One baum hügel The 5.18 Car Crash And Hookup

dermer4ever posted on May 01, 2008 at 02:34AM
I just read this spoiler at oth forums and it comes from one of the reliable sources from fan forum and this what it says about the car crash and the hookup no one expects that Kirsten was talking about.

Here is the one about the car crash:this was just posted over at FF
From StuckeyGilmore on TWoP (the poster who accurately described scenes from the Lucas/Lindsey party I think):

First, the person getting run over is Dan. I don't know the aftermath of it, but I watched the scene being filmed. It's out front of the hospital, Dan is leaving, then stops to help an elderly man up onto the curb. Then he walks out into the street and gets hit by a car. It doesn't seem that the person driving the car is another character or anything, so no need to speculate on that, the car wasn't one I recognized as a character's car or anything.

- credit somewhereelse @ FF

Here is the one about the hookup:this was just posted over at FF
From StuckeyGilmore on TWoP (the poster who accurately described scenes from the Lucas/Lindsey party I think):

S/he also overheard Schwahn talking:
Yes, the hook-up is Skills/Deb. I wish I was making it up. Mark was talking about a scene where Naley and Jamie come home and they're in the backyard, then go inside, and Skills and Deb come up from being underwater in the pool, glad that nobody caught them. There's also a scene later where they do get caught, and Jamie exclaims "Grandpa Skills!"
- credit somewhereelse @ FF

i thought you guys might want to know about these.

One baum hügel 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lizisme said…
ok i just messaged you and asked you so when you get it you don't have to reply...

i can't believe that i would of never guessed skills with deb
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dermer4ever said…
I know that was one thing I never expected to happen.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tinna said…
Ewwwww if the Skills/Deb thing is true, Mark has seeeriously lost his touch!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shyjenn84 said…
skills and deb please thats utter bs.. they've never even had a scene together in the whole 5 years i dont think they've said one word to one another lol .. mark was prob messing around i dont believe that one bit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jenniferm said…
Well it's true Skills and Deb hooked up last episode! She was flashing him on the webcam and then they kissed in the bar. Ew Ew Ew. I hope this storyline doesn't last. I was actually kinda hoping Skills and Peyton would get together.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr doyouknow said…
I Like Skillz and Deb! Is it only me?