One baum hügel Peyton oder Brooke?

Melia posted on Apr 27, 2007 at 01:39AM
Who do you like Lucas with better?

In seasons one and two, I would have definitely said Peyton, but now I really hope that things will work out with Brooke. Brooke and Lucas have real chemistry, even if things didn't work out in real life.

One baum hügel 79 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 79

Vor mehr als einem Jahr xXxiamcoolxXx said…
PEYTON!!!!!! peyton is much cooler, an brooke is fickle an keeps messing him around.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cherix said…
Peyton ofcourse. They're meant to be together, whatever happens they will end up together. Brooke is far too fickle, you're right.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr basusj said…
Damn it Brooke, she's tortured and a true representative of what girl's are really like, we don't know what we're missing till it's gone! Peyton's too emo!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shireets87 said…
Brooke of course. You are right, they have real chemistry and they just seem so right together. She's so strong and so together and she's always herself. Its BROOKE!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr be_like_josh said…
Like he said 'Peyton it's you (the one he wants to be standing next to me when all his dreams come true). This whole brooke thing was Mark Schwan just stalling and playing out the love triangle, for got sakes they have the same colour hair! Its gotta be peyton, even brooke saw it in season 1, they have this energy between them, i could right a bloody thesus on it lol. Tourtured artist meets tourtured athlete...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr canadakrissy said…
I would says peyton. I hope Mark Schwan doesn't mess peyton up more though....she's gone kinda weird latly but yyou can understand with all thats she been through i mean losing her best friend because of who she loves and all. SHe's been very nervous around him like he's gonna fall down dead. She needs to be a bit more serious.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princessa735 said…
BROOKE
what is up with everyone? Lucas and Peyton are too deep and Brooke and Lucas Just have fun. seriously, Lucas and Peyton are boring atleast with Brooke there's drama. Then peyton can go back into her helpless life and cry all day.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr basusj said…
Princessa735 I salute u!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr othjunkie said…
BROOKe forever. . .
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crazednavybrat said…
Brooke, the chemistry says it all
Vor mehr als einem Jahr juliepigen said…
I like Brooke the most!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Brucas87 said…
Brooke. When they are together, it just seems so real, like they are really in love. its so real, so true. with peyton, its doesnt show, its doesnt seem real. So it Brooke that he should be with.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brucasis4ever said…
Brooke and Lucas are soooooooooo cute together!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr biggirl said…
brooke!!!!!!
peyton sucks!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wildcats13 said…
I've only seen season 1 so I just got into the show but right now I'm def. rooting for Peyton! But idk... it seems to me that ppl who've actually seen all 4 seasons really want Lucas to be with Brooke so we'll see...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr papayaperson said…
totally brooke... lucas and peyton are soooo boring! but im really sad that peyton and brooke arent BFF anymore ...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sj10-26 said…
PEYTON B/C SHE IS MORE INTERSTING
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lila856 said…
well as just characters i love them both! they`re both 2 of my fave characters =) but with lucas i think it`s peyton fosho.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr skills_dev said…
I go for Peyton....She and Lucas connect in many ways, they're happy and fun together...they talk alot, unlike brooke who always want sex and sex everytime they meet...

gosh, people truly in love with each other cannot live with sex alone..wake up!!! it's definitely PEYTON..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr leyton4evah said…
PEYTON!!!!...her character is more interesting, more depth...she can be loved by the man without flirting around and all..

and besides,they were the one's destined to be together. There is the connection, it's always there and will always be there...

LEYTON!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lucas_peyton said…
PEYTON.., whenever she and Lucas are together, you will not ask for more. They give each other comfort whenever they're together.

Love Story wise, theirs are more interesting and real.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nnenna21 said…
PEYTON FOR LIFEEEEEE. I find it funny how brucas fans only like brucas coz they have fun and have chemistry. News flash in season 5 brooke is more serious and business like. SHES NOT THE FUN BROOKE FROM BEFORE. Atleast peyton and lucas connected, they only seem boring coz peyton isnt a big FLIRT like brooke and she has real life PROBLEMS

LEYTON FOR LIFEEEEE
Vor mehr als einem Jahr drcoxrox said…
Brooke
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oth-rocks said…
brooke for life i love sophia bush she is my favorote acters following jorja fox shannen doherty and the main character out of csi crime scenen investigation (jorja fox plays sara in csi) brucas makes 1 tree hill so much better i love that couple the it goes naley and then pake
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kirsty said…
People say like they like the Drama (notice the capital letter - it is THAT much a part of their relationship) of Brucas, but they just make each other miserable. What good is chemistry if you are unhappy all the time? Peyton and Lucas get on so well and compliment each others personalties perfectly. I think Brooke is such a great character and Lucas just brings out the worst in her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chlarkfan said…
BROOKE!!!!! FOREVER SHE HAS LOVED HIM AND SHE ALWAYS LIVE SAME WITH LUCAS!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jameson said…
I THINK THAT SOME HOW LUCAS AND BROOK WILL HOOK UP AGAIN
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fritngray said…
IT WILL STILL AND FOREVER WILL BE LEYTON!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr skills_dev said…
geesh i believe in true love and true love resembles Lucas and Peyton love story in OTH...they're meant for each other..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sunsweetheart39 said…
Brooke and Lucas go so well with each other!
But they make each other miserable, look how it worked out in the end. But if Lucas and Peyton end horribly, rest assured I will eat my words.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr leyton4evahh said…
hell yeah! lucas and brooke goes well with only and exclusively on the sex part...just wanna clear things out, it's brooke's character i don't like...but mostly it's brooke who benefited from it, can they be happy with sex alone??!! (wow that's lame!)....like chlarkfan said it's she (brooke) who always loved him.....how bout the other??, or is it because she just need someone as always to get along with?..hmmmm, I GUESS THEIR TRUE FEELINGS AND WHAT YOU CALLED LOVE DOESN'T MEET OR WILL NOT MEET AFTER ALL..."it's too shallow."

For those who said Peyton and Lucas are boring?..wow, you guys really had a damn meaning of Love in a relationship, i bet you all resorted to a fling, fling, play along relationship....I'm sorry if i hit on some, but i just don't get the point...You kept yourself thinking the other way around, when in fact you know what should be it..

But not for us Leyton fans, WE CONSIDER A COUPLE WHO CONNECTS MORE, EVERYTHING IN THE OPEN AND MOST OF ALL THEY DO NOT LIVE IN LIES >> THAT'S LOVE, LUCAS AND PEYTON HAS IT ALL = "TRUE LOVE"

LUCAS AND PEYTON = "LEYTON" + "TRUE LOVE" = WILL LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER IN SEASON 5.

OVERALL SUM = LEYTON IS F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!

God Bless everyone, chill out:-))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr devcath21 said…
brooke of course! peyton and lucas together is way too deep and boring. brooke is fun and with her in the mix their will always be drama
Because drama is Fun and not Painful to watch. And since their entire relationship is drama, it will always be so Enjoyable to see.

Note: SARCASM!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr funkylicousgal said…
Brooke!!!!

i like peyton but only when she is with jake!

Brucas and Jeyton - The way it's meant to be.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tracie07 said…
BROOKE!!! at first i would have said peyton but i think brooke and lucas belong together now.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kylee466 said…
i think it should be lucas and peyton they seem real and that they actually love eachother and care for eachother brooke is to much drama and doesnt seem like she really loves him and peyton is real and has real problems and also her and lucas have a real relationship... i think they are way cuter together.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kylee466 said…
peyton + lucas = forever i hope... hopefully brooke or anyone else doesnt ruin it for peyton and lucas.. they are so happy right now.... and for whoever said that peyton was to emo gguess what theres nothing wrong with that if tahts who she is then thats who she is...i love peyton her charecter kinda reminds me of me always confussed but shes getting better because shes finally happy with lucas....but the only thing diffrent ius i dont know if im happy yet...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tracie07 said…
BROOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr w8ing4rain said…
PEYTON!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Leytonfan4ever said…
Of course it will always be Leyton in the end!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xsparklex said…
id say brooke...lucas changed her character when he came into her life..they are so sweet together..peyton and lucas is just always full of drama
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Author15 said…
I say Peyton all the way.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xsparklex said…
bROOKE
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dermer4ever said…
Defiantly Brooke they are so great together. Brucas are meant to be together. Peyton belongs with Jake and not Lucas.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chlarkfan said…
Brooke and Lucas are just sooooo GOOD TOGETHER=) AND I LOVE THEM<33333
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Leytonfan4ever said…
"Peyton and lucas is just always full of drama"
Im sorry i just have to laugh at this!! I think your talking about Brucas!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sk8ergirl08 said…
i would rather Lucas with Brook their better off together anyways
<3
Yes but WHY? Brooke and Luke make each other miserable.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rahma said…
Brucas were all.. sexual..
but leyton .. they talk and stuff.. they understand each other..