FRIENDS, AT LEAST NOT ON FANPOP. I don't know about how it is where you live.. :p
You called Myra a meathead, and other fans something even worse, and Myra and the other hadn't done ANYTHING to upset you.
Yeah I guess you apologized, and that's fine, I guess I'll forgive you :p But DO NOT do it again, ok?

- Peace
(: i love my girl ^

Vor mehr als einem Jahr anetted said…
^ Love my girl too