One baum hügel Sophia busch refuses to write Brucas.

Leytonfan4ever posted on Apr 27, 2008 at 02:29PM
So i catching up on some post on TV.com and i just read that there has been a rumor or well it has been confirm that it has happen, but i think it's a rumor, but anyways i read that at the B-ball charity game a BL fan asked Sophia to write Brucas on a BL picture or shirt or whatever it was and Sophia actually refuse to do so. She says she doesn't want to re-visit it again so instead of putting "Brucas" she puts "LEYTON", sounds fake, but people at Tv.com are sure it's real; even the BL fans believe it. Anyways just thought i should fill you guys in.
last edited on Apr 27, 2008 at 02:30PM

One baum hügel 13 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zarnitev said…
if it is true it sound very unprofessional on Sophia's part...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wildcats13 said…
YEAH!!! I knew she was a smart one!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dermer4ever said…
that rumor about sophia is in't true if you go over to oth forums or the cw board they will explain it and also Mark said that Sophia doesn't know what will happen with Brucas.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lizisme said…
i knew it wasn't true that would of been so immature.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Janni said…
I know, Sophia bush is not that kind of a person. where did you read Mark`s coment?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dermer4ever said…
it was on another oth board and he said We told him about Sophia and he said he knew about it and not to worry because Sophia's personal opionions do not affect the show and she will do whatever is written whether she likes it or not.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Leytonfan4ever said…
^^Ok so i'm gonna go off topic, but if mark has said that then why do some BL fans still believe that the reason why BL broke-up was because of CS? I mean your comment said it itself; She can't do anything about it so why are BL fans still believing in that "BL brake-up was because CS?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SweetMa1987 said…
this is what happen they were filming a scene with her and chad and she was signing autogrphs and she signed a girls shirt that said brucas forever. She signed the shirt and then put leyton on it underneath her name. She didn't say that they weren't getting back together. I got this form www.onetreehillfanfourm.com
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SweetMa1987 said…
She didn't say that brucas wasn't getting back together s
Vor mehr als einem Jahr expensive957 said…
I dont think BL fans actually believe the BL breakup was because of the whole CS issue. I think they were just looking for a reason to validate the break-up, and that was just an assumption on their part, there is no real proof that was the case.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Laurra said…
brucas broke up cause of peyton - thats a better assumption - its the way mark wrote it! leyton <<333

lmfaoo wildcats13 - i love sophia even moreee <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Laurra said…
we now have skills,brooke and sophia on leytons side - ill keep lookout for some more :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alessandra_28 said…
the rumor is true!! the shirt were made by some of the brucas fans of the facebook board. I know who they are and those girls said in the board that they gave sophia the shirt and she wrote Leyton on it. if you don't believe me go to the Anti Leyton thread in facebook. It's everything in there