One baum hügel Elimination Couples Dash Game **ROUND 4***

Leytonfan4ever posted on Apr 13, 2008 at 12:23AM
Ever feel like you just want to delete some dashes from your least fav couple because they're so ahead? Well now you can, this game is exactly like the dash games except you can delete dashes. Basically it's alike a combo of the Couples game & Couples dash game. Each couple will start out with 10 dashes you will either delete or/and add dashes to your fav./least fav. couple, but here's the catch; even if that couple has no dashes left, that couple is still in the game. Actually rule is if that couple has no dashes for more than a day then that couple willl be gone. Seems simple? Well i hope it is. Only vote once an hour. 2 Dashes per couple and only 2 dashes subtracted per couple. Limited to 6 dashes. First one to reach to the end of the page wins. Oh and i'm only gonna have 5 couples (maybe more) winners after that the game is done. We will have a Winners round.

Here's how your suppose to vote:
Leyton ~~ (just use these, there better, and not plain or if you have any other kind go ahead and use it)
Jayton --

Alright since you got it. Lets play.

I'll go first.
LP~~
BL--
JP-
LL-

Winner of Round ONE:
Lucas & Peyton!
Chase & Brooke!
Brooke & Owen!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___
------------------Nathan & Haley
----------Mouth & Brooke
------------------Nathan & Peyton
--------------Bevin & Skills
Brooke & Lucas
Lindsey & Lucas
--------Jake & Peyton
--Nathan & Brooke
----------Karen & Andy
----------Mouth & Peyton
----------Karen & Keith
--Karen & Dan
----------Jules & Keith
----------Chase & Peyton
----------Mouth & Rachel
----------Anna & Lucas
----------Brooke & Felix

If you have any suggestions for a Rule feel free to tell me, but please i'm telling you now, i REFUSE to make this a 30 min per post kinda game. Anything other than that is fine.
last edited on Jun 10, 2008 at 01:25AM

One baum hügel 386 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...